Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

Nathaniel Montenaro (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"No Gabriel....not yet...." He reaches up and grabs the woman's neck and squeezes. "Go... Now Gabriel...." The shadow bows and dissapears slowly as the woman starts to choke and the guards stand there pointing cattle prods at you.
Person (played by dave_pod)

*the threat of being shocked by things pointing at it, only further stresses the Burnt elsen*
*he's trying to see if he can move the chair back by trying to stand tip-toed with his now clawed feet*

Stands and smashes her throat killing her instantly. Then starts walking back towards your room. "Idiots....they think I'm powerless.... I don't need the full moon.....none of us do."

"GneUUgHA!" *The Burnt seems happy to see that you aren't being cut into in a display redundant medical practice*
*its still plenty stressed by the current situation*

Smiles and walks up to the nearest guard. "It'll be all right buddy.... You can come out now Gabriel...." The shadow appears again and automatically kills the guard. Still smiling Nathaniel rips the door open and walks in with the other guards that are holding the prods.

*the Burnt is currently oblivious the the murder taking place, and it is questionable if the Burnt form of Elsen understand death as fully as an Elsen can. Burnt seem to be all around more primitively minded than Elsen* "GanerHuuuuuGh! NhuuuhAAAaaanhunl!"

Becomes this ( http://myfantasticart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/werewolf-attack-copy.jpg ) and starts ripping them apart while the shadow dispatches the guards outside the door with ease.

"Gner-... HerUghNUBakUrnUH NUGHUUWh!" *the Burnt is confused as to how the guards have disappeared and have been replaced with meat. in its confusion, it has stopped struggling about*

Eats a bit of one then drops the pieces and walks over to you covered in blood and gore while the shadow as it has no more targets. When he speaks it's in a voice deeper than his own. "It'll be alright my friend..."

*friend. nice word. the burnt starts calming down. its with a person(s?) that they are on ok terms with, in a room full of meats. food and friends. a calming environment* *at least until more guards respond to the goings on around here, if they are responding that is* "gneuuugh..."

Rips off the remaining straps, setting you free. "Are you hungry?" Picks up a torso and pulls out the heart and start eating it.

*nodding a yes, the Burnt grabs hold of a leg, and squeezes it tight with its tar like hand, drips of itself falling to the ground as its arm super-heats to properly cook the meat. he's not going to be uncivil and eat raw meat, now is he?*

Eats the heart that he holds in his hand and slowly begins to turn back. "Isn't that better Wilson?" Looks at you and smiles.

*nodding again, he starts to eat* *the thick tar-like form of the Burnt about him is starting to recede, leaving his legs and starting to leave his arms* *without any stressors, he'll soon be fully aware of what's happened*

Sighs happily and sits on the floor.

*halfway through finishing his leg, the burnt completely sinks away*
"guhnmuh... ! ah-ahhHh-AHHHHH!" *Wilson is horrified by the sight before him, dropping the leg he had by his face*
"nononononononono-!" *he is incredibly distressed!*

Is covered in blood and gore so it probably doesn't help. "Hey. It's ok man... it needed to eat... don't judge a monster for what it does..."

"itS! I'VE! nononono! i've doNE so WeLl. I've Naught A RElapSE for so long, PorK wAS WorKiNG foR Me anD oTHerS... AnD. And. I can. I didN'T..." *his speech has devolved into regretful dribble*

Stands up and hugs him. "Its fine..... the burnt was hungry....you probably haven't eaten in a week...."

"!PLEASE! don't hug me! its. and I. pork. othersn. Elsens and pork. sress onver thuognt of eats hmans and eat, Pork, insted, togthr..." *he's driveling on, speaking sloppily through tears* *he'll likely be going Burnt again asap*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus