Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Travels of the terror [1x1]

Number 64 (played by Amirrora)

64 couldn't help but chuckle.
"...Silly." He muttered, and went and sat back down on his chair to rest.
Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

He jerked awake again, sighing, then tried to sleep again. He couldn't fall asleep, therefore he just layed there, looking at the ceiling on an eery silence. His mind was trying to understand he wasn't captured, but all it could cojure up was his nightmarish dreams of being chased.

64 just relaxed, glancing over.
He noticed that Elder couldn't seem to relax and sighed.
"...No good huh?"

''I can't sleep. So tired, but my hearts racing.''

64 got up and walked over, "I'll stay beside you. So you can relax. Just rest, and I'll stay awake alright?" He looked to him and smiled.

Elder wavered and dozed off again, soon fast asleep. Though he twitched, tail flicking.

64 just stayed awake, humming lightly to himself. He didn't really feel too tired, so he was glad he could at least be some comfort to Elder.

Elder awoke violently again, swiping at the air.

64 looked up startled, putting his hand on Elder's "It's okay! Settle down!"
He didn't think of the risk of Elder's claws, getting a nasty gash on his arm from them from going and putting his hands right in the path. He wasn't too concerned though.

"It's okay... shh. It's fine. Nothing is gunna hurt you buddy."

Elder flinches, then looks at 64's arm and instantly comes back to his senses.

''Oh...Your arm!....'' He said. ''I...Hit it....''

64 looked to the gash that had began bleeding.
"It's not that bad. He removed an old stained bandage from further up his arm, exposing a brutal scar, and tied the old bandage around the new wound. "No big deal see?" He grinned.

64 was pretty light-hearted around those alike to himself.
"Are YOU okay though? You're having nightmares left and right... need to talk about it?"

''Everytime I try to rest I get visions of the lab trying to catch me again. It's became a hazard to those around me because I'll swipe out in my sleep. With sharp as blade claws that could easily cut flesh, I could end up hurting you by accident. These nightmares are disastrous..''

64 frowned, then put his hand on Elder's shoulder, "I know it can be hard with stuff like that, but I ain't giving up on you. So don't worry." He grinned, "This wound is nothing. Don't worry about it. I'll get you to Sanctuary. They would take care of you there."

He sighed, flinching. ''I'm just a monster.'' Head in hands, shaking a bit.

64 brought the over close, carefully giving him a hug.
"No. You're not. The people that made you this way are monsters. A Monster is how you act, not what you are. And you don't act like a monster."

''I look like one. My claws and horns barely allow anything to get close without getting stabbed.''

"Doesn't matter about looks! Don't you get it!?" He pulled away.
"Looks don't matter! It's who you are!"

''Yes, but do you think the new ones that see me care about who I am if they see me?''

"Well... no... but that's why I want to bring you to Sanctuary!" He replied insistently. "It's an underground place where all kinds of people just like you and me seek refuge. There's an entire city! We're safe there from persecution or people coming after us."

''But how far away is it, though?''

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Travels of the terror [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus