Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

Alex ignored the experiments button and decided to customize his room like he had been told the device good do. Black walls with a black wood like flooring. Black was an oddly satisfying color. He added desk that was a dark redwood tree color before moving on to look at other stuff.
Violet (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

Wow. She hadn't expected a reply. At least not that quickly. She looked up at the plaque that had her picture and her name, before looking back at the device and typing.

"violet.....yours??"
Varani (played by AdoraDemon)

'I think it's Varani. Nice to meet you online Violet.'
Alex decided to finally check the experiment button. There seemed to be two other girls closeish possibly to his age. He sent out a message. Hi

Another message popped up under the experiments page. It looked like a boy about her age.

it's nice to meet you too.."

She started to fiddle around with the tab that let her decorate her room. She made the walls and the floor blue, added a bed and a small pool of water that was pretty deep. Feeling a bit dehydrated, she climbed into the water, only to have her legs disappear and a fin appear in its place.

She smiled and went back to making her room more her. She added a little white carpet and a water bed. She added a hot-tub and a bathroom. She got into the tub and started washing the sticky stuff from her scales.
Alex sighed and went back to decorating his room. He added a red and black king sized bed, a simple bathroom that had a shower not tub. He also added a scratching post, a pull up bar and some other small work out equipment.

Violet kept adding things to her room from the small body of water she added to her room. She added a TV as well as games and game stations, a big waterbed, a dresser and a bathroom. When she was done she rubbed her fin, and Doce underwater, holding her breath. It wasn't long until she realized that she could breath underwater. She couldn't help but smile and swim around.

Varani finished and got bored so she dried herself, made a closet with clothes that fit her, put on some clothes, and walked outside with the map app on her phone. She saw that Violets room wasn't that far away and the other guy who she didn't know his name yet was around the same length of time but in the other direction. She decided that she would go get some food in the kitchen because she was hungry.
Alex also added a redwood dresser, and a TV with a shelf of games near it and a mini fridge. He reluctantly cleaned himself in the shower before changing into a red shirt with black pants. He attached the badge to his shirt before walking out of his room.

Violet pulled herself out of the water and dried herself off, only to have her legs grow back.

"We'll that's new...I think..?"

She says before making a closet appear and putting on a blue dress and flats before looking at the door.

'I'll never know if I don't try..."

She says slowly opening the door. When she finishes she sighs in relief and wanders around, eventually ending up in the cafeteria.

"Um can I have bacon and eggs and a chocolate milkshake please? Thank you." She said to the chef and then walked to the cafeteria. She saw there were people there to take her order and felt dumb for going to the kitchen for food. She saw a girl with scales on her who was around her age. "Hello!"
Alex played with his ears as he walked around. Eventually he ended up in the cafeteria and considered what would be good for breakfast or food at all. He felt like a fruit smoothie would do the trick.

Violet ordered french toast, bacon, and apple juice before turning around and bumping into somebody. It looked like that girl from the expierements page. Given this was one of the first pepole she's let she may as well try to make friends.

"Uh, hi."

"You're Violet right? Nice to meet you in real life!" She says excited to make a friend. Their orders came really quick and some of the cameras turned to them as if they wanted to see how they would react to the food.
Alex ordered a fruit smoothie and was soon given it. He looked at it carefully, curious as to if the only thing in it was fruit and cream or if there was more in it.

Violet nodded and looked at her food. She started to eat as she looked up at varani and nodded.

"It's nice to meet you too."

"Do you know how we got here or is your memory blank like mine." She whispered not wanting anyone to here. She put a piece of bacon in her mouth and almost just stuffed everything into her mouth on her plate. The food was so good!
Alex took a sip of his smoothie. He smiled brightly. It tasted good. Like... like... he couldn't remember but it was good.

Violet chuckled and ate bed bacon, smiling at the flavor. It really was good. She pretty much scared down the rest of her food.

"I don't remember anything...."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus