Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

She gave Varani a look that said, 'really?' then she spoke up, "I'm not planing on breaking the phone, just fiddling with it. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing." Zara thought that she knew a bit about technology.
Varani (played by AdoraDemon)

"Yeah sorry. I didn't mean any offence." She stood up, bowed looking very sorry, and sat back down.
-I Would have a metal Helmet over my head, Zip tied hands behind my back. A security guard alongside a scientist would push me into a 'room cell'- "Well Mr Scientist and guard ... I have been here since I was 14, I know my way around...And you know I cannot" -The Scientist would shut me up and speak- "Look kiddo..I know you cannot mind-hack tech here or use your telepathy in this room..Just .." -The Scientist would sigh and leave with the guard taking of my helmet-
-The door would slide- "God..At least I can Mind hack tech and use telepathy but not in here...I know I'm a biological alien or whatever...wait what's this-
"
-I see a folder and read it containing the people here- "Mostly kids ere'... I'm the only Adult here...26" -I Sigh-
-I read the folder..reading about the inmates in here alongside me- "They..can't remember their past! Surely one of these have some sorta' mind power to unlock their past like I did with my mind-hacking...hacking tech with my mind and telepathy!..Maybe I can unlock there past...why did they give me a folder of these kids?" -I would be curious and confused-
-I Would still be in the room cell-
-I Would hear voices in the opposite room cell- "So those people...must be Varani,Zara and Alex..2 Males me and him no 3..1..Nevermind"
-I Would shout there name's- "Alex! Varani! Zara?!"
-It would be my mind going crazy..- "Oh.. no one there" -A guard would come taking me to the cafeteria, I sit next Varani,Alex and Zara- "Hello..you three and..no I'm not new, Been here for 13 Years..."

"Hm...? Oh hello there." She said in a fake cheery voice. She had mistaken him for a scientist and she already despised every scientist here.
She stopped fiddling with the phone long enough to glance up at the people around her. "Anybody know what's going on?" She asked to no one in particular. Her wings unfolded.
"Do you really want the truth? That goes for everyone" -I would give all the people concerning and careful stares with a little deep gaze-
"Its everyone's choice" -I would say-
-There would be a moment of silence- "Well......"

"It depends... Who exactly are you to be giving us the truth?" She asked a little bit of venom dripping in her voice.
"Too all here in this facility"
"Its the truth and only truth for all whom is here and shall be soon" -My tone would get dark-
"The name's Winston, call me 'The Mind Hacker' I can dwelve into the brain and mind.. also hack tech with my mind" -I put my hand to her-

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus