Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Cru's Hobbit Birthday Party (FREE DOODLES)

Walker (played anonymously)

Any chance you can make this guy?
Carabia (played by Robyn)

Crus0e wrote:
Okaay! I wanted to try and finish all of them in one last push but you know how it is, stuff comes up and sometimes I just gotta tell myself to take a break. Still, chugging along and I only have three or four left to do now!

npjWuz7.png
Carabia! Oh man, she's so cute though I don't know if I really did her justice as an adult XD Maybe I'll sketch her grown up and looking less small and adorable sometime, I really do love her design~

AAAAAAAAAWE!!! YOU EVEN GOT HER TAIL IN. Ahem. What I mean to say is, AAAAAWE XD She looks so amazing! Thank you so much, hon. Looks too adorable and man, I really can't wait to show this in her gallery laters! <3
Silly question! :D How much would you charge for a silly doodle like these?
Or maybe a silly doodle of a couple? I personally prefer sketch-like representations of my characters (and maybe situations), and these look so amazingly cute I'd consider commissioning some in the future :)
Crus0e Topic Starter

Haha, that's not too silly to me~ I actually have a nifty little button on my commission sheet you can use to pay me 3 dollars through paypal, no muss or fuss, and doing so gets you a doodle like these of your choice! 'Commissioned' ones like that might end up having a bit more variety to pose and such since I'll have less pressure to finish them and move on to the next, too.
Ooh that's not expensive at all! :D I'll have to get some after I get paid.

Also, I never actually noticed the 'donate $3 and get a doodle' thing until you pointed it out! Would you maybe like to include it in your commission options? I had gone through them before and I probably zoned out before I got to the bottom of your post where the donation option is, lol.
I was too late to the doodle party D:
Abigaile (played by Smegzly)

Crus0e wrote:
Rnia6Cd.png
Abigaile! I was originally going to go for a more complicated design/pattern for her dress, but in the end I think it's a simple cut that best accentuates a beautiful lady.

OMGGGGG I LOVE IT WITH EVERYTHING IN MY SOUUUULLL. (i don't have a soul, i'm a ginger)

This is amazing. I love you.
Crus0e Topic Starter

Okaaaay so. Maybe I'm a terrible person, but I have to admit, I honestly have been on a no muse binge the last few days XD So I'm SO sorry to the people I left waiting, I really didn't think it'd take me this long but doing so many in a row burned me out hardcore. I think if I do this again I might have to limit the number of orders I take!

HOWEVER, I finished up the last three that came before the deadline!

yxSH2l9.png
Pierre! Thanks for waiting longer than anybody else did for yours, I hope you like him now that you've got him!

78ZQci9.png
Lauren! I might have to doodle this one again XD Such a fun and cute lady, I love her design!

x3xr2g9.png
Pya! I came THIS close to trying to chibi up her dragon form, but I thought going easy would be more reliable to get done XD

Okay! Thanks so much again and I'm so sorry for taking such a long time! I hope everybody loved their doodles, and sometime I think I'll definitely do something like this again! Maybe just with a shorter list or time limit, hehe!
Crus0e wrote:
78ZQci9.png

*excited squeaky toy noise!* Aaaaw! She's so adorable, and you got her spot on! <3! I'm glad she was fun to doodle, and thank you so much for doing this despite the burn out!
Crus0e wrote:

x3xr2g9.png
Pya! I came THIS close to trying to chibi up her dragon form, but I thought going easy would be more reliable to get done XD

Thank you so much for this! You made her look so cute!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Cru's Hobbit Birthday Party (FREE DOODLES)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus