Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Roads of the lost

Tara O'Conly (played by L0v3lyInk)

Eric rubbed the back of his head with his right hand and pursed his lips thinking. "To be honest I don't know. Tara went inside to read up on this. I mean, hopefully she can find someone who will keep you two on the down low. We don't really need some big company coming in to try and tear you two apart. That wouldn't be good. I mean, maybe Tara can make you a new core at her work after hours." he said looking back to CD. "It's hard to say though. I guess it depends on how much she remembers and how much she can refresh herself on."
Clutch (played by PenGryphon2007)

Clutch sighed. "I can try to answer her questions if she asks me, but I only know as much as my programming lets me. But if it helps her help CD, then I'll be happy to do whatever she asks."
Cranky Doortrap (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''What're you two blabbering onm about?'' CD asked. ''I remember some things, but my memories foggy still.''
Tara O'Conly (played by L0v3lyInk)

Eric smiled lightly clearly humored by CD's mistake. "I'm talking about Tara and what she remembers about making cores from her schooling." he said before he laid down on his back and started to change CD's brakes. "She needs to make a new core for you because the one you have is broken CD. Oh, and Clutch, you'll have to ask Tara and see if you can help her. I don't know what she knows and what she doesn't know."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Roads of the lost

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus