Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Eyes of Osyris: Side story (Full) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

whimsicalpianist

Yay! That clears up a lot, thank you very much. As for TK, admittedly worried for her, but I don't know where she went. She just kindia disappeared.
whimsicalpianist wrote:
Yay! That clears up a lot, thank you very much. As for TK, admittedly worried for her, but I don't know where she went. She just kindia disappeared.

Im'unna call you Whimsy :33
Also, HALT, I was totally not expecting Shiori to react like that. I mean I knew he was getting frustrated but omg you pulled a pig out of a hat rather than just a rabbit.
whimsicalpianist

I actually love being called Whimsy! It's so simple yet cute! Also I was shocked too, he seemed so calm, granted he was annoyed, but wooo. When he blows he blows like Mt saint Helen's blew! 😃
TwentySide Topic Starter

Trying to surpass my writers block. :l
whimsicalpianist

Ewww....I hate writers block, but then again who doesn't around here?
TwentySide Topic Starter

I did it. :D
XD Thanks Kiki, it was loads of fun to write. So that means it's my turn now? I'll post before I go to bed then, since y'all are nocturnal apparently.
Usually I'll be up till like 3:00 in the morning, but I'm exhausted! Holy cow!
Guys xD its out of order again.
whimsicalpianist

It is? I thought everyone posted!!! Gah! I knew I should have waited!😫
TwentySide Topic Starter

Shen posted early on accident. Missed the memo about the posting order. ^^;
whimsicalpianist wrote:
It is? I thought everyone posted!!! Gah! I knew I should have waited!😫

Did you even read the posts before? XD And TwentySide put up a post about the order.
whimsicalpianist

I did! I'm one of the last, if not last one to post! I saw everyone had posted, read the post multiple times and then put in my own reply.
whimsicalpianist wrote:
I did! I'm one of the last, if not last one to post! I saw everyone had posted, read the post multiple times and then put in my own reply.

Yeah twenty side and shiori posted. It wouldve been my turn but then Shenanigans posted out of order, which is fine.
TwentySide Topic Starter

We should all start making our way to our rooms now I think. Varkuul will be waking everyone up early regardless of whether or not you told him where your room is. lol After that we'll get started with the first set of classes, which is really just me explaining stuff to you guys so you know what your limits are and whatnot.
TwentySide Topic Starter

Also I'm in the middle of getting to post. Thought I should mention that.
TwentySide Topic Starter

Where is everyone? <<
whimsicalpianist

That's a good question!
Um x.x jeez did everyone disappear

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Eyes of Osyris: Side story (Full) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus