Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

Violet (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

Ok
I'll go second then. I may have to go soon for dinner though

It's ok
*waiting*

Same here
The twenty minutes which turned into three hours.

I've been thinking the same thing XX
I'm just going to casually search for other roleplays in the mean time. Mainly ScarletPrince

Hey, can I pm you?? I had an idea for an rp while we wait for this one
Go ahead
Varani (played by AdoraDemon)

Sorry my mom wanted me to meet her friend and it took a few hours to talk to her and then I fell asleep. I am really sorry.
Its okay. ☺

Thanks for understanding.

Do you want to start now or wait for a few more people?
We can start now

Varani woke up again. She still had the gump on her. But she was now on a table. She sat up slowly and looked around. She didn't see any cameras or people so she stood up. Her tail flopped off the table behind her. She walked over to two pictures. A normal american girl and then her as she was now. Underneath it said 'Varani 19 year old girl'.
Headaches were the worst, especially the massive headaches. Alex groaned slightly, blinking to try and orient himself. Of course he had no idea where he was, or who he was even. He felt gross, like something sticky was on him, and could only truly know that he was laying on what could only be a table. As he tried to look around and move, he was met with stiffness, soreness, and blurry surroundings.

"Varani huh? Well might as well see if there is any more information about me." She looked around and her gaze stopped at a cabinet. She tried to move forward but her vision blurred and she had to sit down. She closed her eyes and willed it to go away. Soon she got up again and slowly moved forward with her eyes closed. Her tail slid along behind her.
Once he was able to see, Alex slowly sat up, looking around, even though his body was protesting to movement of any kind. He noticed two pictures on the wall. One was of a normal American boy, and the other was of the same boy but it looked like he was mixed with a leopard. Underneath was a plaque that read, "Alex 18 year old boy". Alex got curious. was that him? He put his hands on his head and sure enough. He started playing with his ears. it was oddly satisfying.

Soon she bumped into something and she slowly opened her eyes hissing slightly at the pain. She opened the cabinet next to the wall she bumped into and saw a file. She opened it and saw that first human girl slowly being operated on and turning into her as she was now.
(Sorry I have to go)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus