Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Death Fight (Open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro let out a small laugh. "My master is all the way in Japan, he just sends her failed experiments here."
Ace (played by mattnate330)

"hmm..."
Ace honestly had no idea what to do next. He was bored and needed something big to fight, but he wasn't having any luck.

Kuo walked forward leaving him behind. "This time don't follow me or I won't stop to kill you. And I believe you don't want that at all." She moved some branchs out of her way and did not even look back at Ace.

"well, I guess I'll... go home then"
Ace said with a sigh
He started walking in the opposite direction from Kuro, but he didn't get very far before he saw it...
Luna (played by ThunderWolf12)

Luna watched the two people argue. She heard crashing through the woods and turned to see a monster, standing in the clearing, looking over at the boy across the clearing. She switched to wolf form and lept onto the monster. She pulled herself up onto it's back using her teeth and claws. Once she reached it back she lept onto it's it head and ripped open it's throat. Blood squirted in every direction. The monster slowly tumbled over, falling on top of Luna. She pulled herself out from under it and walked toward the boy.

Kuro heard the sounds of the fight and ran over to see what was going on. She saw a wolf killing a monster and Ace. "What is going?" She asked as soon as the monster was dead.

"yeah, where did you come from?"

"Me?", Luna asked, switching into human form. "Oh. I live here, in the woods" "I think I'll be going now", she said, walking back into the trees past Kuro .

"uhhhhh... kay..."

"You don't talk much do you?", she called over her shoulder to Ace.

"no, not really."

She stopped and said, "Listen, I have a cabin here in the woods. You two can come with me if you like", she said in her mist friendly voice.

"sure, why not?"
Ace started to move towards her.

Kuro shook her head. "I'm fine." She moved away from the two.

"Are you sure?", Luna said to Kuro. "Okay, Casa De Luna right this way.", Luna said, pointing toward a trail in between two large oak trees. She walked on the trail until she reached her cabin. She opened the door and held it for Ace.

"thanks"
Ace walked through the door and entered the cabin.

"Here Thunder! There's someone I want you to meet.", Luna called out as a large redish orange wolf came running down to the. The wolf sat down by her feet. "Okay, this is my new friend Ace.", he might be staying here for a while so dont kill him okay.", The wolf whined and held out his paw for Ace to shake.

Ace shook the wolf's paw
"don't kill him?"

"Oh, he's like my guard dog. He killed the last three people who came here. Well of course I wanted him to because I didn't know them, and they had guns.", she sayed, rubbing behind Thunder's ears. "You hungry boy?", she asked, opening the fridge and throwing a huge raw chunk of meat into the giant bowl sitting beside the bar in her kitchen.

"well, strangers showing up with guns would be a good reason to want a wolf to kill them..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Death Fight (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus