Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Death Fight (Open)

Kuro was wondering around in the forest near a city, she was just at the edge of the woods and didn't even know. She was badly hurt from again another fight with her master's failed experiments and this one was the hardest to kill. She had long black hair with four red streaks that had some blood in it that was not just her's. She also had two toned eyes that were red and blue. She wore a simple black slightly teared shirt with toren at the ends fadded blue jeans.

Just a few days ago she had ran into another one of her masters monsters and it was the strongest. It had almost teared her left arm off and left deep clawings on her left arm and leg. It had also knock her into a nearby tree which she believe it might have cracked her skull but not wide enough to make her black out it seemed.

She sat down at a nearby tree and tried to calm herself down. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes looked up at the sky. This is it, my last day of pain. She thought as she closed her eyes and let the sun warmth hit her skin. She was still in unbearable pain going through her body but she turly thought that this would be her last day, and it would be if she kept bleeding as badly as she was now.
Ace (played by mattnate330)

Ace was walking through the forest looking for something to test his fighting skills on, when he noticed a girl with mismatched eyes sitting by a tree, bleeding badly.
Ace, trying to hide his identity turned from a person who came to kill something, to a person who was just taking an innocent walk in the woods.

"Are you okay!?" He called as he started to run towards the girl.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro flinched when she heard someone's voice call out along with her eyes fluttering open. "Huh?" She was light headed from the blood lost and could hear her rapid heart beat in her ears.

"stay still"
Ace said as he began bandaging her wound with the gauze he always kept with him, just in case.
"what are you doing way out here? Why are you bleeding so badly?"

Kuro looked at the guy that helping her. "I-it's a long story. Both of them." She looked away not letting her emotions betray her with the pain and hate shinnying in her eyes. She was less light headed as the flow of blood coming from her wounds slowed. She looked back up at the sky she could see past the tree tops. "What about you? Why are you out her?"

"oh, just... taking a walk..."
Ace debated whether he should tell this girl the truth, but decided against it.
"well, do you live near here?"

Kuro didn't answer the question but just looked up at the sky. She didn't unstand why she again aviod death for the thrid time in her life. "This place is more dangrous than I though." She said alound to no one. She always though that where she was, was safer than any other place but almost dying three times in four years.

"well, at least let me help you out of the forest"
Ace picked up the girl, holding her in both arms.
"What's your name?"

Kuro yelped in surprise when the guy picked her up. "K-Kuro." She no longer felt light headed and was thinking more clearing. Her camp site was not far but it lay in ruins from her fight.

Ace started walking, and wondered whether he should tell her his real name.
"I'm Ace."
Ace chose a direction at random and decided he would bring Kuro South.

Kuro didn't know where she was but she believed that where she left her master was south because she ran north when she left. She knew it had already been four years but she still feared of returning to him.

as Ace walked through the forest, he couldn't help but wonder just what set of circumstances led this girl here, and why she was bleeding. He figured she must have just as many secrets as he did. After walking for a while Ace stopped and asked
"should we keep going south, or did you want to go in a different direction?"
A simple question but Ace couldn't help but ask, he wanted to be sure that he wasn't leading her into danger.

Kuro looked up at Ace and nodded. "I was heading north." Her voice was a little higher with the fear of her master finding her. She had a feared look in her eyes, which was the rarest thing for anyone to see from her, since she had died once and somehow lived without anyone restarting her heart, along with that followed suriving death not once, but thrice.

Ace could see that Kuro was afraid of something, but he knew better than to ask.
"okay, north it is."
Ace turned around and headed in the direction they came from.
"So why are you all alone here in the forest?"
Ace asked, simply trying to make conversation in order to pierce the everlasting silence.

Kuro didn't believe it was a good idea to tell a human why she was here. "It is a long story. Let's leave it at that." She relaxed when Ace turned around and headed in the direction she was heading before.

Ace walked in silence for hours before night fell.
"well, what do you think? What should we do now?"

Kuro shrugged. "We could camp out around here until morning, if you don't mind sleeping in the woods." She looked up at him, still confused why he wasn't telling her why he was out here. Of course, she was just as secretive.

"sure, I don't mind"
Ace let himself fall to the dirt covered forest floor.
"I just hope nothing attacks us in our sleep"
he really did as it might force him to reveal himself as a fighting savvy ninja.

Kuro nodded. "Yeah, I'm no help there at the moment." Kuro sat down on the forest floor, not truly tried.

As Ace laid there, on the ground, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. He had been carrying Kuro for a long time, so it didn't take long.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Death Fight (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus