Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Cru's Hobbit Birthday Party (FREE DOODLES)

Crus0e Topic Starter

Okaaaaaay I have to eat dinner but I got 4 more done XD Slowly working down the line, still goin strong!!

SI29dpJ.png
Leslie! Ugh, I love drawing angry dogs, you don't even know.

8InyUZ8.png
Ava! Hope I did her justice!

izfWKkT.png
Kilwen! Dat armor doe~ Funny how I know it well enough to draw it without much reference, hehe!

vasnKfw.png
John! Because there are just not enough were-(not a wolf)s in the world, imho.

You guys have no idea how much love I'm feelin right now, my thumb is sore but you all rock and I'm having a great time. After beef stroganoff- MORE DOODLES! At this rate I'll be able to leave it open till midnight like I planned!
Crus0e wrote:
vasnKfw.png
John! Because there are just not enough were-(not a wolf)s in the world, imho.

Squee!

Thank you so much! It's fantastic! <3
Akibana (played anonymously)

Crus0e wrote:
8InyUZ8.png
Ava! Hope I did her justice!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG YAYAYAYAY! *mini freakout*

Thank you very much! :)
Carabia (played by Robyn)

Happy late birthday!! This is so sweet of you, and silly doodles have gotta be the best kind. Would you mind doodling grown-up Cara? Looking to age her this year, and I'd really love to be able to add it into her gallery later! <3 Thank you so much for offering this to everyone. ^_^
Dog

Happy late birthday!
I'd give you a ring but that probably wouldn't be a great idea...

If you're still doing this , here's a few of mine to choose from:

Logan - Middle-aged werebear.
Matthias - Greek/sicilian Siren
Paxton Punk-rock scouser
Ryker - werewolf cop
Tige - time traveling dog man
Hi and happy birthday! I was worried I was late to this and I hate missing giving someone their birthday wishes.

So happy birthday and if you're going to give me a doodle I'll take whatever your mind comes up with! Get creative, make something random! I'm sure I'll love it no matter what.
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

I hope you're having a good post-birthday!
Hey, halky late birthday! If you can, I'd like a character drawing if you can
Abigaile (played by Smegzly)

HAPPY REMOVAL FROM THE WOMB DAY!!!!!!
Happy belated birthday! Did you get delicious cake and nifty presents yourself? :3

How 'bout a cheetahfaun, if we aren't late to the party! We brought sparklers!

...wha'? Every good party needs those!
Happy birthday! you are super sweet to give out art to others.

If you still want to do more of these by the time you get to me, maybe

http://www.rprepository.com/c/pya ?
Crus0e Topic Starter

OKAY so it's officially 1AM, my thumb is aching and my husband is giving me the furry eyeball for not going to bed so I'm gonna have to call it quits for the night X3 Everybody who responded BEFORE this post is on the list though and will get their doodle! I have a lot less to do tomorrow than I did today so I won't be surprised if I blaze through way more than today, but please bear in mind I have actual commission work and stuff to do so I might have to take breaks. I promise everybody'll get theirs though, so don't worry! (There were a handful or so who posted and didn't specify what they wanted, so please do let me know or I'll probably just dig through your characters and pick my favorite X3)

I am honestly so overwhelmed by all the compliments and well wishes and positivity right now, I'm going to go to bed all warm and fuzzy and wake up refreshed and ready to draw more! Thank you all so much for responding, I really do appreciate it and it feels great to do this!

But of course I'm not going to ditch without posting some more, so here's the last set for today!

wog7j9t.png
Lilica! I just couldn't say no to that sun hat o3o

3k2SYqm.png
Blaire! I love drawing wings lazily X3

D2hMU12.png
Merrin(Pretty sure that's his name XD)! Since you didn't have any clothes specifications I just sorta went with what was in my heart... but I wanted to give him art since he has so much less, hehe! Also I'm a sucker for dark shadows under the eyes...
Don't Click This Tho
SfJFTwP.png
I warned you. And yes I only did it because I thought of the pun.

i9tpReG.png
Xander! Because bebs deserve draws. Also lemme say I'm addicted to the way you draw faces mkay? Mkay.

Goodnight everybody, MORE DOODLES TOMORROW!
Crus0e wrote:
3k2SYqm.png
Blaire! I love drawing wings lazily X3

*explosion of happiness* Thank you!!!
Crus0e wrote:
wog7j9t.png
Lilica! I just couldn't say no to that sun hat o3o
OMG SHE IS SO ADORABLE. It's perfect thank you. I even love how you did the thing under her name that represents her tatoo.
That spoiler tag though xD

Oh my god..!!! You've made me the happiest person going to sleep at 9 in the morning xD I love this~ <3

And thanks x3 It's not quite the DreamWorks face, but I tend to make things very similar at times~

Yoooo, this is so cool thought! Loving it. *As if you couldn't tell already x2
Crus0e wrote:
Don't Click This Tho
SfJFTwP.png

Step aside, Mona Lisa. This is now the best thing ever! I have no idea why it exists but I'm glad it does!

EDIT: I just realized it was Loren who asked for that glorious abomination. What the hell, Loren?
Loren

Crus0e wrote:
D2hMU12.png
Merrin(Pretty sure that's his name XD)! Since you didn't have any clothes specifications I just sorta went with what was in my heart... but I wanted to give him art since he has so much less, hehe! Also I'm a sucker for dark shadows under the eyes...

Aw this looks great, thanks, Crus0e! :D Don't worry, the clothing's fine, he's all over the place in terms of settings anyway. (And I love that there's the vine motif in the name and background!)
Rynh wrote:
Crus0e wrote:
Don't Click This Tho
SfJFTwP.png

Step aside, Mona Lisa. This is now the best thing ever! I have no idea why it exists but I'm glad it does!

Oh, this is definitely the best thing ever! XD
Crus0e Topic Starter

Good morning~

Really glad everybody's enjoying their doodles, makes me more excited to do more of them!

Side note, when drawing the butts I honestly was sorely disappointed that nobody's done a cover of 'Duel of the Fates' from Star Wars entirely in fart sound effects. Seriously that seems like it should have been done a thousand times over but I couldn't find one anywhere, and that's a tragedy.
Crus0e wrote:
Good morning~

Really glad everybody's enjoying their doodles, makes me more excited to do more of them!

Side note, when drawing the butts I honestly was sorely disappointed that nobody's done a cover of 'Duel of the Fates' from Star Wars entirely in fart sound effects. Seriously that seems like it should have been done a thousand times over but I couldn't find one anywhere, and that's a tragedy.

I have some good news for you, my friend. It's not the song itself, but it's close enough.
Rynh wrote:
Crus0e wrote:
Don't Click This Tho
SfJFTwP.png

EDIT: I just realized it was Loren who asked for that glorious abomination. What the hell, Loren?

Rynh my old chum, we meet again, now as never before!
As combative posteriors jousting on devil's wings in the heavens; awe-inspiring.
(Thank you Loren ;))

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Cru's Hobbit Birthday Party (FREE DOODLES)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus