Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Eyes of Osyris: Side story (Full) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

TwentySide Topic Starter

Gonna let Shen post a reply and that'll be her spot in the post order.
whimsicalpianist wrote:

Your character has now also been attacked by the great and powerful red marker. I figured it would be a great way to also involve you. :P
whimsicalpianist

Ah, I hope that's better! Also thank you tewntyside. And poor Amon! I hope my last post is better and more interactive.(?)
So hey guys I replied but uh xD We shiuld stick to our reply order

rolled 1d20 and got 13

whimsicalpianist

Which is why I'm waiting ~
whimsicalpianist wrote:
Which is why I'm waiting ~
<3
whimsicalpianist

Boop! Where is everyone?
I nunno
Shrugggg
Hiding probably, lol. What's the post order anyway? I've just been going whenever everyone else has gone from my last one.
HaltTheCavalcade wrote:
Hiding probably, lol. What's the post order anyway? I've just been going whenever everyone else has gone from my last one.

Not sure. I wasn't even sure if there was even a post order, some do and some don't. :/ you'll have to talk to TwentySide I guess
Well the thing is I should have posted one more time before you, Halt. So its TwentySide, you, me, Yona, Amon, Nino, etc...
Also Reaper_Chan, Yona is your character right.
The reply order is how it appears in the rp, whoever posts first, second, third, etc...in a series of replies.
Kikarotaku wrote:
Also Reaper_Chan, Yona is your character right.

Yep. Okay thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure if there was an order, most of the Roleplays I'm in don't have one, I think.
Having an order just sort of organizes things and makes replies easier especially on lazy lit- full lit.
whimsicalpianist

To be honest I'm pretty sure I screwed up the order, and I didn't realize it until was too late. Especially since Yona did react to Nino, so now I'm waiting and praying I didn't screw up too badly.
It's okay! I screwed up too, heck I didn't even know about the whole order thing. My Roleplays don't use them, I know what they are, I just didn't know if we used them in this one.
Once Twentyside posts again then I figured I'd post.
TwentySide Topic Starter

I'll be posting soon. Probably within the next hour but maybe a bit later if I get tied up.

Also, posting order should be me, Shiori, Enfys, Yona, Amon, Nino, and TK's chara if they ever post. << (Not sure if they still wanna play.)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Eyes of Osyris: Side story (Full) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus