Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

Alex played with his ears for a while before standing up. He slowly and carefully, taking his time, walked over to a filing cabinet. Maybe it held more answers. He lost his vision for a few seconds but was otherwise. He pulled out a file and started looking through the pictures in it. The process that turned him,a normal boy, into whatever he was now. Not like he minded having ears.
Violet (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

Violet woke up, on what she could only assume was a metal table. Her head was pounding, and the first thing she noticed was the gunk that seemed to cover her entire body. The second thing was that she couldnt seem to remember who she was. She sat up, greatful for the lack of restraints and slid herself off of the table. Slowly shuffling her away around the room, she stopped to rest at a filing cabinet when her vision blurred. Blinking the black spots away, she opened the filing cabinet and picked up a manilla folder, before looking up at the wall with a plaque and 2 pictures, the plaque reading:

violet, 18 year old girl.

Violet, huh?? She figured it'd be OK to take that name unless she could remember what her old one was. She stared down at the folder and slowly went through it, seeing a picture of a girl with scales on her face. She ran her fingers along her face, and sure enough: there were scales.
Varani (played by AdoraDemon)

There was no more information on her so she put it back and looked for anything else. Her finger scraped a small groove and it opened a small compartment into the cabinet. She looked inside and saw a small chain necklace with a tiny ruby on the end. Also there was a small card that read. 'We're sorry. I hope you enjoy this gift as whatever you are as you read this... if you do. From Mom and Dad.' "So they loved me but had to give me up? That's weird."
Alex couldn't find anything else in his file, as he used one hand to play with his ears. Playing with his ears would never get old. He looked to see if there was anything else in the filing apartment and found a small compartment. Inside was a badge of sorts that was an R and a note. "Remember what you stand for no matter what" The hand writing was elegant and there were tear stains on the paper, but there was no signature anywhere. What was that supposed to mean? Alex thought to himself.

She put on the necklace and put the card away. She heard that someone was coming to her room so she closed the cabinet and ran quietly back to the table and could only sit down on it when a scientist looking person walked in. "Ah you're awake Miss Varani. Feel free to use this to customize your room and explore. This is your new home but you aren't aloud to leave the building. Also the device can be used as a phone but the social apps are now limited to only people in this building in case you have an emergency, need help, or want to contact the other experiments." Said the man handing a device like a phone to her.
Meanwhile a man like the one in Varani's room was walking towards Alexander's room and a female scientist was walking towards Violets room to say things and give things to them just like what the man said to Varani.
Alex looked at the badge and went back to sitting on the table. He set the badge on the table next to him and decided to try and figure what all he had since for some reason he didn't trust the pictures. He had already determined he had ears which were fun to play with. He rubbed his arms and legs which had stripes of fur, most likely the same with his back from how sensitive his back felt. Also, for the first time he noticed a long spotted tail that seemed to be attached to him. Squishing it slightly confirmed that.

She taps the screen with her finger and it turns on. It has a bunch of things that would go in a bedroom and a button that says clear. She tapped the clear and everything went into the walls and floor execpt for the cabinet. She tapped light grey on walls and the walls turned light grey. She called for the smallest bedside table and put her phone device thing down on it and walked outside.
Realizing just how fun his tail was, since it had a mind of it's own, Alex started playing with his tail. His tail was possibly even more fun than his ears. He batted at his tail, completely oblivious to everything else. Even when the badge fell onto the floor.

(Guys I'm so sorry! I just got off work and I'm really tired! Is been a long day. I'll respond tomorrow ok?)

(It's fine I have two younger sisters who love to play so i always have to go outside and play with them. I know how you feel.)
(6 1/2 years between me and my younger brother. I usually just ignore him.)

(But younger kids are fun to play with sometimes even though they annoy you.)
Varani looked around wondering which way to go. When she didn't see anything that would make her want to go somewhere she went back in got her phone and started looking at all the things she could do with it.
Alex yawned a bit. He wanted to go explore, though he wasn't sure what would happen if he did try to leave the room.

(there are 2 years between my sister an i. We get along ok. Bit I had a really bad night at work and was exhausted :/)

She looked over at the shelf next to the filing cabinet and noticed a small bag that lied across it. She walked over to it, rubbing the scales on her body as she opened it, oh to find an aquamarine pendant and a note that said:

never be afraid to be yourself.

geez. Thats helpful....considering i dont even know who i am... [i/]She thought to herself as shs sighed and walked back to the table as a woman who appeared to be a scientist walked in. She handed her a phone like device, talked a bit, and walked out. other expuerments??" she thinks as she plays with the new device.

She opened an app called 'Experiments'. It showed the people who have woken up and the people who have gotten a device like hers. A girl who looked a little younger than her -though she couldn't tell for sure- was awake and had her phone. There was also a boy who looked the same age as the girl but didn't have his phone just yet. She typed in hi at the bottom and it appeared in a chat.
(Alexander should be getting his phone by now.)

(Turn order was varano, alex, then me right?)
(yep)

Just as Alex was about to get up and go exploring, a man walked into his room. Alex sat quietly as he received a device like a phone and was given instructions on how to use it. After the man left Alex stared at the device. He thought about what he could do first.

Just as she started playing with the device and trying to figure it out, she saw the experiments tab light up with the number one. She opened it to see a message. From one of the other experiments maybe? A woman and a man who both looked a bit older then herself?? She started typing out her reply then hit sent.

um, hi.."

Violet wrote:
(Turn order was varano, alex, then me right?)
Yeah but I don't think it really matters

'Oh you actually replied? What's your name? I doesn't say here.' Varani typed hoping for a reply.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus