Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Death Fight (Open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro didn't sleep much for memories come back then so she just stared up at the night sky until she couldn't help but soon fall asleep.
Ace (played by mattnate330)

Ace had multiple dreams, a few of people finding out his identity, nothing new there, but one that really disturbed him was a dream of Kuro. She was fighting a monster... and losing. Before the fight could end, Ace awoke with a start. it was morning.

Kuro was still fast asleep but by the look on her face whatever went on in her mind was not good. She was remembering her fight in Russia, the one that she died in and somehow came back. A trickle of sweat ran down her face as her teeth clenched and her eyes were closed tight. She then woke up with a grasp as if she had been under water for a long time. Along with look of true terror on her face. She soon got over the shock of the memory and hated how she could so easily show weakness.

"had a bad dream? ... me too..."
Ace felt like something was going to happen soon. Something beyond getting Kuro to safety. This feeling filled Ace with unease.

Kuro looked over at him and shook her head. "Old memories." She pulled out the leaves that fell in her hair durig the night. She knew something was going to happen but she couldn't guess what. Most her minor wounds were healed the major ones stopped bleeding.

"well, at least you stopped bleeding. That's good. can you walk on your own, or do I have to carry you the rest of the way?"
Ace sure hoped she could walk as he remembered how exhausted he was last night.

Kuro shrugged. "We'll have to see." She tried to stand up but wobbled at first then gained her balance. "Yeah." She didn't think she weight much for the reason she was under weight and rarely ate much.

"well, that's good"
for more reasons than one Ace thought.
"Alright then, let's get moving" Ace walked about 2 meters forward then turned around and said,
"you coming?"

Kuro walked up to his side. "Yeah." She usually wasn't a talkative person.

Ace walked on in silence for what seemed like hours.
He had nothing to do except think,
should I really be trusting her?
and
I sure hope nothing happens out here, like getting attacked... then I'd have to reveal my identity

Kuro was use to the silence, but what made her feel uncomftorable is that for once in her life someone didn't ask her what was up with her two toned eyes. She walked with her hands in her pocket, one gripping her pocket knife since she caught the scent of something she knew.

"are you okay Kuro, you seem a little... on edge."
Ace was afraid to say the wrong thing... very afraid.

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing." Kuro didn't want to say that she caught the scent of something she knew well because only animals could do that which gave away she wasn't fully human.

"well, alright then..."
and ace walked on...

Kuro heard a stick crack not far behind them and darted her eyes to where some kind of animal with a human like body. The creature had a tail with throns on it, sharp claws ad teeth. It was glaring right at her and she was doing the same. "Run." She commanded Ace as the creature charged at her. She had already pulled out her dagger from her back pocket and was ready for whatever the creature tried.

this as exactly what Ace was worried about, but he knew that Kuro couldn't hold that thing off all by herself.
Ace drew his dual katanas from a concealed compartment in the back of his shirt, and threew himself in between kuro and the monster.
"no."

The creature spread it's claws out and aimed for Ace's throat. It was still charging until Kuro threw her knife into it arm making it stagger back. "You idiot, you don't what the hell that is but I do. Just run while you can." Kuro walked out from behind Ace and pulled out her pocket knife since she just lost her dagger.

"listen, you're not fit to fight this thing on your own, just yesterday I found you sitting next to a tree bleeding!"
While the creature was focused on Kuro, Ace ran around behind it and slashed both swords at it's back.

The creature let out a howl in pain as the swords hit it's back. "Yeah, and that was yesterday, I'm not bleeding, most of my wounds are healed, and, for the love of all that is holly, I've fought in worse condesations than this and won as if it were nothing." Kuro was annoied with everyone down sizing her because she looked weak and helpless.

"I never said you couldn't fight."
Ace sighed
"It's time I told the truth... the reason I cam out here was to find something to train on, that's the real reason I want to fight this thing."
Ace slashed twice more then ran around to the front.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Death Fight (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus