Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

"So?...." -I Would have a questionable look in my eyes and face-
Varani (played by AdoraDemon)

She purses her lips though says nothing visibly intrigued.
Alex yawned, clearly bored. "Well," He said standing up.
"You people, don't seem to be here long enough... tell you in a year or two..." -I Would raise my eyebrows- "First tell me, anything of your past...then I'll tell you..make sure your ready"

"I have nothing to tell. My memories are gone." She says her face turning into a mask with no emotion. Her lips were tight and her eyes showed nothing.
Alex shifted his footing on instinct. His expression got dark, like that of someone who had seen a lot of bad things.
Zara winced in pain as she shifted in her seat. "My past?" She muttered to herself. She then spoke louder for everyone to hear. "I was injuried before I came here. Right here on my thigh. It was obtained in a fight." Zara said, her hand hovering slightly above her injured leg.

"Really? Do you remember who exactly you fought?" She said thinking Zara was like her and didn't like the people here either. What if we knew something about this place and they used the experimenting to make us forget? She decided to keep it to herself until it should be brought up.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alien tested rp!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus