Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Travels of the terror [1x1]

Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Elder takes a deep breath, then breathes out once the rope was off, rubbing his neck a bit.

''Humanss..They seem to enjoy others pain and mock them for the pain they can face. If they take me back they will kill me, I bet!'' He snarled, then winced, mumbling. ''Thats all I've ever..Known. Pain..''
Number 64 (played by Amirrora)

64 frowned, then nodded slowly, "Yeah..." He sighed a bit.
"It seems that's true... humans can be pretty terrible. But they can also have good ones."

He looked to Elder, "Well, if you keep moving forward, eventually there HAS to be some good."

''What good isss there to find when you've had to avoid everything to get thisss far?'' He hissed, coughing.

64 smiled, "Eventually there's some good things." He leaned against the wall.
"I've been on the run so long, I don't remember any name but 64. Which was my slave number."
He rarely opened up, but he felt Elder needed some reassurance.

"Yeah, I'm still running, but I've been able to help people. And that's what makes me happy. You just need to find that thing. That one thing that makes it worth it."

(sorry for not post quick. was in bath xD)

''All I have are these usekless claws. Can't even open a door our walk without making a blasted racket!'' He scowled, twitching.

64 looked to him, "That's why we're gunna practice. And as for those claws, I have an idea."
He dug in his back, digging out a few pairs of gloves, some bandanges and more.
He then bandages and gloves the claws on both Elder's hands and feet.
It both protected them, and gave them a grip and made less noise.

''Sso if we practice we have less of a chabce of being captured and hurt in a fight?'' Elder replied, looking hopeful, even if his eyes couldn;t show it from the mismatched colors.

64 smiled and nodded, "Right!" He leaned back.
"Your body is made awkwardly, so you have to learn new ways to make it work for you.
If we can do that, you'll be able to move easier, and maybe even defend yourself easier."

He grinned, "So lets try with the door, with the new grip, try opening it."

Elder looked at the door and headed towards it, bladed tail raised so it would't hit the floor.

He took ahold of the doorknob carefully, then turned the knob a bit, and tried to open it. But his grip wasn;t enough to turn it fully and his tail drooped in defeat.

64 walked over, cutting a gripped glove and placing it over the claws, using bandages to secure it.
"Now try." He smiled, patient.

(Can you link me to that picture of Elder again? I had the urge to do a sketch of him and 64)

(Elder)

Elder tries again, and the door slowly open as he steps to the side, bladed tail moving swiftly to avoud cutting anything close by.

''Like that..?''

64 grinned, "Yes! like that! See?" He seemed giddy.
"That's great! Good job!"

Elder seemed to excited toom his bladed tail swinging left and right. Which was short-lived by a bout of pain that made him cringe. ''Owow..'' He sneered, looking at the tails cut again.

64 frowned, "Well, it's good to be happy, but take it easy." He fixed up the wound a bit more, bandaging it a bit tighter to prevent it from re-opening.

"But see? There is hope. Always is."

''Sssso woth my claws like this I can open doors?'' He asked, tail twitching. ''And not break them down?''

64 nodded, "Yep! With the gloves and bandages, it gives you a grip. Especially cause those gloves have little rubber grips on them." He smiled.

"Though, we shouldn't stay here too much longer. I doubt the policeman will keep his word."

Elder looks around the room, then heads over to the back door.

''Thiss should lead us in the back alleys. No ones usually back there at this hour, which would give is plenty of time to escape from here before anyone comes here and finds us. Right?''

64 nodded, then followed Elder, "Right."
He opened the door, "keep near me just in case." He smiled a bit.

(Doodle taken with webcam and done in pen. lol. It was a scene I pictured of 64 trying to disguise Elder, and the only thing he could think of to cover the horns was a tophat, and he was fighting not to laugh.)

(awesome owo)

The door opens to reveal a back alley, hidden by buildings and trees. ''Thiss should lead us to the lesser crowded part of town.''

(off to lunch. see you when i get home from school.)

64 nodded, leading the way, "Keep by me, and keep yourself covered the best you can. I don't want you getting injured when you're healing."

(I might do a better full-color one eventually)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Travels of the terror [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus