Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

Adalwofla chuckled at the bickering between Hara and Jace. For her it was quite amusing and could tell that this trip is going to be a funny one if its kept up like this. "I do love the puns Jace says, its interesting to hear them" she says as she follows behind them. "Hara, keep in mind the situation we are in, right now we are all in the same position and so social order does't exactly apply to any of use until the would be king is king" she says in a sweet voice seeing to ease a bit of the tension.
Hara (played by MissHolmes)

Hara crossed his arms and pouted," It just doesn't seem right, but whatever." Glaring at the ground as he walked; soon enough, he recovered from his small fit. Acknowledging Jace's offer," Well, I guess I'll have some tea... But uh.. How are you gonna make it? I mean, you need hot water, right?" He looked down at Jace's hands, which were pulling leaves, probably tea leaves, out of a small box. Hara also continued to admire his new attire, he couldn't help but feel slightly giddy about it. The clothes probably shouldn't make him so happy, but they did. He's a weird guy.
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

Kiro was quietly listening the whole time, enjoying the banter between his new companions.

"I wear this because I still want to be recognizable to my people but also mobile," he explained and then continued, "I also agree with Adalwolfa. I do not want to be separated from you all by formality."

Nikki also listened silently, but only commented, "If those clothes feel 'earthy' it is because they are from the Earth Region, which we're traveling through at the moment."

((sorry its short but not feeling good))
"Not necessarly , if you want boiling water you just have to compress it enough so that the pressure make it boil. this way you make a cold infusion : look !"
Excited to show off like a kid, Jace made a cup of his hand and just above it he condensed some of the forest humidity into a floating water bubble and made it concentrate on itself up to the point of having some steam escaping from it. he added the leaf inside the boilig bubble and continue walking , way too proudly of his trick, keeping the levitating infusion close his hand.
"see ? nothing too complica-tea-d...."

" Well that's one part of it solved. How are we gonna drink it? Are we gonna have to hold hot tea in our hands?" Hara couldn't help but laugh at himself while he spilled his questions. It was a genuinely humorous thought, and Hara didn't care enough to suppress it. He had to admit, Jace's little trick was pretty cool. Certainly more than Hara was capable of; the only thing he could do was play an instrument and sing, but he wasn't gonna shout that to the whole world. Not hardly.
With a malicious laugh , Jace turned around to face his new companion and did some weird gesture with his finger, taking a deep, mysterious voice to whisper : "Maaaaagiiiiiiiic.....!"
He then laughed his heart out and got back on track, drawing circle with his index so that the water bubble would swirl on itself.
"Just kiding : Ice cups and straws, duh !"
Pyronnis watches Hara and Jace with bemused detatchement. Maybe Jace's good humours would do well to lift moral later on in their journey - it seemed to be the only none violent quality any of them possessed that had yet to deteriorate due to circumstance.

She'd seen it fit to change from the loose, gauzy clothing she'd arrived in -which stuck out like a sore thumb- and into something more of the people.' Currently she strode along in a heavy dull red cloak, fasted about her neck with a golden clasp. Her circlet had been removed, as well as all her other jewelry, aside from what could not - or would not - be removed. Her necklace of glowing flame in the shape of a rose and enchanted anklet let off soft pulses of light.

Below this garment, she wore a simple tank top like shirt, and loose traveling pants, knee high heel-less boots laced up there. Her wild curling mass of hair had been tamed into a ponytail and tucked within the hood of the cloak, which she wore up above her head.

She did well matching pace with the others, despite her shorter proportions, and aside from asking Nikki or Kiro a question about surrounding animal life or vegetarian once and again, stayed silent.

( sorry it's kinda short and I've been absent, getting over a nasty cold )
(Of all people , you're the one who catches a cold ? oh this is rich ! You realise the joke-goldmine this is ? ahahah, prepare to get dunked on : you who suffered Nature's PUNishment !)
( You were not missed, Punny man. -_- XD i see you've been driving Hara up a wall in my absence )

((High-fives* Super Sick Bros! *also fighting a cold*))

(( I sneezed like.. 5 times today but I don't think that counts. ))
( ... Close enough XD )

(( Scratch that.. 7 times. ))

" Hm. That'll prove interesting." He purred and slipped his hands into the pockets of his tunic. They weren't the most practical, but they did their job. The group continued their walk through the forest, all trailing behind Nikki and Kiro who seemed to be the ones who knew where this shrine? was. A small yawn escaped Hara, walking in a forest wasn't the most fun he's ever had. Though, it wasn't worth complaining about.

Nikki stopped when they reached the bridge. It was a wide, wooden structure with railings coming up to a person's hips. There was a toll booth, but the door was ajar and no one was inside. One could only assume what happened. Searching it, Nikki shook hear head.

"Monsters didn't do this. This was the work of bandits. Picked clean."

Kiro adopted a sad expression and started for the bridge, "I can only wonder why there are those who would take advantage of such a terrible situation. A world without Monsters is only a dream."
"Because it's easier than defend your dream. If humans were all kind-hearted we would have known by now.. It's way much easier and logical to be a bandit and to take advantage of people who fight for a great cause in order to enrich yourself , than to defend said cause with your own life." Jace said, sculpting a polished teacup in ice with his free hand.
"If I were from here I would probably do the same. Does anyone else than Hara want tea ?"
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

Adalwofla continue to chuckle at Jace's puns, but overall remained quiet. As she followed them she was enjoying the feeling of breeze from the forest on her face. However when they got to the bridge and Nikki and Jace began to talk about bandits, Adalwofla gave an upsetting look as she clutches her hands together. "All those lives I took...excatly 145" she says to herself as she remembers all the bandit encounters and how she ended there lives.
(is it me or is it ... Dead quiet ?)

(( I think it was probably my turn to say something. ))

The air was quite awkward.. Trustfully, Hara didn't know what to say, so he just stayed quiet. Then whispered to Jace," I don't think anyone else wants tea..." On that note, the group began crossing the bridge. The young man took a brief moment to gaze over the edge of the bridge, it was always something his subconscious call him to do.
( wait what happened to Vallus ? )
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

(I'm still following around I'm just busy with other things irl but hopefully I can get back on soon, sorry guys)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus