Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Eyes of Osyris: Side story (Full) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yeah Twentyside's been looking for people.
Draken901 wrote:
Is this still open?
yep ^^ make a profile and I'll tell the dm
TwentySide Topic Starter

I'm here though guys.
TwentySide Topic Starter

Accepted
TKs wrote:
Player Name: TKs
Character Name: Druja of Murky Waters
Race: Hagrick
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/biromantic
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 158 lbs.
Hair color: No hair, of course, but she has ram-horns with three ornamental trinkets on them; two on the left horn and one on the right horn
Eye color: Yellow
Reaper Class: Spellweaver Reaper
Magic affinity: Summoning
Description: Predominantly a wine red in color, her scales are rather smooth and well kept. Her arms, up to the elbow, her legs up the knee, and her tail have an indigo blue color to them. Her frame is rather lithe. (I sort of based her color scheme on a red head agama)
Equipment: Right now she has on light leather armor underneath a pine green robe, leather gauntlets with open fingers so she can use her claws if needed, and leather boots. She has a wooden staff with an egg- shaped crystal on the top (She dubbed it The Egg Staff). She also has a dagger on her. Just in case.
Bio: Druja was nothing exceedingly special in a clutch of seven. She didn't stand out much, which was pretty hard to do as one of her sisters was a 'golden child' and was bound to go far in the political world (and she did), but she did't blend in, either. She was, as she described it, in the middle. And she hated it. So it was no surprise that at the age of fifteen she left to make something of herself. She spent he time traveling to different villages, meeting new people, and studying many different subjects. In her travels she learned of the reapers and Vastille Academy and that's when she decided that was the perfect thing for her.
TwentySide Topic Starter

Going to a wedding today, so I won't be able to post til later.
Yeeesss more people. :D And aight Twentyside.
TKs

Hi hi! I'm the person who just joined~ Just thought I should introduce myself~
TKs wrote:
Hi hi! I'm the person who just joined~ Just thought I should introduce myself~

Hiya! What would you like to be called?
TKs

Kikarotaku wrote:

Hiya! What would you like to be called?

You guys can call me TK or Ghostlie or anything, I'm not picky~ hahaha
Hello! Question, what does it mean by Description during the form section?
Oh, Nevermind. I get it now :)
1- Summoning Magic
2-Balanced
3-Soul Magic

Player Name: Reaper_chan
Character Name: Yukitachi Yona
Race: Eviere
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'4
Weight: 124
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Gold
Reaper Class: Silent
Magic Affinity: Illusions
Description:1423699355748.png [img]http://s573.photobucket.com/user/angela99992/media/Shirogane%20Usagi/2011-01-09-361064.png.html[/img] Yona has a small build, with short black ears and golden eyes. She has long black fox ears, with a black fox tail with a white tip. Her skin is slightly tanned, and she usually wears monochrome clothes. She almost always wears her long light blue scarf.
Equipment: Sword and Bow, sometimes small knives. She'll sometimes have some silver armor on her chest, shoulders, and hand gauntlets.
Bio: Born in a smaller fox tribe, in a big forest, and everyone participated in many chores. She helped hunt, and raised her skills up quickly.
TwentySide Topic Starter

Accepted

Reaper_chan wrote:

Player Name: Reaper_chan
Character Name: Yukitachi Yona
Race: Eviere
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'4
Weight: 124
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Gold
Reaper Class: Silent
Magic Affinity: Illusions
Description:1423699355748.png 2011-01-09-361064.png Yona has a small build, with short black ears and golden eyes. She has long black fox ears, with a black fox tail with a white tip. Her skin is slightly tanned, and she usually wears monochrome clothes. She almost always wears her long light blue scarf.
Equipment: Sword and Bow, sometimes small knives. She'll sometimes have some silver armor on her chest, shoulders, and hand gauntlets.
Bio: Born in a smaller fox tribe, in a big forest, and everyone participated in many chores. She helped hunt, and raised her skills up quickly.

{Also I fixed the pic.)
TwentySide Topic Starter

Also, working on my reply now.

rolled 1d20 and got 6
Wooo unnecessary dice rolls.

Yay! Thank you Admin Senpai! Also, thanks for fixing the picture.
TwentySide Topic Starter

For starters you should just write your first post as a response to the setting. You can also include your reactions to anything that's gone on around the campus so far if you'd like. And if you want an example then you can look at the first posts in the IC thread.
Dice roll for replies.....

Edit: Damn

rolled 1d20 and got 10

TwentySide Topic Starter

Tk, We're eagerly awaiting your intro. :3 (No pressure though, we just wanna get to know our new team mate.)
PLZ REPLY,

~aggressive typing~
Yep! And TK, I love your profile pic~ I love Shibas, and i have one myself. His name is Kuma. ((Kuma means bear in Japanese))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Eyes of Osyris: Side story (Full) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus