Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Want an RP buddy! <3

MissUndeadKisses

Hi, Im MissUndeadKisses or you can call me Elysee, is shorter lol hehe! I'm very new to this site, and I really want to get some RPs going. Please message me or something if you might want to!! My only chara up is a Lycan girl named Harren.
Welcome to the RPR, Elysee~ I am surprised as how I am the first to welcome you (on this page~). Usually, those who work hard are here before me~

I am always wanting to play a game, and if there is a character of mine that interests you, I will gladly play with you~
MissUndeadKisses Topic Starter

^.^ I'm glad someone replied finally!!! I felt as if no one would answer me...:/ But yeah. I will look at your characters and see which one I wanna rp with!!!
I do very little and have an abundance of free time to pick and choose my replies with ease~
I'll RP with you since I don't have many up at the moment~! You are also welcome to jump in any of my open RPs. :)
Hullo der, Elysee. If you're still looking for an RP buddy or regular buddy in general, I'll gladly oblidge! The more friends the merrier! :D

I've got a few characters that might interest you. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to time periods, so don't be afraid to message me. Most of them still need some work when it comes do descriptions or history though, or require more minerals... lawrd, that joke was lame.
MissUndeadKisses Topic Starter

Thanks, Ill message all of you :D
I'm open, and curious. I'm also trying to get myself out of an RP funk and would love a new friend, even if you don't care to RP with me! Anyway, welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Want an RP buddy! <3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus