Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy multipeople medieval (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Blue Rifts (played by Hospex) Topic Starter

Talayna Sky wrote:
Okay, I've made some changes to her history, check it out. Let me know if this works :) Thanks

Great! She is all good to go now! You can find the forum link in the original post! If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask - Enjoy the RP!

Dog Du wrote:
Tricking people into eternal servitude does sound like fun. They may have agreed to it, but the time limit may have been smudged, or some information reorganized to Dog's favor. She cannot summon any creature more powerful than she is though, wouldn't be much of a minion then.

Sounds good! She will be added to the list and you may use her in the RP - Have fun!
Talayna Sky (played by BreezyDawn)

The Blue Rifts wrote:
Talayna Sky wrote:
Okay, I've made some changes to her history, check it out. Let me know if this works :) Thanks

Great! She is all good to go now! You can find the forum link in the original post! If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask - Enjoy the RP!
Awesome!
Hey I know this has started but is there any way I can still join? I'm fairly interested.

Sir-Realism wrote:
Hey I know this has started but is there any way I can still join? I'm fairly interested.

Yes! new people are still very welcome to join!
I need for you to choose a character of either human or non-human origin.
Please make sure your character has a visible age, name and race(if not on the character page, please write it in within your next post here). Once you post a character here I will look it over to see if anything need changes to fit within the lore. Once both you and I am happy with the character I will accept him/her/it and add it to the list in the original post in this forum. Once it is added there you are free to participate in the RP forum (link also found in the original post!)
Alright thanks! let me get the link...

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=71478&page=157215

Sorry if this is the improper thing to do, this is the first time I'm RPing on this site and I'm trying to get used to how to do things.
That is a link for editing the character, but not the character's public profile. To get the public profile, either change who you post as by selecting the little arrow above the chat box and selecting the character you wish to join as, or only click on the character's name in your dashboard. That will provide a public profile link!
I just edited the post as you said that lol.
I see this! This is also a strict roleplay adventure. I would highly suggest looking my stellar character submissions. Exact ages, races, and abilities are looked well upon by the GM.
Oh sorry I'll change it, I just wanted to shroud the character in a bit of mystery.
Ok... I added some more detail, sorry if it's not enough I'm still very unused to this format.
You don't need to worry, I'm not the GM of this adventure. I was just speaking from experience.
Thanks!

Sir-Realism wrote:
Alright thanks! let me get the link...

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=71478&page=157215

Sorry if this is the improper thing to do, this is the first time I'm RPing on this site and I'm trying to get used to how to do things.

Mystery is okay, but as the GM I need to know what characters I let join the RP. Please understand that I do not do this to be mean or destroy characters.

The first thing I notice is the race being "cursed human" I am unsure which your character fall under(Human or non-human), but will answer this as if it is a non-human. If this is incorrect please correct me in your following reply.
In regard for this being an rp based on humans not existing within the fantasy world(prior to the events of the rifts), I ask of you to find a specific race for this character, one that could be from the fantasy world - It could be a race as simple in name as "cursed soul" instead of "cursed human"

In addition to the race change I also ask a bit of a story on how this being came to be. I am aware it does have a backstory but it seems to leave to many unanswered questions with me. One does not simply become a cursed soul, and as GM I wish to make sure you yourself has an idea of how this happened - and ofc I wish to make sure that this idea fit within the lore.

The story could be something along the lines of how it as a cleric who were looking for a relic in an ancient tomb. Here a thief had been cursed to guarding the tomb for eternity for attempting to steal the offerings by the dead. When the cleric entered the ancient curse sent the spirit after the cleric who lifted the curse enough to set the thief free from his binds, but the curse latched itself to the clerif, ripping the soul form the body. For years the cleric guarded the tomb as forced to by the curse, when the wars between the sentient beings destroyed the tomb, releasing the cleric of his bind to the tomb but not his form.
Keep in mind this is just an example, please try to write your own backstory or at least write it with your won words so the character fits what you wish.

If you can somehow explain its "sentimental and combat reasons" for picking the metal lance, it would be an interesting story to learn more about.

Once you have read this over and made the changes, please reply in the forum and I will look it over again :)

Edit; Oh no! why you edit while I reply xP Fortunately I do not see any changes that needs to be pointed out..
Lol yeah I looked around a bit and started to get a understanding of my surroundings so I changed a lot of things, what's even weirder is that I made his backstory extremely similar to how you thought of making it. I need to add a lot more ability wise but hopefully this character information is good enough to have dialogue focused rp.

Edit: I added a lot more history now including two traveling companions which Tybalt brings along throughout their descent.
Is anyone allowed to control the NPCs, or are they only assigned to those who created them?

And can I get a list of the NPCs that are Ok to control?

If it's not an issue that is..
^^;

Sir-Realism wrote:
Lol yeah I looked around a bit and started to get a understanding of my surroundings so I changed a lot of things, what's even weirder is that I made his backstory extremely similar to how you thought of making it. I need to add a lot more ability wise but hopefully this character information is good enough to have dialogue focused rp.

Edit: I added a lot more history now including two traveling companions which Tybalt brings along throughout their descent.

Im still missing a bit on the story of the "mysterious accident" that caused It to go from non-human to ghostlike. Was It used as a testsubject for research? was it an unfortunate deal with a witch?
I ask of you to write this in your own words since I am quite curious about this event. Once this is done I think we are about done with the application :)

Liannah2 wrote:
Is anyone allowed to control the NPCs, or are they only assigned to those who created them?

And can I get a list of the NPCs that are Ok to control?

If it's not an issue that is..
^^;

Anyone is allowed to create an NPC and control it. This gives the players more control of the situation and me less needed. Since NPC's are generally temporary characters I do not need to look them over, but will interfere if the NPC breaks the lore.

It is allowed to take control of an NPC another player has created, but to respect eachother I ask for anyone wishing to do this, ask the original creater beforehand.
- if you wish to take control over another persons NPC please do your best to not break the personality and traits of the NPC.

There is no list of NPCs, players create them as they are needed, and stop writing with them as they are no longer needed. This also means that if your character is taking a stroll down the marketplace, you yourself can easily create an NPC who watches the shop.
However, so far we have a few NPC - basically the list on the original post (in this forum) contains all the names in the RP that are NOT NPC. This means all names not on that list is NPC (This include the dwarves I am writing as in the RP, they are NPC)
If everyone wish for me to make a list of NPC and their creators I will do so in the RP forum.
I hope this answers your questions?
The Blue Rifts wrote:
Sir-Realism wrote:

Im still missing a bit on the story of the "mysterious accident" that caused It to go from non-human to ghostlike. Was It used as a testsubject for research? was it an unfortunate deal with a witch?
I ask of you to write this in your own words since I am quite curious about this event. Once this is done I think we are about done with the application :)

Alright I fixed up the backstory, and hopefully I'm getting an understanding of this chat. I hope it's good enough for you.
Yes it does! Thank you!

I'll come back in a little later today. Hopefully.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy multipeople medieval (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus