Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

Varani (played by AdoraDemon)

"Neither do I... Why are we here? We were called experiments so is it like a movie and we go on a rampage or are we like pets only so that people can use us like a computer." She started eating her eggs.
"I suspect we're like pets" Alex said, speaking up. He had heard the conversation they were having.
Violet (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

Violet looked over at Alex who had finally decided to join their convrsation. She nodded in agreement before drinking her apple juice.

"I have to agree with him."

"Yeah. Also what's your name. I'm Varani and this is Violet." She smiles at him and start sipping her milkshake.
"I'm Alex, I think," Alex said, going back to batting at his ears. His tail swished a bit.

"Anybody know what they are??"

She says finishing up her breakfast and rubbing the scales that went along the top and bottom of her arms.

"I am an alien with a tail and scale and hair that has nearly no memory. That is what I am." She says with sarcasm. Her tail swishes back and forth.
(I have to go swimming. I'll be back in an hour or two.)
"I am assuming I'm some form of cat. The ears, which are amazingly fun to play with, and the spotted tail sort of give it away. That and the fur" Alex said.

"Maybe I'm a fish. I've got scales on my arms and legs. And when I get wet I grow a fin"

She says chuckling. She also had this love for the water and wanted to swim as much as she could.

"That was supposed to be sarcasm. Well you're more normal than I am. I barely look human where you two still look a little bit like humans." she finishes her meal and licks her lips still hungry.
"I wonder If we developed any abilities along with new appendages and skin?" Alex asked

"Maybe there's a room where we can test it out? Or we could ask someone??"

She says pulling out the device she had received and pulling up the maps in search for a training room

"Well anybody here could be one of the people who made us as we are now. I would rather test it out somewhere else. Maybe they have a gym or swimming pool or place inside we could go hunting or something." She ponders it a bit looking down at her fingers and take out her claws.
Alex looked at the map on his device, pondering out loud. "Claws would be cool"
((So sorry guys! Been offline all week. What should I do?))
((Read up then jump in ))
Zara had been out for quite some while. She woke up and instantly felt sticky. She flicked her hands to try to get the mess off of her. She was tied down to a bed and was covered in a sticky mess. She broke the bands and then slowly sat up. She felt weird, she felt different. She noticed two photos on the filing cabinet. She fell after standing up, she felt as if she had been drugged, her energy drained. She dragged herself over to the cabinet, grabbing the two photos.
'Zara, Age 18.' The first photo was of a normal American girl, the second photo was of another girl, a girl with wings and a metal arm.
She groaned, realizing that she was the one with wings. She looked behind her, two white wings were on her back.
Zara noticed a phone lying on the filing cabinet. She picked it up and began to fiddle with the phone. She quickly learned how to use it and then began to customize the room. Soft blue walls and a bathroom, and desk, and bed. She made a closet of clothes and then fiddled with the messages. She saw only four other contacts and then sent them a message.
"Hi."
Alex noticed a message on his phone. "Hey" he texted back
Zara struggle to sit up, her wings were big and in her way. The phone buzzed so she replied. 'Who is this? I'm Zara.' She winced as she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus