Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Special Job [1x1]

Jaygo Stone (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

"yes, we will be doing this tonight. I'd suggest you keep the homicide to a minimum. We don't want any unnecessary attention from this. But if need be, I have a few extra throwing knives in my stash." He said as he lifted up the carpet, revealing a small room full of nearly every weapon known to man. He grabbed a small box, pulled out three throwing knives, and asked "you need any extra?"
Ajax Stone (played by Zephyrezz)

Disappointed she couldn't kill anyone, Ajax smiled a bit when he told her he had some throwing knives in his stash. "Yes please, I only have around five or six on me right now. And If I can't kill anyone, then I'ma need the extra to disable." She over explained, a sure sign she was a bit nervous. It was her first bank heist, her crimes up until now mostly consisting assault, torture and her specialty, killing.

He could tell that this girl was beginning o feel nervous. He pulled 5 more knives from his box and handed them to here. "All I can say is don't get caught and you'll be fine!" He said, trying to make sure she didn't bail out on this heist. Jaygo had a debt to pay off to the boss, and this was the fastest way to do so. "Let's head out and set up." He said, grabbing a small suitcase and a duffel bag.

Accepting the extra five knives, Ajax weighed them in her hands before slipping them into the special pockets on her body. They were a bit heavier than the blades she usually used, but they would definitely do. "If I get backed into a corner, heads will roll." Ajax commented without emotion, letting him know that she would murder if it was the only way to escape.

"Kay, let's go then." She checked her knives, making sure they slid out nicely and were sharp enough. The ones he gave her were a little loose in their pockets, but didn't come out unless she had grabbed them.

(Gotta go to bed for the night. I'll respond to whatever you post in the morning (maybe around noon, depends on when I wake up))

((alrighty, same here. It's currently midnight)) jaygo walked down to the bank. As he approached it, he saw the massive quartz pillars in the front rise against the horizon. It looked more like a Capitol building than a bank. Jaygo pointed to a small flat part of the roof and said "right there is where you will be making your way in. Use these." He hands omega the briefcase and says "they are silent cutting bombs. They fire in a straight line, downwards. They also shoot all the noise up, I don't mean to brag, but I invented these myself." He said. Jaygo was a wizard with technology, and he was able to create the most whimsical things. "Just put them in a circle, just smaller than your waist size, and push the button in the briefcase. Lead the briefcase there, ill be picking it up afterwards."

(I'll just pretend you wrote larger. xD)

"Kay then, see you in a bit." Ajax smiled, taking the briefcase from him. She closed it and made sure it was tightly locked before securing it to a loop in her belt. She was going to do something extremely dangerous, but would get her up to the roof faster along with not being seen by the roaming cameras. Moving over to a side of the bank without camera's, Ajax did a running jump towards the wall. As soon as her feet touched the wall she dug her heels in, activating the grips in the soles. Thank you Robby. She sent the silent thanks, moving one foot up the wall at a time. In her hands she held two of the knives Jaygo had given her, stabbing them into the bricks with every step up. Within five minutes she was on the roof, darting between air ducts towards the thinnest part.

This is easy. Ajax reached the roof above the tellers window, unhooking the briefcase from her belt and setting it on the ground. She pulled the cutter things out of the case, putting them into a circle that was slightly larger than her waist so she wouldn't get stuck. Taking the briefcase a couple feet away, Ajax pressed the button. True to his word, the sound was pushed upwards making her cringe at the loudness.

Setting the briefcase down again, Ajax moved over to the hole and slid in. She hit the ground behind the tellers booth with barely a sound, her experience as a criminal letting her land with near silence. Taking her shoes off, Ajax tucked her shirt in and put the shoes into her shirt. Shoes make too much noise. She smiled to herself, moving towards the back of the bank. Ajax had a vague idea where the breakers were; somewhere in the back near the security office. That way the guards could access it in the event of an emergency.

Ducking behind a plant as a guard moved sleepily past her, Ajax padded silently passed the vault and the security office. I was right. She arrived at the breaker, glancing over her shoulder at the deserted hallway. "Lets hope they don't notice." Flipping the breakers was a little difficult, they were a bit higher than she could reach. But by standing on the tips of her toes and jumping she hit them.

Silently congratulating her victory, Ajax moved back up the hallway. On her way she paused briefly by the security office, peaking in. One of the guards was asleep on the couch, his mouth hanging open. It was all too easy to give him one of her "special" pills so he slept a bit longer. Now time for the other guard.

Jaygo had noticed that the dim 'night lights' had gone out in the front lobby. He sat and waited patiently for omega to make her way back out to him. When she didn't immediately walk to the front doors, and he was no longer able to see the guards in the front, he began to worry. 'what if she got caught?' he thought. 'or worse... what if she ran off with the money?' he had always been one to not worry, but he wasn't completely sure what kind of person she was. He peeked in cautiously, careful to not be noticed by anyone that might be inside still.

Noticing that the other guard had turned off the dimmer lights in the lobby, Ajax moved behind the teller counter again and planned her move. She waited for him to pass the entrance to the teller area, making sure to keep her breathing quiet and steady. Then once he had moved passed the doorway, Ajax jumped out and grabbed the pressure point on his shoulder. It took him a couple seconds to pass out, and in that time he managed to clip her in the nose with his large fist. Once he was down, Ajax took some zip ties out of her let pocket and checked her bleeding nose. "Not broken." She shrugged, wiping the blood off on her dark shirt. Ajax dragged the man over to the security office, kicking him in the side as she closed the door.

"Stupid gorilla." She frowned, moving quietly towards the entrance again. Ajax avoided the cameras that were still on, moving in their blind areas. After a minute or two, Ajax disabled the alarm on the front door and opened it for Jaygo. "You forgot the part where the front door is armed after hours." She smiled, holding the door open for him.

"I thought that was just a given" he said with a smile as he walked in. "What took you so long?" He asked, trying to give her a hard time for being slow. He snuck, quite gracefully, towards the tellar booth and pushed a button underneath one booth. "You may want to find somewhere to hide over there" he said, pointing to a hallway. Suddenly footsteps could be heard rushing towards the lobby from the very place he pointed.

"You said no killing, so I tied the two guards up with zipties." Ajax glanced over at him, letting the door fall shut behind her. Obeying his instructions, she quickly climbed behind some couches to wait. She could hear the footsteps coming nearer, and she hoped that Jaygo wasn't going to double cross her. If he was, she would kill him without remorse.

Jaygo climbed up the tellar booth and leaned against the wall connecting the booths to the ceiling. As the guards entered the room and walked past him into the lobby, he jumped down, landing without a sound and waved omega towards him. He walked down the hallway a bit and took the first left so he could take cover as he waited for omega.

Seeing what he was up to, Ajax followed Jaygo silently down the hallway. She had to try hard not to laugh at the guards as they looked around confused,covering her mouth with her hand. Taking the first left, Ajax almost run straight into Jaygo. Smiling, she gave him a thumbs up. "Ready" She mouthed, not trusting herself to speak lest the sound carry down the hallway.

"ok, the vault is this way." He said as he walked down the hall taking seemingly random turns. A couple lefts and rights later, jaygo stopped in front of a large, steel vault door. He pulled a small device that looked similar to an mp3 player. He pressed the middle until the entire thing lit up, and placed them on the hinges and one on the lock. They flashed a couple times and exploded silently into a brilliant white light. The safe door began to fall, and jaygo quickly pushed a nearby couch underneath it to cusion the sound. A small creak was heard as the couch was nearly crushed under the pressure. "Ok, we have a minimum of 15 minutes before the guards are called down to check on the vault. If we are lucky, then we have up to an hour. Those lights disabled any cameras in the area, but the guards need only to restart the system to get them back up. Take a bag and begin filling." He said, as he threw a large bag towards omega. "Once it's full, go hide near the main lobby and wait for the guards to rush past. We'll leave the same way you entered."

Ajax followed him through the hallways, making sure to keep close to him so she wouldn't get lost. When he stopped to put the mp3 thing on the vault door, she glanced around his body to see what it did. The only bad part about that was when they went off she got a eyeful of bright white light, which made her blind for a couple seconds.

"Okie dokie." Ajax smiled, grabbing the bag out of the air. She began filling the bag, stacking the piles of money neatly in the bag so she could pack more into the bag. It was going great, Ajax had about a million dollars in her bag and it wasn't even halfway full yet. She continued filling the bag until it was full, zipping the zipper to make sure the money didn't fall out. "I'm going to hide the money in a nook in the teller booth. They won't see it cause of how dark it is." She whispered, moving silently back through the hallways. Ajax had memorized the way through the hallways so she could make her way back through without Jaygo's help, just in case something happened to him. Arriving in the lobby a few minutes later, Ajax hid the bag in the teller booth and herself behind a couch.

Jaygo responded with "great idea" slightly sarcastically as omega left. Once she left, he began neatly stacking the money in strategic lines. He had already done the math, and knew the exact way to stack it so as to fill it to its max capacity. He had at least 3.5 mil stuffed in his bag, and he walked down the hall, feeling like Santa Claus, in order to hide the bag underneath the tellar booth next to omega's bag. He then climbed back ontop of the booth, and got as close to the hole as he could without being seen. The officers were investigating the hole closely, when suddenly they got a call on their walkie-talkies and ran full speed towards the vault. "Ok, omega, let's get out of here." He said walking to the edge of the booth waiting for omega to toss the bags up to him.

It only took a couple minutes of hiding before Jaygo joined her in the lobby, th guards rushing past them into the hallway they just vacated. She moved to the teller booths, grabbing her bag from under the counter. "Ok, here's one." The bag was a bit heavy, but she managed to toss it up to him without dropping it.

Jaygo caught both the bags as omega (although struggling) tossed them both up one at a time. As soon as he caught them, he threw them up on the roof next to the briefcase. He reached down to offer omega a hand up, and just as he was doing this, he heard scuffling coming from the hallway towards them very quickly. "Quickly!" He said in a rushed voice. He reached down as far as he could, trying to scoop omega up to where he was, but he began a slow retreat, contemplating leaving as to avoid getting caught.

Hearing the running footsteps from the hallway and unable to grab unto Jaygo because she was too short, Ajax turned around and climbed onto the counter. "Climb upwards and I'll jump in the hole." She said, taking out a pair of sticky gloves. They were one use only, so she didn't want to waste them on the climb onto the roof before. But now she had no choice. "Hurry so I can get up." She added, shoving the gloves on her hand.

Jaygo had both bags of money right next to him. He could run right now and just take it all for himself, but nonetheless, he waited for her. He decided he was going to wait another 30 seconds, then he would run if she didn't appear out of the hole. He walked over to the briefcase and hooked it to his bag of money so it would be easier to carry.

Ajax hurriedly climbed up the hole, pulling herself onto the roof. Smiling, she grabbed her bag of money and looked to Jaygo for instructions. "How we getting out of here?" She asked, listening intently for police sirens. Ajax didn't hear any at the moment, but the guards would call the police once they found the vault open and empty.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Special Job [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus