Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Eyes of Osyris: Side story (Full) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

TwentySide Topic Starter

I think Whim's busy or something.
TwentySide Topic Starter

Whim said they'd post by the end of the night.
TwentySide Topic Starter

I dunno why Whim didn't post last night. :/
TwentySide Topic Starter

Thinking about just starting the next day since Whim's the only one we're waiting for and everyone else is already in there rooms so there won't exactly be much going on. Then the rest of us can get started with our first posts of the day while we wait for Whim.
whimsicalpianist

Yeah...about that. So I sent that message to you before certain incident happened, and I didn't get home until 11 pm at night {central time}. By that time I was tired and emotionally drained! So here I am apologizing, and deeply regretting that I didn't say anything last night, since this did make you guys wait for so long. I am also sorry to say that I'm probably going to drop out. Sorry, again, and the dropping out is defiantly on me. So sorry!
TwentySide Topic Starter

Awww it's okay Whim. I hope things get better for you. If you wanna jump back in later on feel free to ask.
It's okay, Whim! It happens all the time to me. Yeah, if you want to jump back in, I wouldn't mind.
whimsicalpianist

Aww, thanks guys! You are all so amazing and very patient! Thank you so very much.

@ Reaper: It sucks doesn't it?
whimsicalpianist wrote:
Aww, thanks guys! You are all so amazing and very patient! Thank you so very much.

@ Reaper: It sucks doesn't it?

Yeah, it sure does. Grr! I hate when that happens...
TwentySide Topic Starter

In order to help keep order I'll be posting whose turn it is as they come up. Right now, it's a free for all though.
Soooooo anyone else gonna reply??
TwentySide Topic Starter

Did everyone else just give up? :/
:c Guys?
Blub sorry that took so long, I got scheduled a bunch of weird hours in a row at work and didn't have any time. XP
TwentySide Topic Starter

Roll call, Who's still in?
Me
Me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Eyes of Osyris: Side story (Full) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus