Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

'I'm Alex, nice to meet you' Alex texted, playing with his ears at the same time
Varani (played by AdoraDemon)

Varani's phone buzzed and saw someone else was awake. She typed in 'Hi there! You're the 4th awake. If you want to meet us we're in the cafeteria and we'll tell you everything we know. You don't have to tho.'
Zara bit her lip. These were people she didn't know, then again, she didn't know who she was. She replied to the longer text, 'on my way'. She cried out in pain as she stood up from the floor. Zara had a bandage on her leg and it hurt like crazy. "Must have put up a fight." She said to herself. She made her way to the door.

Zara arrived at the cafeteria room shortly after. She stood in the doorway, her wings folded, and her weight off her leg.
Alex was on the floor, playing with his ears since he had nothing else to do.
Zara walked into the room, a slight limp. She collapsed on the nearest chair. Her wings fell behind the chair, easily touching the floor. She watched as the boy, obviously Alex sat playing with his ears. 'Not at all strange.' She thought to herself.
Alex noticed her and smirked slightly. He jumped to his feet, the R badge on his shirt very visible. "You must be the newly awakened experiment. Welcome to the pet club"
"Yeah I noticed." Zara said scrunching her face in disgust. She unfolded her wings and expanded them. "I'm not exactly human anymore." Zara said looking at him. "You must be Alex." She said a smile tugging at her lips. She felt as if she had a reputation for something...she just couldn't place it.
"That is correct. None of us are exactly human anymore. We have a fish. A bird, a cat, and now another bird" Alex said

"How am I a bird exactly? I have scales not feathers." She says. "But anyways welcome to being awake as a new something." She smiles politely at her.
"I perfer the term Angel. It was written on my second image." Zara said to Alex, while realizing that she han't brought the photos. Zara rubbed the bridge of her nose before looking over at Varani. "I'm Zara by the way." She said shifting in her seat, her leg was still hurting badly. "ANybody know why we are here?"
"Well we kind of determined we're most likely going to be treated as pets/creatures/test subjects." Alex said. "But we don't have any reasons why yet"
"Sounds fun." Zara said to Alex. She looked around the cafeteria, before shifting in her seat. She winced as pain from her leg shot through her. Zara wondered about why she was here.

"I feel like there is something really big but we don't remember. Like a giant battle and the people here are not humans but aliens who are using humans as their pawns. At least that is what I think." She says.
"That would certainly make for something interesting" Alex said, his ears twitching

"Yeah. It turns out that I now have a million thoughts and get more of them then a human. Plus my brain is like a computer!"
"I noticed that too." Zara said to Varani. She felt smarter, but just couldn't remember anything. "I makes me feel hollow." Zara said, her wings twitching.
"Maybe there's some way we could remember our lives before. Maybe the objects and notes given to us are part of the key," ALex suggested, unfolding the note which he had brought with him and taking off his badge.

"Perhaps... Maybe we have to do something important we did in our past life maybe? Or see someone?" She grits her teeth in concentration.
"Well I can figure out something." Zara started to say. "I can tell that I put up a fight." She said rubbing her bandaged leg. She shrugged, she had left everything but the phone in her room. She took out her phone and started to fiddle with it, almost taking it apart.

"I'm guessing that is very important and you should try not to break it. Not that I'm saying you were trying to."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus