Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Death Fight (Open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro rolled her eyes at seeing now the creature was as good as dead. "Yeah, whatever. I've been dealing with these kind of monster ever since I ran away from my master. The reason why I stay in the woods is so it would be harder for someone to find or track me."
Ace (played by mattnate330)

"hmm... well, that didn't seem to be that long of a story."
Ace stood back and leaned against a tree

Kuro rolled her eyes aand pulled her dagger out of the creatures arm. "That's not even all of it, but the rest I won't say." She answered simple. She cut the creatures head off so that it wouldn't be able to heal and come back after her. "My history is not to be spoken of." She muttered under her breath.

"well, alright then"
Ace wondered what to do next
"well, now that I know all that, where do you want to go?"

Kuro shrugged. "I better had back to what would be left of my camp."

"I'll come with you" Ace said with a smile
"it's not like I have anything to do"

Kuro shook her head. "You better just find someone else to pester. I travel alone." Kuro never trusted anyone, no matter if they helped her aviod death for yet another time.

"fine..." Ace said as he walked off into the forest.
he didn't have any intention of letting Kuro go alone though.

Kuro turned the other way and found her camp site that was close to ruins but there was still her bag and some food she had caught and saved.

Ace watched from the shadows, perfectly silent.
He wondered what else he could learn about this girl.

Kuro felt someone watching, but she only took action on that when it became a threat. She grabbed her backpack and placed it on her shoulders, setting off to the north.

Ace followed trying to stay as far behind as possible without losing her.
he wondered where she was going.
he wondered if he was in danger.

Kuro hated the feeling of someone watching her and stopped walking. "Alright, this is getting annoying." She growled in a low voice. Her voice slightly inhuman that was mixed with her annonce.

Ace steeped towards Kuro
"I'm beginning to question how you knew I was following you, but you didn't see it coming..."
Ace said rolling his eyes
"I'm not going home just yet, and nothing you say can change that."

Kuro glared at Ace, annoied with his stubbornness. "Why would you follow me? I nothing of your bussiness." She staied where she was and she wasn't moving until he left her alone.

"I followed you, because we were just attacked by... something and I wanted to know why it was following you."
Ace stayed put looking at Kuro with emotionless eyes
"I won't stop investigating these monsters until I either find out enough about them or kill them all, whichever comes first."

Kuro clenched her teeth. "Their my masters failed experiments. He sends them after, their part human part animal. There happy?" She wasn't going to explain why her master sent them after her but it was clear since she lived in the middle of the woods. She was the only sucess of her master's experiments, she kept her sanity, she didn't go bloodthristy or on rampages.

"well, how about I help you stop them. Once and for all..."

Kuro shook her head. "I can handle myself, their numbers are less now since they only come once or twice a month. That was the second time this month, so there shouldn't be anymore before I am fully healed." She waved a hand to dismiss that topic.

"well, I could go to your... Master's place of residence and see what is going on..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Death Fight (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus