Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Which online games do you play?

I play WoW and GW. Dabbled in Red Stone, but it's not for me...
I mostly hang around in Furc, but I also derp about in Farmville (Facebook). I've been on Furc off and on for over 5 years. I actually want to be a Beekin, but I haven't gotten up the guts since my last app was rejected...
I've lost of how many I got myself tangled in. The ones that I poured the most time into were Ragnarok Online, Runescape way back in the day, and Guild Wars. I was so heavily into the PvP aspect of Guild Wars that I'd completely lose track of time - it would be something like 4 in the afternoon when I'd start playing, and suddenly I had to get ready for the first class of the day. I'm not like that now since I've really grown out of it but I really want to try TOR and DCUO when they come out. I think they'll be really fun after the first wave of bugs is taken care of.
I usually have my purple butt parked somewhere on Furcadia, often Skuldhellir, the community I help run. Besides that, I'm also a pretty major WoW geek. This is my great shame.

I've puttered around on a bunch of other things, though! The aforementioned Dofus is one of them, which I picked up because, well, TIME WIZARDS. I've herped a derp around on Runescape once upon a Time, messed on Knight Online, tried Perfect World for two seconds, and waaay back I used to avidly (and badly) play an old graphical MUD called Wyvern, which has one of my favorite midi-scores ever.
I don't have the time usually anymore but I've dappled in a lot of games mostly only free ones with the exception of Aion of course.
Perfect World, Rapplez, Battle of Immortals, and Rohan: Blood Feud. But the only ones I've actually stuck to before I got to busy was Perfect World, Battle of Immortals and Aion. Waay back in the day I played Furcadia I re-downloaded it recently only to uninstall it a couple weeks later it just did not seem that there were as many dreams in the I anymore like there were when I was in High school. But I'm planning on downloading Furcadia again.
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

I got turned into this last night in Star Trek Online.

lookwhatqdid.jpg

Never provoke Q.
That looks exactly like a cat I used to have about 10 years ago.
Tasha wrote:
You can't tell from our character list? #SQ

Well not all the characters on someone's character list is gonna be on Furcadia. xD And if they're like me, they don't have all their characters on their character list. I have so many more than I have here on RPR.
darth_angelus wrote:
I got turned into this last night in Star Trek Online.

lookwhatqdid.jpg

Never provoke Q.

That scares me.

What's Star Trek Online?
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

That creature is a Klingon jackal mastiff and Star Trek is an MMORPG. Create a character, get command of a starship and fly around the galaxy, beam down to planets and do missions to level up.

And apparently I need to put a litter box on the bridge now ;)
Hmm.

Like a lot of the other people who replied, I've mostly played Furcadia and still do. I did play WoW for 4-ish years and that was fun until I got bored of end-game content, tons of IRL issues, and then eventually moving and having worse internet. I've also played Runescape, Scions of Fate, Silk Road, Runes of Magic, and tried many others. Good stuff. I tend to stick to MMORPGS. Good stuff.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Which online games do you play?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus