Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

Nathaniel Montenaro (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sleeps but falls back onto his back.
Person (played by dave_pod)

*stressing, and having no idea where anything is, Wilson picks a random direction and starts running. he could be headed towards or away from the lab for all he knows*

Simply sleeps but twitches as you leave.

*after traveling a while, he would need to stop and go through some breathing exercises to keep himself calm*
*he knew that his day had been ruined by dropping a melon, that his incredible failure in going burnt in a public environment had lead to his being captured/taken to a lab, and that the other Elsens he knew would be disappointed in his relapse for eating human meat. he had almost gone 3 months without incident! he also knew that he had met two monsters that had broken him out of the lab, knocked him out, and took him to the middle of nowhere...*
*thinking over these observations only serves to make his efforts to stay calm harder*

The shadow appears 20 yards in front of you and looks in your direction.

"GeuuUH- I'm not seeing things, I'm just 'seeing things'..." *he's feeling very nervous, and is trying his best to simply, breath...* "i'm forever safe."

"My name....is Gabriel. Or at least this is my shadow form...." While this is happening Nathaniel is still sleeping.

"gneugh..." *be polite* "Hello again Gabriel. I, needed some space. did you want to talk?"

"I normally don't....but I have to ask.... Why'd you leave Nathaniel there?"

*gulp. you've been rude.* "he knocked me out! and. well its been about my worst day of at least the month, so I felt like I needed a bit of space. any day with back-to-back Burning isn't a good day."

(Sorry XD I try and keep to his personality. He's slightly crazy)

"I see.... that's the first time he's been free, or happy for that matter, in five years....and I've had to deal with it....he doesn't know anything more about me than he did before....he doesn't even know I'm here.... At first glance, what do you think I am?" The shadow appears to float closer.

(( :3 ))

*gulps a bit more. now you've been insensitive to him* "s. sorry. I didn't know he was... er. happy... um. I'd guess. a possessive shadow monster of some kind?" *being moved closer to makes Wilson move back a bit*

(sorry... Gabriel is a little rude.... always .)

"Wrong....guess again... Yes, he was happy....in his own way....mixed with a little of my way...."

((no need for sorrys. :3))

"uhh..." *Wilson takes a moment to breath before continuing* "some sort of symbiotic monster?" *his mind is drawing a blank for the 'proper' identifiers for monsters* *he feels like he must have done something wrong that he doesn't understand, and that's only making things worse for him*

"Calm down and think child..... I shall show you something that might help...." the shadow raises a claw like hand and waves it at a tree as the tree freezes completely.

*closes his eyes, and thinks happy thoughts. friends, ease, blending in...* *after a moment of trying to keep from going burnt again, he answers,* "a. frost demon? or. just a demon?" *he's not sure what the guessing game is for*

"Right. A demon....and you are aware of what that does to ones mind?"

*broke on the strained conversation, Wilson says one of the first things that come to mind* "stresses it out?"

"In a way....yes. Eventually everyone's mind has a breaking point...."

*that was... sympathetic in a way. Wilson starts relaxing some more* "mh. I hope your and his minds are doing ok then."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus