Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Eyes of Osyris: Side story (Full) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

whimsicalpianist

Player name; Whimsicalpianist
Character Name: Nino L.K
Race:Human
Sexual Orientation: Straight/Bi-curious
Height:6'3
Weight:165lbs
Hair color: lavender
Eye color: sky blue
Reaper Class: Spellweaver Reaper
Magic affinity: Elemental; Ice

Description:
Appearance: A handsome boy, save for the stitching in various areas and not just on his left wrist or the stitching below his index and middle finger. With a fair build, although thin, and is fair skinned. He can tan, quite beautifully, but there are some places where he has odd coloring like his index and middle finger on his right hand, there is a slight violet color to it. However, if one can get past this oddity, most will be looking to a striking young man. Sky blue eyes, almond shape, and generally adorned with a redish-pink liner just to make everything pop! (In a good way) he has a long face with a long, norrow nose. More than often he is seen smiling. Nino, not only known for his birth defect, is also known for his lavender hair. It waves and curls, however rather than lying flat, his hair curls or waves up, to the side or anywhere it can poissbly reach. He has a fringe slightly swept to the left while to the right there is a braid stopping mid-chest. Last but certainly not least, as he shares his love for the stars and the mysterious they hold, both forearms are adorned with various consultations of stars, these are tattoos mind you. And on his left hand is a crescent moon.

Attire;
More than commonly Nino is seen with a rode, stopping at about his shins. The robe is royal purple with loose three quarter sleeves and a silk golden sash around his waist. Around the wide collar is a twine, which is tied together to help fasten the robe shut, and from that are two charms. One with a moon emblem,on his right side, and the other a sun, on his left. Also from the round collar to about the middle of his upper arm it's like a cape sleeve.
Underneath he wears a white button down, first three buttons undone, and his sleeves rolled to his elbows. Black fitted pants tucked into shin high boots.

Personality:
Never let him fool you into thinking he's too sweet nor naive. Nino is a good hearted fellow only wanting to see the good in people and attempts to be rather optimistic despite being realistic. This being said he puts forward a front as if he can't not be serious and chooses to turn everything into a joke. Laughing at things that may not be as serious as others see it. However deep down Nino is a insecure soul. Willing to protect others and is painfully loyal.

Equipment:
+ Charms: Nino has three charms, two on his robe and one doubling as an earring,as it is far smaller. Charm one, is a small medal with tiny flowers engraved in the center, from it is three charmsed flowers haning on chains. Rose, Lilly and Orchard. He claims it has protected fairly well and refuses to get rid of it.
The other two on his robe, one being a moon the other the sun with tassels haning from both, are more unclear. Supposedly they are suppose to help him channel magic, but he his doubtful in testing this theory.

+DaggerWhip: This thing is his life. On the longer side of daggers, and generally strapped to the inside of his thigh, it is has a dark blue hilt. Incrested with various, tiny, white gems and engravings. On the bottom of the hilt there's a small button, enabling it to change into a whip.

Bio; Bring joy to their family, rather that's what he was meant to be. However fate had diffrent plans, he was born with a rare disorder that marks certain parts of his body as birthmarks. It was soon discovered when Nino was a young boy that certain parts of him could come off, fornately the magic entwined in him prevented him from bleeding out and no one saw, for a lack of better terms, the inside of him. However for most this is a uncomfortable and disturbing sight, especially to his parents.

It was never a secret that his father was never in good health. This alone placed stress on the possibility of having children for the couple; Nino was wanted, but in their eyes broken. Odd. Diffrent. In human despite being very human. This would lead his mother handing him over to something all to common in the human world; a freak show.

Nino, was born with a stubborn steak and a strong backbone. No matter the abuse, the laughter and judgment he refused to break. Stating multiple times that he would not be in that place for the rest of his life, someone or there had to be a place where he would be accepted. Aside from that at a young age, he was four years old when his mom handed him over, he was six when he took it upon himself to teach himself in his to write, read, math, magic and the list goes on. He never cared much for math as it proved to be exceedingly difficult without anyone's help. Nino claimed to the ringleader that he could other things as well. When younger he loved watching some of the official, 'clean' entertainers in their gracefull acrobatics . Was it easy, no, since he had to over come the fear of heaights, however if not for this idea Nino would never heard of a certain academy.

That night after a show and a gruelling hour if harassment Nino lie awake. Thinking. Planning. As the moon rose to her peeks he had decided. Queitly he gathered supplies he would need, since he was in the human country he would have to travel pretty far, he made of with a large sum of cash, food, water, a change of clothes and didn't dare forget about his charms. The ringmaster had also been a light sleeper, Nino knew this all too well from times others attempted in fleeing but failed, he made sure to make a quiet escape. In the end there was a struggle but he managed to escape and headed off to the Vastille Academy.
whimsicalpianist wrote:
Weight:206lbs

Description:
Appearance: A handsome boy, save for the stitching in various areas and not just on his left wrist or the stitching below his index and middle finger. With a fair build, although thin, and is fair skinned. He can tan, quite beautifully, but there are some places where he has odd coloring like his index and middle finger on his right hand, there is a slight violet color to it. However, if one can get past this oddity, most will be looking to a striking young man. Sky blue eyes, almond shape, and generally adorned with a redish-pink liner just to make everything pop! (In a good way) he has a long face with a long, norrow nose. More than often he is seen smiling. Nino, not only known for his birth defect, is also known for his lavender hair. It waves and curls, however rather than lying flat, his hair curls or waves up, to the side or anywhere it can poissbly reach. He has a fringe slightly swept to the left while to the right there is a braid stopping mid-chest. Last but certainly not least, as he shares his love for the stars and the mysterious they hold, both forearms are adorned with various consultations of stars, these are tattoos mind you. And on his left hand is a crescent moon.

Attire;
More than commonly Nino is seen with a rode, stopping at about his shins. The robe is royal purple with loose three quarter sleeves and a silk golden sash around his waist. Around the wide collar is a twine, which is tied together to help fasten the robe shut, and from that are two charms. One with a moon emblem,on his right side, and the other a sun, on his left. Also from the round collar to about the middle of his upper arm it's like a cape sleeve.
Underneath he wears a white button down, first three buttons undone, and his sleeves rolled to his elbows. Black fitted pants tucked into shin high boots.

Personality:
Never let him fool you into thinking he's too sweet nor naive. Nino is a good hearted fellow only wanting to see the good in people and attempts to be rather optimistic despite being realistic. This being said he puts forward a front as if he can't not be serious and chooses to turn everything into a joke. Laughing at things that may not be as serious as others see it. However deep down Nino is a insecure soul. Willing to protect others and is painfully loyal.

Equipment:
+ Charms: Nino has three charms, two on his robe and one doubling as an earring,as it is far smaller. Charm one, is a small medal with tiny flowers engraved in the center, from it is three charmsed flowers haning on chains. Rose, Lilly and Orchard. He claims it has protected fairly well and refuses to get rid of it.
The other two on his robe, one being a moon the other the sun with tassels haning from both, are more unclear. Supposedly they are suppose to help him channel magic, but he his doubtful in testing this theory.

+DaggerWhip: This thing is his life. On the longer side of daggers, and generally strapped to the inside of his thigh, it is has a dark blue hilt. Incrested with various, tiny, white gems and engravings. On the bottom of the hilt there's a small button, enabling it to change into a whip.

Bio; Bring joy to their family, rather that's what he was meant to be. However fate had diffrent plans, he was born with a rare disorder that marks certain parts of his body as birthmarks. It was soon discovered when Nino was a young boy that certain parts of him could come off, fornately the magic entwined in him prevented him from bleeding out and no one saw, for a lack of better terms, the inside of him. However for most this is a uncomfortable and disturbing sight, especially to his parents.

It was never a secret that his father was never in good health. This alone placed stress on the possibility of having children for the couple; Nino was wanted, but in their eyes broken. Odd. Diffrent. In human despite being very human. This would lead his mother handing him over to something all to common in the human world; a freak show.

Nino, was born with a stubborn steak and a strong backbone. No matter the abuse, the laughter and judgment he refused to break. Stating multiple times that he would not be in that place for the rest of his life, someone or there had to be a place where he would be accepted. Aside from that at a young age, he was four years old when his mom handed him over, he was six when he took it upon himself to teach himself in his to write, read, math, magic and the list goes on. He never cared much for math as it proved to be exceedingly difficult without anyone's help. Nino claimed to the ringleader that he could other things as well. When younger he loved watching some of the official, 'clean' entertainers in their gracefull acrobatics . Was it easy, no, since he had to over come the fear of heaights, however if not for this idea Nino would never heard of a certain academy.

That night after a show and a gruelling hour if harassment Nino lie awake. Thinking. Planning. As the moon rose to her peeks he had decided. Queitly he gathered supplies he would need, since he was in the human country he would have to travel pretty far, he made of with a large sum of cash, food, water, a change of clothes and didn't dare forget about his charms. The ringmaster had also been a light sleeper, Nino knew this all too well from times others attempted in fleeing but failed, he made sure to make a quiet escape. In the end there was a struggle but he managed to escape and headed off to the Vastille Academy.

Just wanna say, it's not physically possible for someone to be of thin build and also be 200+ lbs. Unless he was a bidy builder. Even at 6'3". That would leave him at atleast 150-180 depending how thin.
whimsicalpianist

Oh really? Geez the body to weight ratio has always killed me. I'm always concerned that the character will end up being to thin or too big, like this. Thank you for telling me! Let me just fix that~

Edit; Yeah, this boy is not a bodybuilder, lol! Thank you again, I was wondering if that even made sense.
whimsicalpianist wrote:
Oh really? Geez the body to weight ratio has always killed me. I'm always concerned that the character will end up being to thin or too big, like this. Thank you for telling me! Let me just fix that~

Edit; Yeah, this boy is not a bodybuilder, lol! Thank you again, I was wondering if that even made sense.

Of course! The only reason I know is because one of my partners is a 6'2" guy who weighs in at 140lbs and thats like underweight for him, but not anorexic.

Edit: Also Im an artist (this goes fo everyone) and if you guys would like ref pics for your characters we could work something out. :)
whimsicalpianist

That is valuable information about your friend and you being an artist. Aha, also ironic since I'm an artist as well. Although I'd say out of us you're far braver than myself. 😃
whimsicalpianist wrote:
That is valuable information about your friend and you being an artist. Aha, also ironic since I'm an artist as well. Although I'd say out of us you're far braver than myself. 😃

Well I would like to make a living off of it one day. So I definitely need to spend more time doing commissions and requests.
whimsicalpianist

I should follow your example! It's good that you're doing things like commissions and requests. It helps polish your style, fix things maybe be insecure about and could very well get your name out~
TwentySide Topic Starter

Accepted
whimsicalpianist wrote:
Weight:165lbs

Description:

Attire;

Personality:

Equipment:

whimsicalpianist

Thank you very much for accepting Nino!
Yay! We can start the actual roleplay now! :3 or at least I think XD
whimsicalpianist

Yay! That is very good news, although I'm a wee bit nervous. It's been so long since I've been a part of a group roleplay, I really do hope this will be amazing!
It will! I recommend you read through the roleplay we have so far, it's not too much, and submit like a 2+ paragraph response.
Is there still a slot for me?

I asked earlier if I could join and never got around to it.
TwentySide Topic Starter

Not right now. I'm already going over my initial cap 'cause some friends decided they wanted to join after I got the number of people I needed. I may open up a slot or two in a week or so after I get to know the party though so if you'd like to post your profile anyways I could message you when a spot's open.
Player Name: Shenanigans
Character Name: Amon Aiolfo
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair color: Dull Blond
Eye color: Gem Green
Reaper Class: Enchanting Reaper
Magic affinity: Blood Magic
Description: Though my hair is a simple and dull color of blond, my eyes make up for the seemingly lack of color. Some might compare them to spring leaves in color but I like to think of them as glittering green gems, sounds more attractive I think. As for my figure I’m slender. Not a lot to comment on there considering I don’t really care about how I look, as long as I like how I look I don’t mind what you happen to think. Skin tone is that of anyone who wanders around in the woods for days and runs around like a fool, that’s just my way of saying I’m tan and I’m fit.
Moving on to other things such as what I wear, the thing I will not be caught without is my lovely hooded robe, which is black if you were wondering. I tend to wear darker things just because it’s easier to be over looked, learned that trick back home. I like to wear pants end of story dresses suck, sorry noble women. Along with my pants I have my leather boots that are knee high and as a top I wear something along the lines of a sleeveless tunic and chest armor because living is nice.
As for anything else I might have forgotten I have my ears pierced, the one in my left ear is a charm from back home and therefor is way more interesting, my right ear's piercing is just a simple silver stud.

Equipment: Two daggers and a channeling staff.
Bio: When I was a child I spent a lot of time outside in the woods with the other children, it was like our own playground. Course we had to do this in secret, though we had no fear of the outside world we never wanted our parents to know were we youngsters wandered off to. I’m pretty sure most of the adults knew away way, even though we thought we did such a good job of hiding it. Then again I don’t think children are good at hiding much from their parents. Anyway, my childhood was pretty basic, if you’re 'magically talented' that is. I think you spend your whole childhood just trying to figure out what magic type works the best for you. I turned out to be an Blood mage, which I think is a pretty alright.
Since I was pretty much under the thumb of a more powerful family member I can always remember that from a young age I wanted to prove that I could be the strongest. With that in mind I always pushed myself but I took everything with a dose of good humor and a grain of salt. With that motto always hovering over my head I learned to laugh when I failed and to just try again, I think that’s why I didn’t become a total stick in the mud and loss all my childhood friends.
Let me just say that, magic is a real pain to learn but once your able to grasp it you’ll feel like you can over throw all the kings and queens in the land, until someone knocks you off your high horse. Though it took me many years to even be able to notice what I was truly capable of. I spent most of my teen years learning how to fight and when I wasn’t doing that I was practicing my magic.
TwentySide Topic Starter

Accepted
Shenanigans wrote:
Player Name: Shenanigans
Character Name: Amon Aiolfo
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair color: Dull Blond
Eye color: Gem Green
Reaper Class: Enchanting Reaper
Magic affinity: Blood Magic
Description: Though my hair is a simple and dull color of blond, my eyes make up for the seemingly lack of color. Some might compare them to spring leaves in color but I like to think of them as glittering green gems, sounds more attractive I think. As for my figure I’m slender. Not a lot to comment on there considering I don’t really care about how I look, as long as I like how I look I don’t mind what you happen to think. Skin tone is that of anyone who wanders around in the woods for days and runs around like a fool, that’s just my way of saying I’m tan and I’m fit.
Moving on to other things such as what I wear, the thing I will not be caught without is my lovely hooded robe, which is black if you were wondering. I tend to wear darker things just because it’s easier to be over looked, learned that trick back home. I like to wear pants end of story dresses suck, sorry noble women. Along with my pants I have my leather boots that are knee high and as a top I wear something along the lines of a sleeveless tunic and chest armor because living is nice.
As for anything else I might have forgotten I have my ears pierced, the one in my left ear is a charm from back home and therefor is way more interesting, my right ear's piercing is just a simple silver stud.

Equipment: Two daggers and a channeling staff.
Bio: When I was a child I spent a lot of time outside in the woods with the other children, it was like our own playground. Course we had to do this in secret, though we had no fear of the outside world we never wanted our parents to know were we youngsters wandered off to. I’m pretty sure most of the adults knew away way, even though we thought we did such a good job of hiding it. Then again I don’t think children are good at hiding much from their parents. Anyway, my childhood was pretty basic, if you’re 'magically talented' that is. I think you spend your whole childhood just trying to figure out what magic type works the best for you. I turned out to be an Blood mage, which I think is a pretty alright.
Since I was pretty much under the thumb of a more powerful family member I can always remember that from a young age I wanted to prove that I could be the strongest. With that in mind I always pushed myself but I took everything with a dose of good humor and a grain of salt. With that motto always hovering over my head I learned to laugh when I failed and to just try again, I think that’s why I didn’t become a total stick in the mud and loss all my childhood friends.
Let me just say that, magic is a real pain to learn but once your able to grasp it you’ll feel like you can over throw all the kings and queens in the land, until someone knocks you off your high horse. Though it took me many years to even be able to notice what I was truly capable of. I spent most of my teen years learning how to fight and when I wasn’t doing that I was practicing my magic.

This is said friend who I said could join.
TwentySide Topic Starter

The only reason I haven't posted yet is 'cause I'd like to include as many of the people who just joined as I can, and well, that's kinda difficult to do when not everyone's begun yet. So hopefully TK will post tonight, and I'm pretty sure Shenanigans is gonna post tonight.
whimsicalpianist

Terribly sorry for not typing my introduction yet, I have been more busy than I anticipated! Fornately things have calmed back down so expect an entry post from me today, and soon.
TwentySide Topic Starter

Do you think you could add in something about your position so one of us can walk up to you or, in other cases charge at you full speed? lol
TwentySide Topic Starter

Oh also, don't worry about it. We all get caught up in stuff from time to time.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Eyes of Osyris: Side story (Full) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus