Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

Nathaniel Montenaro (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Alright...." sounds a little sad but finishes washing off the blood.
Person (played by dave_pod)

*feeling very confused as to the sequence of events that has transpired, Wilson continues off in a random direction, hoping he can find civilization sooner or later*

Gabriel appears again but next to you. "And so, your story begins Wilson...." then he dissapears. Nathaniel stands from his previous seat and sets off in another direction.

"Geuh!" *a bit of a startle with shadow voices showing up beside him, but he's been keeping his guard up to avoid burning easily* *he has absolutely no idea where he is, where he's going, and weather or not he'll end up meeting anyone along the way. forest-dwellers were a thing, weren't they? Wilson isn't totally sure. he's only been 'camping' about twice*

(I'm not sure but we may gain a new Player)

Nathaniel walks further into the forest at a slow pace. He stops as the sun begins to dip below the horizon. "Hey Gabriel? What are you?" The shadow appears. "Finally decided to ask have we?"

(( :3 yea. thats part of why Wilson's wandering is open to meeting others in the forest. ))

*Wilson is at least able to reflect upon how today has been good for practicing active stress management* *he counts that as a positive*

(I see.)

"Yes, yes I have." The shadow slides along following Nathaniel. "Well if you must know.... I'm a demon."
peony (played by shirofluff)

(hey sorry that i'm late how should i start)

(However you want. Meeting one of us or something of the sort.)

(ok) peony was strolling along the forest by himself when he heard the sound of two people talking. he hid behind a tree and listened.

"Well I kinda guessed that. Idiot." The shadow sighs. "If you're going to talk to me like that, you can find out yourself!"

(Wilson! It's your turn!)

*Wilson had no knowledge that there was someone likely about to talk to Nathaniel and Gabriel, as he has gone off in his own direction, hoping to find something at some point. his highest hope is to find a road, since there should be a road that had lead to the lab*

(I believe that we will soon have someone playing as a hunter.)

*peony was about to go his own separate way when he stepped on a twig making a loud snapping sound*

Nathaniel and Gabriel turn their heads and speak at the same time. "Who's there!"

*peony comes out from behind the tree and begins to speak* "H-hi....i'm sorry for eavesdropping on you my name is peony"

The shadow shoots forward and grabs your neck. "Who do you work for!?" Nathaniel stands back and watches.

*peony struggles to get free by flapping his wings* "N-no one i am just searching for a friend"

Gabriel holds tight and pulls you back to the ground. "Why should I believe you!? And what friend would this be?"

(Sorry, the shadow is Gabriel.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus