Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy multipeople medieval (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Hello?)
Are you still interested in having more people in this? Because I have a Golem that could count as a non-human being to join in.
The Blue Rifts (played by Hospex) Topic Starter

My apologizes everyone. I will look your characters over within the next couple of hours. Please be patient until then :)

If you wish to join, please leave a name to your character. Female humans are much appreciated, but all roles are welcome to join.

Papillon DeNuit wrote:
Bonjour!~ Host, could you be so kind as to examine this character and see if she's fit for the roleplay? She is a mythical creature but in no way OP

I like her, she seems elegant would fit in nicely.
As with all others I would like to know an age, and a little bit of her personality/traits - nothing too complicated.
- If you would be so kind, can you name her race/species/being? I am unsure which it is within your charactersheet.

My only problem is her "Celestic blast" which doesn't seem to fit her character or being. She has plenty of other weapons at her disposal, even if you do not intend to use these.
addiditonally her "sterosonic screech" is a little strong for someone going deaf, but since I feel it fit her I ask of you to allow a downgrade; A terrible screech she uses in order to deafen the opposing side temporarily so she can make an attack. This will be more effective against beings with a sensitive hearing. IF exposed to it over a longer period of time, it is possible to go completely deaf.

Draken901 wrote:
Are you still interested in having more people in this? Because I have a Golem that could count as a non-human being to join in.
Scarletwolf wrote:
(Hello?)

Please name a character you wish to join as and I will look it over. You both have too many characters for me to look over each one. Once this is done I will look it over and return to you in this forum.

Please note that for each character I will not accept it under any circumstances if the sheet does not contain; name, age and race. Remember, the age is both physical AND in years, human years.
- if this information is not on your charactersheet, please leave it as a note in your forumpost, since I will not accept until it is here.
Papillon DeNuit (played anonymously)

This is the character I'd like to use. Its awesome that you're keeping this going still

Papillon DeNuit wrote:
This is the character I'd like to use. Its awesome that you're keeping this going still

I assumed this much, I have already replied with some details I wish changed. Please read it over and reply again :)
- thank you, ofc I will keep this going as long as people are interested. I am just happy seeing new people being interested :)
Hey, sorry for going silent on the roleplay. I was mainly waiting for a character to interact with, but I always come in late. ^^;

But is bumping into characters allowed, or would you rather it happen naturally?
Blackarrow (played by Scarletwolf)

(May I use sweet)

Liannah2 wrote:
Hey, sorry for going silent on the roleplay. I was mainly waiting for a character to interact with, but I always come in late. ^^;

But is bumping into characters allowed, or would you rather it happen naturally?

Im not sure I would use the exact situation of "bumping into someone" but if she is casually strolling around the forest and see one of the groups, it is very much allowed.

Lavender wrote:
(May I use lavender or shadow wolf?)

Am I correct when I read it as Lavender being human without any magic? (Lavender, 20)

Shadow wolf would need a race that is not simply called "wolf", "werewolf" or "dirwolf" as these 3 are already in the lore though not in the actual RP (yet). I am also curious if this is her only form, not a shapeshifter(if she is a shapeshifter, please clarify what different shapes she take)
I then have to point out that the "fit in with people" may be slightly complicated. If you wish, she can live in the cities and it would fit nicely - just a thing to keep in mind.

Please answer these questions and I'll return to you.

What did I just quote?!

I am slightly confused right now, excuse me if I am not understandable.
Sweet wrote:
(May I use sweet)

Sweet looks pretty good. Id like to know a little bit more about her. I assume she is human.
Her page mentions a scar left from her father cutting her, yet her name is "sweet" but that detail show abuse, can I ask of you to give a brief description of her personality?

The Blue Rifts wrote:
I am slightly confused right now, excuse me if I am not understandable.
Sweet wrote:
(May I use sweet)

Sweet looks pretty good. Id like to know a little bit more about her. I assume she is human.
Her page mentions a scar left from her father cutting her, yet her name is "sweet" but that detail show abuse, can I ask of you to give a brief description of her personality?

Didn't get a chance to change her name but umm her personality is sweet and kind to she is kind and nice and loves helping people so that's why I named her sweet
Angrim (played by floatch)

May I use Morcant?

Sweet wrote:
Didn't get a chance to change her name but umm her personality is sweet and kind to she is kind and nice and loves helping people so that's why I named her sweet

If you wish to change her name, the option remains until she joins the RP.
Please confirm the name and that she is indeed human and she will be added to the list.

Remember, all humans - even if they join later - get teleported from a rift, they do not need to have been unconsious for days (: You are, however, still free to introduce your character however you please.

Morcant wrote:
May I use Morcant?

He looks good, now there are however a few things that you need to be aware of first;
- As a human he cannot start out with his armor - unless it is a costume he would be wearing for some event in the human world (this would also make it, less armor and more - well costume) If you can think of a way for him to keep his armor/weapons I will not completely ban it, but he can't know beforehand that he was getting absorbed by a rift in time and space (:
- his occupation cannot be hunter of undead - yet. (no undead in the human world :P )

these two points seem like the base of his persona so I'd hate to change it, but it doesn't fit in the lore. If you are willing to change it I would happily let him join (:

The Blue Rifts wrote:
Sweet wrote:

If you wish to change her name, the option remains until she joins the RP.
Please confirm the name and that she is indeed human and she will be added to the list.

Remember, all humans - even if they join later - get teleported from a rift, they do not need to have been unconsious for days (: You are, however, still free to introduce your character however you please.

I can't change her name it won't let me

Sweet wrote:
I can't change her name it won't let me

PM dear (:
Again, please let me know here when you are ready for me to look it over again.
Also can you please confirm she is human?

She is human and may you check her agin please

Blackarrow wrote:
She is human and may you check her agin please

She is good to go! I will add her to the list! You may introduce her in the RP - Have fun!

- remember, if you have any questions you are free to send me a pm. I am here for this reason (:

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy multipeople medieval (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus