Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy multipeople medieval (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Blue Rifts (played by Hospex) Topic Starter

AkuaNoMizu wrote:
This RP looks very interesting, is it still open for people? I have two characters, Meteralis and Delastarh. They both come from a sci-fi setting, but I also have a medieval AU bio and I can even tweak their story a bit more to fit. I just want to RP them. Delastarh would be the more fitting, since he's pretty much a normal human. Metaralis usually tag along with him, but since he's possessed by an alien/demon I guess you don't really want him.

Humans in this rp is from our time period, thus scifi and medieval lifestyles are impossible. However, if you can find a way to balance this so they do not know of tech that should not exist but also not completely destroy what you have created. I have no complaints about having more than one character, if you wish so, I will add both to this play.
Metaralis Outteridge can be skilled with a sword, but the expertice on tech from the future will have to be cut down to the most advanced we have in our timeperiod - I will allow him to be highly intelligent, but on our society's terms. And ofc he can change clothes to whatever he wants withing the rp, but I wish for him to start with normal clothing. Other than that I see no problems with him
Delastarh Nagahoshi is fine, again - no scifi so the known family company would have to be.. worldwide, not multiple galaxies.. if this is okay He too is accepted.

Liannah2 wrote:
Is Katherine ok for this roleplay? I can remove the part about her being royalty so it doesn't cause confusion.

As for age, she's around 12-15. I can pick an exact age when I see how the roleplay goes. But in other words, she's in her early teens.

I am slightly confused about wether or not she is human, thus I need a clarification about where she originates from, human world or fantasy universe. I do not mind her being of a highly standing family, but I do wish to downgrade her a bit so she is not straight up royal.
I would very much like to know how this "grabbing one's soul"-part works, to make sure it is not too strong, set some rules for it. I will accept the invisibility part but also wish to know if this is different form her ghost form.
- It is impossible to return to the human world at this point in the story, but can naturally still be seeking adventure.
Other than this I have no complaints and would appreciate a confirmation of this so I can add her to the list.

Ignie wrote:
Hello, this look very very interesting, and i'd like to play as Maxwell. He is usually used for Steampunk RP, but i made a "Fantasy" bio. I can still change some elements so it can fit this RP i needed. Of course, if he doesn't fit in any ways, i'll understand! Ignir could also fit if needed, She is usually Maxwell's only "friend", but i'd rather use Maxwell for this one. If humans are not here any more, Ignir could even be dead, and Maxwell would be bitter about that. Then again, you'll decide)

Maxwell looks good. I assume he is human. I have no complaints about his history or look. His eye will have to be bandages or glass. but as long as this is ok, he is accepted.
Ezekiel is a bit more - complicated. But mainly because I actually hadn't considered languages. - if you want her to join, I will read it over properly and note what needs to be changed, if you do not currently wish to play as her, I will leave it as be.
Maxwell can know most of the human languages and be able to learn the fantasy world's pretty easily - Both worlds have a "common" language (which I will name in an edit to the main post) which for simplifications will be the same for both worlds - and then in addition both worlds have more languages. - which I will not name. Does that seem reasonable? If so, Maxwell is added to the list after your reply!
AkuaNoMizu

The Blue Rifts wrote:
AkuaNoMizu wrote:
This RP looks very interesting, is it still open for people? I have two characters, Meteralis and Delastarh. They both come from a sci-fi setting, but I also have a medieval AU bio and I can even tweak their story a bit more to fit. I just want to RP them. Delastarh would be the more fitting, since he's pretty much a normal human. Metaralis usually tag along with him, but since he's possessed by an alien/demon I guess you don't really want him.

Humans in this rp is from our time period, thus scifi and medieval lifestyles are impossible. However, if you can find a way to balance this so they do not know of tech that should not exist but also not completely destroy what you have created. I have no complaints about having more than one character, if you wish so, I will add both to this play.
Metaralis Outteridge can be skilled with a sword, but the expertice on tech from the future will have to be cut down to the most advanced we have in our timeperiod - I will allow him to be highly intelligent, but on our society's terms. And ofc he can change clothes to whatever he wants withing the rp, but I wish for him to start with normal clothing. Other than that I see no problems with him
Delastarh Nagahoshi is fine, again - no scifi so the known family company would have to be.. worldwide, not multiple galaxies.. if this is okay He too is accepted.

Yes, that what was thinking about the "tweak a bit more". Make a middle ground for them in the modern setting. No demon for Meta. He's good with tech from our time only. De's family company is worldwide like you said. They dress a bit more modern style. And mercenary is not (if it only exist) a common job in our time period. So they could be both... I don't know, I have to think about this part. Explorers, maybe??
The Blue Rifts wrote:
Ignie wrote:
Hello, this look very very interesting, and i'd like to play as Maxwell. He is usually used for Steampunk RP, but i made a "Fantasy" bio. I can still change some elements so it can fit this RP i needed. Of course, if he doesn't fit in any ways, i'll understand! Ignir could also fit if needed, She is usually Maxwell's only "friend", but i'd rather use Maxwell for this one. If humans are not here any more, Ignir could even be dead, and Maxwell would be bitter about that. Then again, you'll decide)

Maxwell looks good. I assume he is human. I have no complaints about his history or look. His eye will have to be bandages or glass. but as long as this is ok, he is accepted.
Ezekiel is a bit more - complicated. But mainly because I actually hadn't considered languages. - if you want her to join, I will read it over properly and note what needs to be changed, if you do not currently wish to play as her, I will leave it as be.
Maxwell can know most of the human languages and be able to learn the fantasy world's pretty easily - Both worlds have a "common" language (which I will name in an edit to the main post) which for simplifications will be the same for both worlds - and then in addition both worlds have more languages. - which I will not name. Does that seem reasonable? If so, Maxwell is added to the list after your reply!
Yeah, i was thinking about Ezekiel just in case Maxwell was not fitting, so she'll be dead in this one. I'll play only as Maxwell! Of course, for the language thing, Maxwell is considered to learn quick, so it won't be a problem.
However if he comes to speak another language, can i put in in italic? Because i do not know all languages, is it okay?
And yes he is human.
I suppose that's all, you can count me in! :)

AkuaNoMizu wrote:
Yes, that what was thinking about the "tweak a bit more". Make a middle ground for them in the modern setting. No demon for Meta. He's good with tech from our time only. De's family company is worldwide like you said. They dress a bit more modern style. And mercenary is not (if it only exist) a common job in our time period. So they could be both... I don't know, I have to think about this part. Explorers, maybe??

Well this you have all the time to think about, I will point out for you I have no complaints about the mercenary work. I will add them both to the list now :)

Ignie wrote:
Yeah, i was thinking about Ezekiel just in case Maxwell was not fitting, so she'll be dead in this one. I'll play only as Maxwell! Of course, for the language thing, Maxwell is considered to learn quick, so it won't be a problem.
However if he comes to speak another language, can i put in in italic? Because i do not know all languages, is it okay?
And yes he is human.
I suppose that's all, you can count me in! :)

Okay, Maxwell will be added to the list, Ezekiel is dead. And yes please, languages in italic will reduce confusion so that would indeed be the most logical choice! :)

AkuaNoMizu wrote:

Ah, sorry, I noted that Delastarh does not have an age, or maybe I simply overlooked this? Could you please tell me his age so I can add him correctly?
AkuaNoMizu

The Blue Rifts wrote:
Ah, sorry, I noted that Delastarh does not have an age, or maybe I simply overlooked this? Could you please tell me his age so I can add him correctly?

Oh. That's my fault, I'm sorry. I completely forgot to add his age in his bio. I just edited it. He's 27 years old.

AkuaNoMizu wrote:
Oh. That's my fault, I'm sorry. I completely forgot to add his age in his bio. I just edited it. He's 27 years old.

Thank you very much! You will get a PM when the rp start. :)
I'm pretty flexible with changing her a bit for the roleplay so it's no problem~

She originates from a Fantasy Universe, so she would be more "magic" than human.

As with the soul grabbing part, it's on the terms of just grasping the soul, to simply removing it from the body.

I can change it so she can't use the power if she isn't concentrating enough, but she would most likely not be using this power on others.

She mostly uses that power to take energy and not the soul, but even then, she doesn't do it to the point of killing them. They will be a bit tired afterwards however.

As with her turning invisible, it's mostly to flee from danger as she doesn't really fight. But I can also remove that part as it can give a big advantage.

And finally, the only thing her second form offers is to become invisible, and float a little - but only like an inch or two. She also becomes vulnerable to her weakness.

Did I miss any? ^^;

Liannah2 wrote:
I'm pretty flexible with changing her a bit for the roleplay so it's no problem~

She originates from a Fantasy Universe, so she would be more "magic" than human.

As with the soul grabbing part, it's on the terms of just grasping the soul, to simply removing it from the body.

I can change it so she can't use the power if she isn't concentrating enough, but she would most likely not be using this power on others.

She mostly uses that power to take energy and not the soul, but even then, she doesn't do it to the point of killing them. They will be a bit tired afterwards however.

As with her turning invisible, it's mostly to flee from danger as she doesn't really fight. But I can also remove that part as it can give a big advantage.

And finally, the only thing her second form offers is to become invisible, and float a little - but only like an inch or two. She also becomes vulnerable to her weakness.

Did I miss any? ^^;

I greatly appreciate your cooperation with this, But there are a few things Id like to ask or "set rules for" before I can add her;

- When just invisible, can she touch object, and then make some noise if not careful?
- In her ghost form, can she pass through object?
- In her ghost form, is the only difference from "being invisible" that she floats?
- What race would you call her if you had to pick one?

- I will accept the grabbing of souls if it will at first drain energy (making people feel tired) and then passing out - not actually removing the soul from the body while their heart still beats. (
- The grabbiing of souls will drain her energy unless they pass out - then their remaining energy that would keep them concious will transfer to her and "replenish" her energy, making her "not feel tired"

If you will please answer the questions and are not feeling too bad about the rules set, I think she is all good and I will add her to the list of characters.
- please keep in mind that the time for you to pick her age is approaching! I would prefer to add her age to the list of characters as well.
Hello, it's me again!
So i saw you were still looking for magic being, and i'd like to see if my new character, Baron Sombreplume would fit. However, he is male, perhaps you were preferably looking for a girl. Anyway, if he doesn't fit, i'll understand :)
I'm interested if this is still going strong
:3

When in her second form, she looks more ghostlike, as in being transparent. But other than that, the only difference is the floating and her being open to her weakness, (ex: Salt) as they don't effect her human form.
I should also add that she can't stay in the ghost form for long as it uses a lot of energy.

She can go through small obstacles, like trees and bushes, but structures and the ground are a negative. The same with people. But I can change that if necessary.

I'll go with her being 14.
As with race, I've never actually thought of it. If European is ok, I'll go with that. I won't be able to give backup for this however.

Grabbing the soul and grabbing energy are separate things however. Taking the soul would supply more energy, but would possibly kill the being if not returned. Katherine wishes not to hurt others, but if needed, she would go with the energy option. As they can always recover from it.

But yeah! I can go with that! ^^
I have two characters that might fit:

Nichole Firana, 16 years old human female, musket master/alchemist. Deals with poisons, but can also develop serums and medicines for certain ailments. She's skilled with hunting as well as engineering.

Or

Madelina who is of unknown age. She is a Nogitsune/Squid-like creature that deals with dark magic as well as complete control over water. She's also a shapeshifter that enjoys tormenting or causing some harmless chaos.

Ignie wrote:
Hello, it's me again!
So i saw you were still looking for magic being, and i'd like to see if my new character, Baron Sombreplume would fit. However, he is male, perhaps you were preferably looking for a girl. Anyway, if he doesn't fit, i'll understand :)

I see no problems with him as is, the only thing I'd like to know is his visible age (assuming he doesn't look like a pile of dust) - or what it would be if he was not a demon but human :P
- a note that is not a problem; is that he would know about the wars and have seen a lot of them (possible taken advantage of this) just a thing to keep in mind :)
- upon your reply I will add him to the list.

Nikiradia wrote:
I have two characters that might fit:

Nichole Firana, 16 years old human female, musket master/alchemist. Deals with poisons, but can also develop serums and medicines for certain ailments. She's skilled with hunting as well as engineering.

Or

Madelina who is of unknown age. She is a Nogitsune/Squid-like creature that deals with dark magic as well as complete control over water. She's also a shapeshifter that enjoys tormenting or causing some harmless chaos.

Nichole first;
I am unsure about the inventory, if you plan on keeping this it will need some edits; like armor and weaponry +. Simply because where she originates from would be our world. She will be able to obtain armor and such in this world if she desires this. Other than that, I see no problems.

Madelina I would need an age. This is OOC knowledge for the sake of the players so they know what age the character look and what they are - the age IC can be unknown - but please add this.
Id also like some details on how this "shapeshifting" works. Does she turn completely into a squid? Is it her lower body like a mermaid?, that sort of thing. I'll allow the control over water, but it cant be too easy on her over a longer period of time for balancing reasons (I'm talking hours here)
Id like to know some more about this dark magic too, Is it black fireballs that burn all? summonings of undead? It is currently too open; it could be something that cause immedate death for all i know - but would prefer this not being the case.
- please answer the questions and I'll look it over again and add the characters to the list :)

Liannah2 wrote:
:3

When in her second form, she looks more ghostlike, as in being transparent. But other than that, the only difference is the floating and her being open to her weakness, (ex: Salt) as they don't effect her human form.
I should also add that she can't stay in the ghost form for long as it uses a lot of energy.

She can go through small obstacles, like trees and bushes, but structures and the ground are a negative. The same with people. But I can change that if necessary.

I'll go with her being 14.
As with race, I've never actually thought of it. If European is ok, I'll go with that. I won't be able to give backup for this however.

Grabbing the soul and grabbing energy are separate things however. Taking the soul would supply more energy, but would possibly kill the being if not returned. Katherine wishes not to hurt others, but if needed, she would go with the energy option. As they can always recover from it.

But yeah! I can go with that! ^^

Almost there! I was thinking race more like "vampire, demon, ghost" I would ad her as ghost but I want to make sure that is what you intended.
- for now that is what I will do. Welcome to the team!
Yup! You're right~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy multipeople medieval (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus