Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy multipeople medieval (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Blue Rifts (played by Hospex) Topic Starter

Sir-Realism wrote:
Alright I fixed up the backstory, and hopefully I'm getting an understanding of this chat. I hope it's good enough for you.

The only thing I see missing now is the companions. They seem to be characters of their own so they would need an application of their own. But since I have a feeling you wish to get started lets just build it in here ans answer these questions;

- Hows does the mimic look?
- How old is the mimic?
- What is the name of the girl?
- What race would the girl be now?
- How old is the girl?
- Can you describe the girl's look and background?
- How long have they all been together?

Sorry I forgot this in the last post. The questions can simply be answered here, no need to add it to the page unless you wish to do so.

Liannah2 wrote:
Yes it does! Thank you!

I'll come back in a little later today. Hopefully.

That is all up to you~ :)
They aren't the most important characters atm, I do intend on making the character sheets later though.

The Mimic (Wallace) looks like a standard dark souls mimic except it actually has a body and not just two arms and legs sticking out of a chest, this makes it look like it's actual head is a chest. The mimic Wears a long cloak which would normally go all the way down to a humans feet but in the mimics case it's about arm length.

The mimic is I'd say is about 30 years old and has spent most of its life sleeping in a dungeon until recently where it met Tybalt. They've worked together for about 6 years now.

The girls name is Lorelei and she's a weak ghost now. Her death was incredibly recent like a week before you meet Tybalt and she was 15 before she died. Lorelei has short black hair slightly touching her shoulders, it curls up slightly around her face and covers her ears. She would have originally had dark green eyes but now she just has blank white eyes due to her death. As for clothing she wears her father's armor which has been turned into an almost silver along with the metal leggings and gauntlets she wears as well. Underneath this a tattered tunic and pants.

Lorelei actually comes from a line of royalty from a distant forest kingdom and has run away from her insane uncle who intends on killing off the line. She flees to a distant city (you can decide) where she sees flyers for the Shadehunter and in immense fear goes into the first building that said Shadehunter. Little did she know jer adventure ended just as it was about to begin as Tybalt killed and resurrected her just to see her reaction. Enraged yet incredibly weak she simply decided to try and return to her kingdom only to realize that nobody could see or hear her. And that she could hardly interact with anything in the physical world. In defeat she returns to Tybalt who has just shut down the Shadehunter guild after a copyright claim and due to people suspecting a cult in the building. Tybalt teaches her how to do ghost things and made a deal with her to kill her uncle after a year of working with Tybalt. Lorelei also has an alternate modern day outfit in case of reasons.

Sir-Realism wrote:
They aren't the most important characters atm, I do intend on making the character sheets later though.

The Mimic (Wallace) looks like a standard dark souls mimic except it actually has a body and not just two arms and legs sticking out of a chest, this makes it look like it's actual head is a chest. The mimic Wears a long cloak which would normally go all the way down to a humans feet but in the mimics case it's about arm length.

The mimic is I'd say is about 30 years old and has spent most of its life sleeping in a dungeon until recently where it met Tybalt. They've worked together for about 6 years now.

The girls name is Lorelei and she's a weak ghost now. Her death was incredibly recent like a week before you meet Tybalt and she was 15 before she died. Lorelei has short black hair slightly touching her shoulders, it curls up slightly around her face and covers her ears. She would have originally had dark green eyes but now she just has blank white eyes due to her death. As for clothing she wears her father's armor which has been turned into an almost silver along with the metal leggings and gauntlets she wears as well. Underneath this a tattered tunic and pants.

Lorelei actually comes from a line of royalty from a distant forest kingdom and has run away from her insane uncle who intends on killing off the line. She flees to a distant city (you can decide) where she sees flyers for the Shadehunter and in immense fear goes into the first building that said Shadehunter. Little did she know jer adventure ended just as it was about to begin as Tybalt killed and resurrected her just to see her reaction. Enraged yet incredibly weak she simply decided to try and return to her kingdom only to realize that nobody could see or hear her. And that she could hardly interact with anything in the physical world. In defeat she returns to Tybalt who has just shut down the Shadehunter guild after a copyright claim and due to people suspecting a cult in the building. Tybalt teaches her how to do ghost things and made a deal with her to kill her uncle after a year of working with Tybalt.

I should mention "The Void" is different things depending on who refers to it. "The Void" withing the rifts that transported humans is unreachable. Just a thing to keep in mind.

If we can change her royal bloodline to noble and the last two lines to something more like "In defeat she returns to Tybalt who had heard rumors of a cult and followed these to the shadehunt guild who has just been shut down by Tybalt who claimed the name for itself. She made a deal with Tybalt to teach her about her ghost self and in exchange for a years work it would kill her uncle"

the changes made in the above text is mainly due to the fact that there is no copyright in a fantasyworld were nations are at war :)
The city the girl comes to I will not name. If you yourself do not wish to name it it will remain nameless for now.
I will admit I wonder why she returns to the kingdom where her uncle wish to kill her. Is she intend on killing the uncle? Does she wish to warn her family? Why does the uncle even wish to kill the family?

The girl is a bit problematic, she raises to many questions with me, her story seems a bit tangled. I would love to accept, but I cannot yet. The simplest choice (for now) would be changing the story to where she is currently on a mission and then have you write a new application to sort her out(this would allow me to accept Tybalt and Wallace. It will also give her an excuse to be away should I deem it impossible to accept her, which I cannot say if it will or will not be - this depends on how willing you are to accept changes and how much patience you have :)
This is fine, I just wanted to work a little posse. Tybalt and Wallace are all I really need atm. Considering there already is a ghost girl I think I'll cut her out of things entirely.

Sir-Realism wrote:
This is fine, I just wanted to work a little posse. Tybalt and Wallace are all I really need atm. Considering there already is a ghost girl I think I'll cut her out of things entirely.

So for now Lorelei is nonexisting or away?

The other two will be added to the list, You may participate in the RP. God any further questions don't hesitate to send a PM.
- Have fun!
The Blue Rifts wrote:
Sir-Realism wrote:

So for now Lorelei is nonexisting or away?

The other two will be added to the list, You may participate in the RP. God any further questions don't hesitate to send a PM.
- Have fun!

Thanks! And yes Lorelei is now nonexistant.
Actually, if I have a say in this that is, I'm totally fine with another ghost being in this. :3

She can help me find a way back into the story too!
:P

Liannah2 wrote:
Actually, if I have a say in this that is, I'm totally fine with another ghost being in this. :3

She can help me find a way back into the story too!
:P

I would hope so, I was not intend on declining an application simply because a previous player already had a character of that specific race :P
Ok. Hopefully, last of my questions.
Heh...

Around what time is it in the Roleplay? Late Night..Early Morning...?
I don't want to ruin the flow by using the wrong time.

Liannah2 wrote:
Ok. Hopefully, last of my questions.
Heh...

Around what time is it in the Roleplay? Late Night..Early Morning...?
I don't want to ruin the flow by using the wrong time.

I believe it is some time around midnight or a little after - I cannot give you a more exact time than that.
I kicked it off around the middle of the night and it took her a few hours to get to the city.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy multipeople medieval (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus