Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy multipeople medieval (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Blue Rifts wrote:
Ignie wrote:
Hello, it's me again!
So i saw you were still looking for magic being, and i'd like to see if my new character, Baron Sombreplume would fit. However, he is male, perhaps you were preferably looking for a girl. Anyway, if he doesn't fit, i'll understand :)

I see no problems with him as is, the only thing I'd like to know is his visible age (assuming he doesn't look like a pile of dust) - or what it would be if he was not a demon but human :P
- a note that is not a problem; is that he would know about the wars and have seen a lot of them (possible taken advantage of this) just a thing to keep in mind :)
- upon your reply I will add him to the list.

Of course, i'll add it to his character sheet, but his visible age is around 40 yo :)
And i'll keep that in mind! :)
The Blue Rifts (played by Hospex) Topic Starter

Ignie wrote:
Of course, i'll add it to his character sheet, but his visible age is around 40 yo :)
And i'll keep that in mind! :)

Good. He too is accepted and on the list! :)

Liannah2 wrote:
Yup! You're right~

Wonderful~! The RP is open, feel free to join it now!
The Blue Rifts wrote:
Nikiradia wrote:
I have two characters that might fit:

Nichole Firana, 16 years old human female, musket master/alchemist. Deals with poisons, but can also develop serums and medicines for certain ailments. She's skilled with hunting as well as engineering.

Or

Madelina who is of unknown age. She is a Nogitsune/Squid-like creature that deals with dark magic as well as complete control over water. She's also a shapeshifter that enjoys tormenting or causing some harmless chaos.

Nichole first;
I am unsure about the inventory, if you plan on keeping this it will need some edits; like armor and weaponry +. Simply because where she originates from would be our world. She will be able to obtain armor and such in this world if she desires this. Other than that, I see no problems.

Madelina I would need an age. This is OOC knowledge for the sake of the players so they know what age the character look and what they are - the age IC can be unknown - but please add this.
Id also like some details on how this "shapeshifting" works. Does she turn completely into a squid? Is it her lower body like a mermaid?, that sort of thing. I'll allow the control over water, but it cant be too easy on her over a longer period of time for balancing reasons (I'm talking hours here)
Id like to know some more about this dark magic too, Is it black fireballs that burn all? summonings of undead? It is currently too open; it could be something that cause immedate death for all i know - but would prefer this not being the case.
- please answer the questions and I'll look it over again and add the characters to the list :)

I'm not quite sure what changes to Nichole you'd want as far as armor and gear. She's taken from an actual character sheet of mine.

With Madelina, she is young. About late teens for her race, but that could account for 200+ years. Also, her shapeshifting is that of a kitsune's disguise. She can take on any human form she has seen before. Only thing she can't change is her eyes. As for her dark magic, she can use it in destructive ways, but she mostly uses it to manipulate things to her will, like shadows and magic that is considered 'evil' by nature while she herself isn't entirely evil. She's just cruel. An additional ability of hers is that she can travel between bodies of water she's seen before.

Nikiradia wrote:
I'm not quite sure what changes to Nichole you'd want as far as armor and gear. She's taken from an actual character sheet of mine.

With Madelina, she is young. About late teens for her race, but that could account for 200+ years. Also, her shapeshifting is that of a kitsune's disguise. She can take on any human form she has seen before. Only thing she can't change is her eyes. As for her dark magic, she can use it in destructive ways, but she mostly uses it to manipulate things to her will, like shadows and magic that is considered 'evil' by nature while she herself isn't entirely evil. She's just cruel. An additional ability of hers is that she can travel between bodies of water she's seen before.

I am unsure what you mean. But I have indeed read the character sheet for her as I do my best to understand the characters I let into the RP. On her sheet she has a section about inventory with armor +, if everything there is changed to something that could in fact be from our world and she doesn't wear armor, she is ok - but I am just trying to make sure that this is something you will agree too :)

Im sorry, I need a number - if anything just for this rp. It can be an imaginary number, since you seem intend on also keeping it unknown in the rp. This is for reasons like knowing about certain wars that may appear in the story's past. If I do not know how long she has lived, I cannot let her know about the wars. I'd very much like for you to give me a number for her physical age and her actual age. Late teens can both be 17 but also 19, and the difference is quite big compared to our world, not to forget the 200+ could be 201 or 357 for all I know.
- I am almost lost at how she looks and how the three different mentioned species (kitsune, nogitsune, squid-like creature) fit together. The Kitsune is how she transform into human form, with only the eyes staying the same?
Nogitsune is ...? The only connection I can make is dark magic, but I do not see how exactly.
How does a squid fit in with a 9-tailed fox and a emotion-vampire?
I still don't quite understand the dark magic. Is it like concerling yourself in the shadows? And manipulating magic with --- Dark magic seems.. overpowered to me - there is no rules like this and thus it could end up with a character going on a killingspree and being unstopable because the boundless magic has no possible counters. I would very much like it if you could give me a situation where some of this magic is used - else I might have to decline due to dark magic - since she does already have the water-manipulation.
this "travel between bodies of water" part, is it like teleportation? This may be to strong and it could prevent encounters with danger and other players, as she would simply be able to teleport away from danger.
LadyTwiddy1997

( sorry I posted the message in a chat I'm really really sorry, anyway if you got my message it's up to you to reply, but like I said I would be really happy to enter your roleplay, you have a choice between a lust demon with a flamboyant personality and a damned soul with a golden heart and a pig nose )
The Blue Rifts wrote:
Nikiradia wrote:

I am unsure what you mean. But I have indeed read the character sheet for her as I do my best to understand the characters I let into the RP. On her sheet she has a section about inventory with armor +, if everything there is changed to something that could in fact be from our world and she doesn't wear armor, she is ok - but I am just trying to make sure that this is something you will agree too :)

Im sorry, I need a number - if anything just for this rp. It can be an imaginary number, since you seem intend on also keeping it unknown in the rp. This is for reasons like knowing about certain wars that may appear in the story's past. If I do not know how long she has lived, I cannot let her know about the wars. I'd very much like for you to give me a number for her physical age and her actual age. Late teens can both be 17 but also 19, and the difference is quite big compared to our world, not to forget the 200+ could be 201 or 357 for all I know.
- I am almost lost at how she looks and how the three different mentioned species (kitsune, nogitsune, squid-like creature) fit together. The Kitsune is how she transform into human form, with only the eyes staying the same?
Nogitsune is ...? The only connection I can make is dark magic, but I do not see how exactly.
How does a squid fit in with a 9-tailed fox and a emotion-vampire?
I still don't quite understand the dark magic. Is it like concerling yourself in the shadows? And manipulating magic with --- Dark magic seems.. overpowered to me - there is no rules like this and thus it could end up with a character going on a killingspree and being unstopable because the boundless magic has no possible counters. I would very much like it if you could give me a situation where some of this magic is used - else I might have to decline due to dark magic - since she does already have the water-manipulation.
this "travel between bodies of water" part, is it like teleportation? This may be to strong and it could prevent encounters with danger and other players, as she would simply be able to teleport away from danger.

I'll just roll with Nichole to eliminate confusion and complexities. So I can limit her to her duster cloak, her blouse and leather tunic, goggles, pants and boots. Of course her weapons as well.
Small question before I start: does everyone that's not human start off as humans, gain powers, or had powers beforehand?

LadyTwiddy1997 wrote:
( sorry I posted the message in a chat I'm really really sorry, anyway if you got my message it's up to you to reply, but like I said I would be really happy to enter your roleplay, you have a choice between a lust demon with a flamboyant personality and a damned soul with a golden heart and a pig nose )

No worries! I appreciate you correcting the mistake before I noticed this. Thank you very much.
I like your characters. But I also have to note that I dislike the son of satan part - that would make it to where there is a king of demons. I am not against him being the son of a strong demon, nor that his "sin" is lust - but I prefer to keep it open so others can join with with a demon also based on lust. I hope you understand this.. As I have told others, I will need an age. This is for the sake of other players knowing how your character would look and for the sake of the lore of the world - how much does this character know about the world's history compared to other beings? If you can give him an age and accept the harsh change to his origin, he is all good.

Ciacco is good. My only real struggle here is the second dimention (hell) in his history. I am unsure how this could be changed. I have to ask, is it visible in any way that he is what he is? - the snout aside which he was born with. I dont see any more straight up problems other than this.
Please respond here and I'll lok it over again.

Nikiradia wrote:
I'll just roll with Nichole to eliminate confusion and complexities. So I can limit her to her duster cloak, her blouse and leather tunic, goggles, pants and boots. Of course her weapons as well.

Ok, I'll add her to the list! You are free to enter the RP!

Liannah2 wrote:
Small question before I start: does everyone that's not human start off as humans, gain powers, or had powers beforehand?
non-human characters are not human. They start off with their powers and abilities.

all human characters will have to learn within the RP if they wish to learn magic in any way.
So non human characters were already in the new world?
Frog Du' Evard (played by Miss)

This does seem to be a large event and I have a few characters that could be used within it. If magical, female beings are sought, then I have three witches. Though all three are willing to work with others, they each have their own specific way of doing so. Frog's is the least abrasive and she fits closer to a magical being than the other two, rather than just a witch. In any case, I'd love to join this!

Liannah2 wrote:
So non human characters were already in the new world?

yes :)

Frog Du wrote:
This does seem to be a large event and I have a few characters that could be used within it. If magical, female beings are sought, then I have three witches. Though all three are willing to work with others, they each have their own specific way of doing so. Frog's is the least abrasive and she fits closer to a magical being than the other two, rather than just a witch. In any case, I'd love to join this!

Her race needs a different base than human - and since witches are not locked on a single race I ask you to choose one from.. imagination. It doesn't matter, but maybe something that is closer to a human being than lets say.. a centaur :P
I ask of you to give a specific age.
for the abilities (if you intent to keep them as a part of this RP) need some changes.
The Path of Blood; I have to decline, vampires in this RP are sentient beings from any race, transformed into one - basically they cannot be summoned and controlled :)
Armor of Void would need some timereduction or a fadeout (when the hour is nearly up the effect will also fade) naturally it will take a while for it to start fading 30-45 min before starting this.
Summon the Void, no regulations - but can only make another player disappear if they agree to let this happen to their character (OOC)
As a replacement for the vampire I will give her the ability to raise a kind of voidcreature, this will fit in the theme of the RP and her. You may choose the form of this creature.

Do you want me to look over the other characters please leave that in the next message! :)

In her normal adventures, she is tied to a specific beast, perhaps that could be her form for this adventure? It is a type of deviless that I found while searching through Pathfinder monsters one day. They look something like this:

angel_shadow-t2.jpg

Very much a void angel, of sorts. But she will keep her mask, as the devil's appearance is quite horrifying. As for a replacement for her vampire raising, I think it would be neat if she raised void erinyes, female devils with wings and horns. I was thinking of her summoning demons of a certain type, but demons are very unruly and don't fit in with her tied being of choice. Yay, pictures! And the fadeout of her armor is perfectly fine, as it's mostly for being stealthy. And as for an age, I would say she is around 370 years old.

7775505f000fb9ba31aaf5ef8d6b0852.jpg

Frog Du wrote:
In her normal adventures, she is tied to a specific beast, perhaps that could be her form for this adventure? It is a type of deviless that I found while searching through Pathfinder monsters one day. They look something like this:

http://hd.wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/angel_shadow-t2.jpg

Very much a void angel, of sorts. But she will keep her mask, as the devil's appearance is quite horrifying. As for a replacement for her vampire raising, I think it would be neat if she raised void erinyes, female devils with wings and horns. I was thinking of her summoning demons of a certain type, but demons are very unruly and don't fit in with her tied being of choice. Yay, pictures! And the fadeout of her armor is perfectly fine, as it's mostly for being stealthy. And as for an age, I would say she is around 370 years old.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/77/75/50/7775505f000fb9ba31aaf5ef8d6b0852.jpg

I need a name for her race, if you would be so kind to write something for this - you said void angel but I wont note anything untill you've given the OK
The erinyes would need some change, they look a little too humanlike - try something more like this:
angel_of_the_void_by_thienbao-d6aqgxz.jpg
- my main struggle is their face. If you can find another being for the summon, she is all good :)

Those creatures are perfectly acceptable! If they were given masks, I'm certain society will accept them with open arms...We will call Frog an Arae, female spirits of curses of the dead unto those that killed them. And her summons would simply be called shades.

Frog Du wrote:
Those creatures are perfectly acceptable! If they were given masks, I'm certain society will accept them with open arms...We will call Frog an Arae, female spirits of curses of the dead unto those that killed them. And her summons would simply be called shades.

I like that, she's in! Fell free to participate in the rp!
Papillon DeNuit (played anonymously)

Bonjour!~ Host, could you be so kind as to examine this character and see if she's fit for the roleplay? She is a mythical creature but in no way OP

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy multipeople medieval (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus