Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Roads of the lost

Tara O'Conly (played by L0v3lyInk)

Eric sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah yeah I did. Hold on and I'll turn her on. I'll take both of you to the gas station and fill you both up. Pains in the ass." he said as he closed up her gas tank and put the little red thing back in the garage. He then made his way back out to the CD and opened her driver's side door and shut off the ignition, waited a second and then turned her on, letting the engine run for a minute so the car could get gas running through her system. It wouldn't last very long. Just long enough to get her to the gas station.
Clutch (played by PenGryphon2007)

Clutch deactivated the tow cable and reeled it in, a scratching/scraping noise following as the large magnet retracted to his undercarriage.

"Alright, to the gas station!" But he waited to make sure that Eric and CD could get going.
Cranky Doortrap (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

CD grumps. ''You do know my brakes are shot, right?'' She asked, annoyed. ''My speed isn't gonna be breakneck with them like that. And careful! I have guns in there..'' She muttered, moving her wheels to the side like pretend hands. If Eric only knew what mess he had dragged himself into, in the hands of a car who had seen all to many others that had tried to drive her, not to mention those that had little idea of just how stubborn she was with a person messing around in interior.

"Well how else am I suppose to get you all gassed up ms Prissy Pants?" he asked huffing at her. "If you want to get gas on your own that's fine. I'll just keep my money rather then spending it on your rusted old butt for gas and some badly needed breaks." He huffed again and crossed his arms going into his garage.

(well i'm off to bed. night)

Clutch beeped his horn impatiently. His own gas meter was running low and he still had to make it to the gas station.

"If she won't let you drive, I can tow her behind me," said Clutch, realizing he shouldn't have disengaged the tow cable so soon. It would probably use up the rest of his gas, but hey, he was trying to be considerate.

(typing from 3DS)

''Hmph...'' CD muttered, then raises her hood up to cover her eyes, a shiny metallic gleam coming from it depths of rusted metallic build. She hadn't been driven before, as most had only got in to try to steal anything valuable. As a result, she just wasn't used to feeling hands on the disused steering wheel still built behind her windsheild.

She shut her eyes, mumbling still, annoyed at being called a rusty butt.

Eric turned to see her hood up covering her face along with the lack of a retort from the female AI. "Are you going to let me get you to the gas station and back or not?" he asked, "So long as you have an emergency break that still works I can get you there safe and sound until I can get you new breaks along with some other things." he said as he wiped the gas off of his hands.

''First off...'' She said.

Some more metal bending sound, gears whirring and sounds clicking until a humanoid form stood where CD had been standing, arms crossed. ''I am not a rusty butt!'' She snapped, clothes singed but intact, wires still sticking out where thin skin was torn loose. Her hair was in a mess, burnt off at some parts. Her core was hiddem under the clothes, where she struggled to fit into society, being a car that could change to be somewhat human, too. ''Second...'' She spoke harshly.

''I'm more than a car.''

"An AI car is one thing, but transforming into a humanoid isn't fair." Clutch grumbled and if he'd had eyes, would have rolled them. Instead he settled for washing his windshield, wipers going at a frantic pace.

Eric looked over and froze as he stared at her. His brows furrowed together as his mind slowly wrapped around the fact that the purple hunk of rust had just turned into a andriod. "So...are you just going to walk to the gas station and guzzle the gas?" he asked blinking. He probably should have been phased more by the transformation but for some reason he wasn't.

"And Clutch quit complaining...You know Tara is sketching you bo-...uhm...buying you web cams...." he said clearly not having been going to say 'buying you web cams' from the start. He covered his mouth really hoping that Clutch wasn't going to ask what he WAS going to say seeing as it was suppose to be a surprise. "Alright well lets get to that gas station rusty butt and Clutch!"

''My name is Cranky Doortrap, not rusty butt!'' She scowled. ''And if people of olden times would have not messed with my core, I would have been 'just' a car.'' She grumbled, and changes back to her car form, hood back down. ''I was designed for spy missions, not to run amuck and have a good time. Clutch is lucky. He doesn't see the human world as I can, and all the dangers that one can face once they have sighht.'' She muttered to herself.

She opens the driver side door, the windows on it rolled down. ''Sadly, no. My human form is only limited to speach and guns. It was an accident to end up having it, even at that. All the other cars that had eyes like me were destroyed after the war ended and when I was retired, too...''

Clutch very nearly missed the near give-away that Eric alluded to. "What does sketching have to do with...." Clutch trailed off and then flashed his lights. "Artificial, my trunk." Besides, what could possibly be dangerous in the human world except for getting hit by a car? Or getting shot by CD?

"And I thought having a collision was bad," he said, remembering the earlier incident. "I even had a witness..." His engine stuttered at the idea.

"Better you had a small collision then getting torn to shreds like what happened to that car on the race tracks Clutch." he said as he walked over to CD. "So am I driving you Ms. Cranky or are you showing yourself to some gas?" he asked basically meaning, 'so are you going to let me drive cause if not I'm not paying.' He lightly placed his hand on her hood and rolled his eyes.

"And if you keep complaining about eyes whenever you are turned off I'll just rip 'em out and give you senors like Clutch has. You won't have to deal with seeing the world. I'll then work on giving them to Clutch."

''My systems require I have eyes for this!''

And on cue a gun points at Eric, shiny and gleaming, coming out of the intact headlight. But CD couldn't stop giggling at that point to keep it's aim straight. She didn't want to say that it was harmless. ''Aiming with eyes means I can shoot clearly, unless you want to test that fact with my gun.'' She replied, still giggling.

"Take that back," Clutch snapped, his mood tanking at the memory of the collision. "I have a witness!"

When CD drew her gun, though, Clutch stopped his windshield wipers while they were still up. "Don't shoot-!"

Eric jumped as guns came out of CD and he stared at her extremely confused as she giggled uncontrollable. As Clutch got cranky too though Eric huffed and turned heading back to the house. "When you both are ready to go get gas let me know. I'm not going to have guns pointed at me."

CD grinned wildly, and shot a stream of cold water at Eric from the water gun. ''You seriously think I would shoot you with a real gun?'' She chuckled, going into a giggle fit. Once the water it held was emptied, the water gun slid back into the headlight it had came from.

''Ok ok ok, we're ready and you can drive me.''

(See, harmless. :D..)

Clutch cackled, his engine sputtering. "And they say AIs have no sense of humor..."

"By the way, how did you get your name?" Clutch asked CD.

''Because I'm cranky and my door is apparently a trap because a human once got their hand hung in my door by accident and was tooken to the hospital.'' She replied.

''Then it got infected and their hand got cut off.'' CD said grimly, engine puttering in a grim fashion.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Roads of the lost

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus