Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Travels of the terror [1x1]

Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45)

The lone figure walks along the beaten path, wearing a cape so only it's mismatched eyes could be seen, hands hidden with sleeves. It seemed to stray away from gathering crowds, barely noticing them or caring at all. It's feet couldn't be seen, but they seemed to scratched the ground noisily, hurting any sensitive ears.

Days earlier a rumor had spread that something had escaped a lab after being fed medicine to cure an illness. Wanted posters covered the telephone poles, as if to warn of something feirce and deadly. Yet at first it seemed no one payed attention to the lone figure, who seem to not speak at all it seemed.
Number 64 (played by Amirrora)

A young boy walked calmly, glancing around with deep violet eyes.
His eye caught a few posters about a dangerous creature...
Though he wasn't afraid. He more felt bad for it.
Selfish people probably just wanted the thing back to experiment on it or something.

His ears suddenly flattened against his head as he cringed at a scratching noise, glancing to a caped figure. The figure seemed not to care about anything around it, but the boy however approached it.
Due to the look of the figure, something just told him he should try to speak to them, that they might need help.

"...Hey. Are you okay?"
Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The figure flinched, and turned to look at the boy to reveal its dark red eye and dark purple eyes. It scowled silently.

It shuffles it's hands, moving the sleeves to reveal black bladed-like claws tipping it's hands.

''Do you think I look ok?'' It scowled, though a hint of hurt could be sensed from it's rough voice, hands covered in loose white fur, small stitches visible where wounds had healed a bit. Why would such a young boy step up to it, while most ignored it? It wondered, squinting.

The boy didn't seem afraid, though he noticed the claws and glanced to them, then back to the figure's strange eyes.

"...No. That's why I asked." He replied simply. "...I think you're wounded. And that you need help. But those people that wanted to 'help' you..." He glanced to one of the posters nearby.
"Aren't really doing it for your best interest."

The figure looks around, then sighs. ''Come.'' And it heads to a run-down house..At the point a lone bladed tail could be seen sticking out from the cap it wore, a jagged black blade on a slim striped white fur tail, dragging against the ground.

''I escaped for a reason...I know all theor plans..'' They trailed, holding the door open with the wicked curved blade, a gash visible near a gray stripe, scab over it slightly, where fur was cut.

The boy followed the figure, more concerned for it than himself at that moment.
If worst came to worse, he had his mouthtail to help... if it decided to behave itself.

"I understand your feelings. Most people just want to use others for their own gain."
He replied, rubbing the '64' mark on his arm a bit.

"Now, about those wounds of yours. Let's see-em."

The figure shuts the door and turns on a light by clapping it's hands.

It removed the cape, at the point..

A 5'6 in height figure, with three horns on it's head, hair to it's shoulders. Feet ending in clawed toes, the source of the scraping noise, with blades stitched to its ankles and elbows. The blades were black, with it's skin covered in loose white fur, wearing a black tattered cape and a white shirt.

On it's belly was stitches, along with some on it's knees. The newest wound appeared to be a bullet hole in it's right arm, a hand with only three fingers.

''See? This...Them and there idiotic tests..''

The boy seemed a bit alarmed, but it wasn't at what the figure was... but...
What humanity could really do.

It made him feel sick.

He slowly approached the figure, examining the fresh wound.
"...Seems to have passed through, so there's nothing to remove... but I need to clean it up and bandage it. It's gunna hurt though." He took out some cloth from his pocket and went to work.
He decided to try talking to keep the creature's mind off the pain.
"...So, I'm 64, what are you called?"

The being winced sightly, teeth gritted a bit,

''Me...Name is Hybrid Elder. I have no memories of what my real name was, only the one I took to calling myself when I got free from the..Lab.'' He said, flinching a bit. His horns were broken at the tips, ans it was evident his escape had been hastily, proving of the harsh personality he still bore. The only hint he had of ever being human was his size, and the ears of normal humans still hidden in his blackened hair.

64 nodded as he finished tending the wound.
"I'll call you Elder then. Seems nicer than 'hybrid'."

He looked over Elder, who he assumed to be a male. "You're in rough shape."
64 sighed, "...I should get you some medical supplies. Fix you up a bit better then just this."

Elder flinched, hearing running footsteps outside, tensing up when they neared the door. ''Humanss....'' He hissed, backing away a bit, scowling. ''They saw me come in here...Now their....Coming after me...'' Until he backed into the wall,claws spread a bit.

64 took out a knife which had been concealed, stepping in front of Elder in a protective stance.
"...Well they won't get passed me. You're injured." His eyes narrowed, and he lost his friendly and cheerful expression.

His tail came forward, opening what seemed to be a mouth with many jagged teeth and growled out.

"Picking on someone injured... I'll kill them if I have to."

The door is thrown open as a policeman comes in, a rifle in hand. ''Theres the escapee! You boy, stand down! That thing behind you is more deadly than you can think!'' They shouted.

Elder uttered a inhuman growl, wincing a bit from some stinging pains in his sore muscles, eyes narrowed with his jagged claws spread still.

The human aims the gun at the two. ''This is your last warning! Step away from the escapee!''

64 laughed a bit, "The only deadly thing I see is you."
His tail lunged, biting into the Policeman's wrist, disarming him.

64 then stepped forward putting his knife to the Policeman's throat.
"Now you're gunna leave, unless you want more than an injured wrist."

The policeman gulps, wincing harshly from the bite. ''F.f..fine! BBur don't say I didn't warn you!'' He snapped, trembling.

Elder winces, leaning against the wall, gash on his tail starting to bleed from moving, eyes shut tightly. He had only escaped days ago, not enough resting to be fighting again, muscles still tired from the jumps and ducks he had to do. It didn't help he had thick rope still around his neck, though hidden from the fur, leaving it stained and blistered.

64's tail unclenched it's jaw from the policeman's arm, moving away.
64 himself then stepped back, withdrawing his knife.

"Go. Before I change my mind."

He then went over to Elder, taking out more cloth and tending to the open wound, bandaging it.
"...You have to be careful when you're injured. Take it easy. You have a friend to look after you right now."

The policeman fled quickly, the door shutting.

Elder appeared to be trying to get something loose from his neck aswell, though what it was hidden in his neck fur and hair.

At hearing 'friend', he stopped and looked at 64.

''F...wend?''

64 smiled a bit, "Yes, friend." He replied.
"Someone who's there for you when you need them, and is usually good company."

He frowned, "Is something else bugging you?" He watched Elder trying to get something loose from his neck.

''Rope.'' Elder replied, wincing as one of his claws grazes his chin. ''I hate these claws.'' He groaned, grumbling as the fur there slow stains a bit from the tiny scratch.

''I never had firends..My 'friends' would keep me in the....Lab and not let me out.'' He choked, evident that this hidden rope was a tad too tight for comfort as he strained to get it off again, failing.

64 walked over to Elder, and gently undid the rope.
"Yeah, I don't blame you. Look uncomfortable."

He looked to him, "Well, those aren't real friends. Those are liars."
He sighed, "I know what that's like. To be kept against your will. Used for things you don't want to be used for. Our situations are a bit different, but I do understand."
He smiled a bit, "I'll protect you if I can."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Travels of the terror [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus