Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Cru's Hobbit Birthday Party (FREE DOODLES)

Loren

I deny everything.
Ryu

HipHappy Day of Birth!
Crus0e Topic Starter

Okaaaay so I ended up running around a lot of today and not getting many solid moments so far to sit at the computer, but FINALLY I found some time and got working again! Might be able to do one more set today, but sadly I'm not gonna be as productive as I thought I'd be ;v;

aL78KEE.png
Lady Kestrel! Is it bad that I'm kind of amused she ended up being number 13? X3

4LTZJYw.png
Aearion! I want to touch his seabeard owo

z4lPBHx.png
Calisto! Love an excuse to draw somebody in a floaty mid-air pose, because I'm lazy~

xXXiMQB.png
Elizabeth! I adore girls with robo limbs tbh >.>

If my counting is right I've got eight left to go! Not as many as I feared, and a nice round number for my sets of four too~
Sadly I'm doing this on my phone so I couldn't show my pic, but the Kilwen drawing I love, thank you so much and hope you enjoy your celebrations :)
Crus0e wrote:

aL78KEE.png
Lady Kestrel! Is it bad that I'm kind of amused she ended up being number 13? X3

Eeee! OMG She's adorable! Thank you so much. I squealed at work as soon as I saw this <3. You rock!
Awe, happy birthday and stuff! :D Hope the day was good to you! If you still would like to do one, might I suggest my alien bb?

My alien hunny bunny
Crus0e wrote:
z4lPBHx.png
Calisto! Love an excuse to draw somebody in a floaty mid-air pose, because I'm lazy~

\ ; v ; /

Aaa~ He looks super cute! Thank you so much! <3 <3 I love it~
I love the Leslie drawing. <3 He looks just as grumpy as I hoped for. Very IC indeed.
These are super adorable! Sorry I missed the thread XD

Happy Late Birthday!!
Aaric Malin (played anonymously)

Happy late birthday!

I love your doodles they are the best and are so cute!

I would love one of Aaric!

<3 <3 <3
Quote:
xXXiMQB.png
Elizabeth! I adore girls with robo limbs tbh >.>

UMG I LOVE HER SOOOOOO MUCH. :D
Naunethi (played by Libertine)

Happy belated birthday!
These are PRECIOUS. Are you still open? Willing and interested in drawing a lion-bodded sphinx gal?
Crus0e wrote:

4LTZJYw.png
Aearion! I want to touch his seabeard owo

I adore it! Thank you so much! Between this and the epic butt battle I feel very spoiled! Have yourself a good day, my friend! You sure made mine!
Crus0e Topic Starter

Okay so for whatever reason I woke up crazy late today? I think it's just because everyone else slept in, so the lazy half of my brain decided that meant I was allowed to sleep in EVEN MORE.

Anyway I wanted to just say that for the people still waiting, I'm working on them now~

Also, to the people who responded late, I'm THINKING about doing some more, but I won't make that decision until I've finished the people who got in before the deadline. Just for the sake of my wrist and for the people I owe real art to, heh.

(I mean, if you really really want a doodle you could always tip me for one on my commission thread but I'm not one to beg, so chances are if you wait you'll get one anyway if you responded too late to get on my list, so long as my thumb doesn't break ehe)
Sorry I missed out on this, but I just wanted to say I hope you had a great birthday! <3 your artwork is too cute!
Crus0e Topic Starter

Okaay! I wanted to try and finish all of them in one last push but you know how it is, stuff comes up and sometimes I just gotta tell myself to take a break. Still, chugging along and I only have three or four left to do now!

npjWuz7.png
Carabia! Oh man, she's so cute though I don't know if I really did her justice as an adult XD Maybe I'll sketch her grown up and looking less small and adorable sometime, I really do love her design~

6L86uc1.png
Tige! Because I can't help but appreciate a man with a pit bull... or rather, a man who IS a pit bull...

XfsNzda.png
Random for JTA! Honestly I have no idea where this dude came from, I think looking at your characters made me think of D&D, and then I thought about Gnomes and then POOF. Keep him, gift him, seal him in a box, whatever you like XD

nsYkfEV.png
Ivian! I mean I already loved this guy as it was. I think I've already discussed how I am about tired eyes...

Rnia6Cd.png
Abigaile! I was originally going to go for a more complicated design/pattern for her dress, but in the end I think it's a simple cut that best accentuates a beautiful lady.

Thanks again to everyone, it really means a lot to me, and also thank you for your patience to those of you who are still waiting!
I love the doodle! It's amazing. Thank you! ^_^
Dog

Tige looks awesome! Thank you!
rat

Just hopping in to say WOW, this is all so sweet and generous! Your chibis are absolutely precious! I hope you got lots of awesome treats for your bday, you deserve em!
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

Crus0e wrote:
nsYkfEV.png
Ivian! I mean I already loved this guy as it was. I think I've already discussed how I am about tired eyes...

Ahh, thank you! It's nice to see him smiling for once! I hope you had a lot of fun working on these :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Cru's Hobbit Birthday Party (FREE DOODLES)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus