Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Travels of the terror [1x1]

Number 64 (played by Amirrora)

64 ran to his side, and grabbed Elder's arm, draping around his shoulder and pulling him up.
"I have a place, hang on!"
He half dragged Elder, using his tail to help, which was surprisingly strong.

Soon they arrived at a small place, 64 bringing him inside.
"I was renting this place for awhile."
He brought Elder over to the bed and pushed him on it gently.

"There. Rest."
Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Elder lands on the bed and fell asleep fast, tail drooping once he was out cold in sleep, claws loosely opened with his toes clenched at the tips. His breaths were barely heard, but he would occasionly twitch in his sleep. A nightmare hit him in his sleep and he jolted awake, dazed, claws spread.

64 had been resting nearby as Elder slept, curled up awkwardly on a chair.
He had fallen asleep shortly after Elder.

His tail however perked up and faced Elder as the beast woke up,
64 still sleeping.

Elder winced, and opened his eyes sighing. He got up droggily, still barely awake, and looked around. In his mind he was back at the lab, still fleeing. His eyes darted around a bit before he held his head, shaking. ''Gotta...Flee....Get out of lab....''

64 slowly awoke, hearing Elder talk.
He paused hearing the words and getting up.
"Hey... you're not in a lab. You're in an apartment.."

He walked over and waved his hand in front of Elder's face.
"Are you dreaming?"

Elder looks at the hand, still tired and dazed. But to him 64 was a scientist. Elder hissed weakly and flinched away, claws spread, and shaking badly. He stepped back a bit, wavering again. His bladed tail twitched behind, lifted up a bit, heart pounding. ''H.....h...hiss!''

64 knew he had to do something or the poor thing would have a heart attack.
At risk to himself, he grabbed Elder's shoulders.
"WAKE UP!" He shouted.

"YOU'RE SAFE! YOU'RE NOT IN A LAB! IT'S FINE HERE! I'll protect you! So it's okay!"

Elder didn't take kindly to the shoulders being touched, as he freaked out badly and fainted as a result, startled.

64 grabbed him awkwardly, preventing him from hitting the floor and moving him back to the bed.
"...You're hard to take care of buddy... But I made a promise. I know what it's like to be that scared."

He sat on the edge of the bed and played with the chain attached to his neck.
"...It's not fun."

Elder comes to after a few minutes, wincing and coughing harshly as he opened his dark purple eye hesitantly. ''Huh? What happened?'' He asked, wide awake now. ''I had a nightmare..''

"Yeah, a waking nightmare." 64 replied, looking to him and smiling a bit, "...You okay?"
He asked, looking over him.

''Head hurts a bit..Didv I hurt anyone?''

64 shook his head, "Nah. You were just a bit confused and scared. I think I startled you when I tried to 'wake' you, and you fainted. You seem to be all right though, and the only person you COULD have hurt was me. And you didn't. So I think we're all good." He smiled a bit.

''Can't sleep good with these nightmares, you know.''

64 nodded a bit, "I completely understand ya... I don't sleep very well most nights either."
Violet eyes glanced to the ceiling as he ran his finger over the scar across his face.
"...There are just some things you don't forget."

''Things you wish you could forgetm but theor etched into your mind and soul, right?'' He replied, yawning. ''Those nightmares make me think I'm still trapped.''

64 nodded, "Right. Things like that."
He looked to him, "You rested up enough to keep going?"

Elder tries to stand, but wavered, drowsy. ''Nnngh....I think so...''

64 looked skeptical, "Don't force yourself if you can't do it yet. There's not a rush yet."

He collapased back onto the bed, asleep, but twitchy. His claws were folded, but would twitch open ocassionly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Travels of the terror [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus