Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Sick!

Kim Site Admin

Hi gang,

I just wanted to apologize. I haven't been around or updating nearly as much as I'd like. I had been feeling pretty run down after the anniversary (as much the fault of client work as anything else) and finally this week I just kind of crashed. I've been running a fever of 102 and my throat is so swollen I have been unable to eat or drink except by IV for several days. I got proper medication yesterday and today is the first day that I've noticed an improvement. I hope to be ship shape very soon, but please bare with me in the mean time.

This community means worlds to me, and I find it really upsetting when I'm unable to tend to it as much as I'd like or think it deserves.

Looking forward to playing and chatting again soon!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I know you feel about being run down after the anniversary. You need to get better, Kim :)
SeraphicStar

We need our Kim well and healthy! So take your time, relax, and beat that sickness into submission! :D
Whoa, that's a pretty serious fever, Kim. Take care of yourself. As much as RPR is your baby, you come first. Hope you feel better soon. We can always wait until you're feeling better.
Ugh! That is no good!

Take a much needed break and rest, lady!
Whoah! Well I know the flu and strep throat has been going through my neighborhood and household, so I can understand. Just concentrate on feeling better, Kim! Don't worry about it! Just try to rest up and get better soon :) <3 Love you Kim! <3
Oh no! Feel better soon! D: Maybe you should make Lily's health potion! XD All jokes aside, take some time and rest! We all know how much work you put into this place and everyone needs a break now and then :)
I think RPR can handle itself for a little while, Kim. With all the effort you've put into it so far you deserve a little sick leave!

I'll be sending you mental health bubbles, the latest advancement in Belgian healthcare. ;D
Now crush those icky bacteria/viruses like we crushed those nasty bugs!
Rest, rest, and get well soon! I don't think RPR will throw a frat house party and wreck the joint in your absence. You have raised a polite and well-behaved community.

(I'll pass out some cake anyway.)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Thanks guys. That's just what I needed to hear.
TheLily

Don't die. We'd be sad :(
Oh no, feel better soon Kim. :( Take some time and get well rested, we will be very well behaved for you. We promise!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Sick!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus