Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Travels of the terror [1x1]

Number 64 (played by Amirrora)

64 sighed, "Quite a ways from here. I recently escaped from another slaver, so that's why I'm this far." He tugged on the chain around his neck. "I went out scavenging and got caught, so I have to find my way back."
Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I know a scientist was trying to shoot my chest to kill me, but I used my arm to block it. Thats why it had a hole.''

64 nodded a bit, "Well, in Sanctuary, you won't have to worry about any of that. Every outcast is welcome. I've even seen odder things than you around Sanctuary." He grinned, "So lets go. We can make it somehow. It may take awhile, but it will be worth it." He got up, "Seems like you're not gunna get much more sleep anyways, so lets keep moving."

Elder stood weaky. ''So no ones in danger of being killed?''

"Nope. Sanctuary is a paradise for outcasts. We all look out for each other and live normally."

''Even those who have blades?''

"Claws, blades, razor sharp fangs, tails with mouths... you name it, I've seen it there. We even have a dragon."

''A...Dragon? Those are real?''

64 nodded, "Oh you bet. Dunno if he's the mythical type or made by science or whatever, but we have one there. He's pretty laid-back really." He grinned. "I bet you'll make all sorts of friends there."

''Depends on what time we get there. Police are hot out here and will do anything neccesary to catch us. They even use hidden cameras.''

64 nodded a bit at that, "Yeah... it's gunna be tough. But I think as a team we can manage to do it."
He grinned. "Besides, I ain't going back. Are you? Cause as long as we believe it, we'll fight harder for it."

''I'll never go back unless they drag me back with their bodies bleeding!''

64 grinned, "See? That's determination." He headed for the door.
"Let's get moving before they find us. We'll fight all the way there if we have to."

Elder follows quickly, putting his cape and hat back on. ''Unless they have tazers, then they can paralyze us.''

64 frowned at that, "Well, let's hope they don't."
He thought about it. If that's the case... then we'd be screwed... He thought aloud.
He tried to think of another option around it if it happened.

He continued forward, taking care to keep an eye out.
"If we are caught that way... I'll just break us out again!" He finally decided.

''Are you sure we'd be able to escape? I hate ropes.''

64 grinned, patting his tail, "I've been through tons of catch and escape games. We'd be fine. Ropes aren't an issue, and this guy here can bite through chain if it's not a weird material."

''Then lets head out. Without me tripping over my tail.'' He replied, bladed tail twitching nervously.

64 chuckled and nodded, opening the door and heading out, "C'mon then. I got ya, no worries." He grinned.
"Anyone who tries to mess with us will get a good thrashing by my mouthtail!"

Elder followed with ease, though tensed up as he headed out. The air was chilled as it had dstarted to sprinkle rain for an afternoon shower, the skies clouded as a small storm started; Enough to begin to wet the paved ground.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Travels of the terror [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus