Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

peony (played by shirofluff)

*peony coughs from being grabbed by the neck so hard but starts talking again once he catches his breath* "please i mean you no harm, and to answer your question his name is venaticus. he is a demon."
Nathaniel Montenaro (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Gabriel lossens his grip. "Again, why should I believe you?"

"what do i have to do to make you believe me?"

Nathaniel finally decides to speak. "That's a good question Gabriel." "True...and I have no answer....but I do know of the demon in question....but what would an Angel want with him?"

"I-I am his best friend and lover" *peony says nervously*

"That's funny....last I heard he was straight..... and in the cage with Lucifer...." Gabriel draws a sword and points it at your throat.

"where did you hear that venaticus is pan and if your telling the truth about him being trapped with lucifer then i must go and save him" *backs up and readies his wings to fly to find venaticus* (venaticus is one of my ocs sorry..)

"though i will tell you that venaticus kind of tends to keep me a secret due to the fact that our love is forbidden"

Gabriel steps closer. "If you're lying to me....I will find you...." He then backs away releasing you and sheathing his sword.

"thank you" *peony says as he falls to the ground in a sigh of relief*

"Why are you here?" Gabriel has disappeared but his aura is now around Nathaniel. And Nathaniel is the one who spoke.

"I am looking for a satyr named ramby who might know venaticus' whereabouts but now that i have a lead that may not be nessesary" *peony gets up and dusts himself off*

"Alright." He turns to walk away as the aura begins to fade.

"why are you hear i'm just curious?"

"We broke out of the lab.....and ran." Nathaniel looks back at you.

"oh" *just as peony was about to turn away, something tackled him to the ground*

"Oh?" Nathaniel turns around and starts walking back.

"PEONY!!" *a girlish voice yells and as nathaniel gets closer he sees that the person who tackled peony was a young satyr*

"Ok then.... goodbye...." Nathaniel turns around again.

(sorry if i'm not that good at this i just made an account on this site)

*the young satyr turns to peony* "what are you doing here you know that there is a monster in these woods, you need to get out of here" *peony then replies* "well what are you doing out of your village, i was looking for you?!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus