Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » This thread is now extremely dense carbon.

Hey guys, I thought I'd finally make an account here and join the forum. I'm one of Andryn's buddies and finally decided to stop being lazy and get some stuff going up in this joint. I have to say that this is by far one of the most laid back roleplay forums I have ever seen or been in, and the community seems genuinely fun to be around.
YOU THERE.

I'm cold. Snuggles?
Snuggle-pile on Andryn! *pounces*

Hi, Bonebag. Can I call you Bone? I like one-syllable nicknames. I'm Trinfan, call me Trin. Nice to meet you.
trinfan wrote:
Snuggle-pile on Andryn! *pounces*

Hi, Bonebag. Can I call you Bone? I like one-syllable nicknames. I'm Trinfan, call me Trin. Nice to meet you.
Snuggle-wha-- WAH!
SNUGGLEEEE!! >D

*snuggle-attacks everyone!*
Well, hello there! Glad to have you around. I hope I can get to know you better.
Also, I am going to call you Bones. Because that show is effing awesome.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to this den of silliness :)
Bonebag Topic Starter

Feel free to call me whatever you feel like - Bonebag, BB, Bones, Bob, Julian, the Dark Lord Galvatron. I am a-okay with whatever you come up with. This thread is now di--bacon.
Then I shall call you Pretty Pretty Unicorn. ^^

/shot

x.x
Dragonfire Moderator

Run, while you still caaaaa-
Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbo---BACON!
*has stolen and nommed the bacon by now* > >
Kim Site Admin

Hi Bonebag, BB, Bones, Bob, Julian, the Dark Lord Galvatron,

Happy to see you here! We like Andryn so we've already got that in common. Apparently we also all like RPing? I dunno, I heard a rumor.
Kim wrote:

Happy to see you here! We like Andryn so we've already got that in common. Apparently we also all like RPing? I dunno, I heard a rumor.
I knew I was popular :D
Andryn wrote:
Kim wrote:

Of course you are. You're Andryn Diamonds, a.k.a. DAT AZZ
Earendill wrote:
Andryn wrote:
Kim wrote:

Of course you are. You're Andryn Diamonds, a.k.a. DAT AZZ
...Kim, you need to enable forum signatures so I can put that in mine.
This thread is now my favorite thread on here.

So, Dark Lord Galvatron, how are you today?
Bonebag Topic Starter

Flippin' cold. My town got hit by that awesome blizzard that is sweeping through America right now, and it chose to randomly eat a transformer on my block - OTHER THAN ME, can you believe that? It passed up the chance to obtain the power of your Dark Lord Galvatron, and go after a giant capacitor instead. Nah, but seriously: power got knocked out at my place for... all of yesterday, actually. My house got down to below 30 degrees. I had to keep holding my cat so she wouldn't freeze to death, and my mom would NOT shut up about the temperature. I'd elaborate, but it's not really forum friendly :D. When the power finally did come back on, and the heat got back up to an acceptable level (which was around 10 hours after the event happened), I couldn't talk to anyone on msn or facebook because they had either lost power or had to keep on schedule.

Other than that, it's just been one giant slew of ADD: I have literally run through the scenarios of having dbz reruns flash through my head, but all the characters are cats with super saiyan powers, to getting a rough character page up for one of my main characters - and by that I mean I copied Andryn's setup because it's nice, easy on the eyes, and I'm lazy and need to rp with Celica more. There is a huge void of useless things I thought of inbetween those two, and were mostly induced by boredom, so I skipped over them.

So yeah, average day, but eating peanut butter and jelly sandviches in the cold is seriously not what it's made out to be.

Fun fact: Dark Lord Galvatron was the nickname for a cat that a former friend that Andryn and I were buddies with. DLG was his nickname, whereas I thought up the kitten's actual name, Juno. He was a furry monster, and will live on in our hearts in a very "I hated that cat so much, but I miss him sometimes" way, but it was always funny when he would hump random things. Like a roommate's hat. <3
Humping random things. I didn't know the cat and I hate/love it.
No, Bones, JD named the cat Juno after an old RP character that our buddy Corey made up a long time ago, back in school. But yes, DLG was your brainchild.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » This thread is now extremely dense carbon.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus