Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » SuperWar rp

Seychelle Jenner (played anonymously)

Katlina nearly yelped in surprise as the back of the truck burst open, a man leaping from it and severing Roemello's collar in nearly the same motion. Standing beside the truck, she watched, eyes narrowed, slipping her daggars free once more. Was this one of the Captains men? He didn't look like one, but it could all have been a grand ruse. Or was this someone who had been in the wrong place at the wrong time as si many others had, captured for the captain's infernal war?

She moved away from her position, then, and slowly towards Roemello as the man's hands lit almost imperceptibly with sparks. She blinked, wondering at this. Had he gotten his full powers back? Could they finish their mission in time? She hoped her presence hadn't been missed back at camp.

Once she was beside Roeme, she muttered, "are you okay?" Her eyes on the large hulking brute, as well as the man which had come from the truck. Maybe there were others.
Keeping his eyes on the man that now had a young female by his side, his voice escaped softly from his lips barely audible yet loud enough for the two across from him to hear. "Friend or foe," was all he said as he watched the rwo with his bone claws still extended and ready to use.
Kyrza (played by MasterPuppeteer8)

Knowing now that it was in fact his Ru-Ru, Kyrza stepped behind him watching and waiting.
"Katlina, we don't have time for this I need a distraction." Hearing the bellowing river coarse around them, the destroyed bridge remnants hung above as the resulting debri sat lifeless in the river bank with the toppled transport truck and now seemingly a 2-on-2. (But where was Isaac?!)

Rain beginning to belt down in heavy droplets it doused all inflamed debri while adding extra sound to the immediate surroundings. Roemello's sparks turning into full on fist full blaze of crackling purple lightning, even now he assessed he was still only at about 30% overall even with the collar removed. It would take some time to regain his strength especially with the majority of his 30 going toward healing his wounds from his time spent in Caps clutches..

Body held taught, muscles tight, ready for action at a moments notice, Katlina stared at the two facing them. As the smaller one spoke, she blinked - perhaps they wouldn't need to fight after all. Throwing a glance at Roeme, knowing he wanted a distraction, she took a step forward and lifted her chin in determination. "The answer to that depends on your purpose here." She said, voice soft with a burr of an accent, and steel lacing through it. "If you were captured and brought her against your will, then we mean you no harm... quite the opposite actually."

She let her gaze move over the two, watching for their reactions. All the while she hoped Isaac was doing okay, having debris fall on one was not conducive to good health - but he had survived. They had all survived many things... and they would need to continue surviving if they were to end this war. If things went poorly here, Katlina ran her gaze around, searching for an idea of something she could use as a distraction - knowing her powers would aid her.
He placed his hand on the brutes arm as he retracted his claws. "I can't really explain was I purposely got caught. I'm here to help take down this wretched camp," he stated as he let his hand fall from the brutes arm.

He stood there silent neither moving nor speaking. Now that the young male was at his side, he stood there almost statue like until further notice.
Unable to currently explain his actions with the approaching squadron, he did as he saw fit. He saw much deeper into this situation that anyone else understood, and he was now "lining up his ducks".

Having been discretely working his angle his showed his hand. Moving his arms and wrists he in guidance of the abandoned transport truck. It was made of metal a substance Roeme could manipulate it on a molecular level at base regular chi level. Rushing the silent bulking vehicle through the air for a surprise maneuver. Adjusting the truck just right it swallowed the behemoth of a man in it's behind security cage, slamming the door shut with a flick of the wrist, with more fine turned metal bending Roeme wrapped the once discarded chain around the barely hinged doors, to act as a 'secure' the best they could. Lifting the truck within his magnetic grasp, with moderate effort he tossed it down stream with the current....

The tall, swole man could not be seen by the Captain's people...
"Isaac where are you?!" "We need to leave now!" "Forgive my haste winged one but we will meet again at the camp but now I need to subdue you so the coming squadron doesn't see you as a threat and want to inflict harm. Is this okay?"......"How are you fairing Katlina?

Katlina shrugged in answer, she had felt better, but she had also been in worse shape. "You're right. We don't have time for this. Are the captain's men coming? They can't have missed the explosion. They will be here soon." With that she turned and ran back to where Isaac was still probably laying, and knelt by his side. Perhaps he had fallen into uncontiousness once more. Sighing, she braced herself sliding her arms under the odd grey haired kid. At least he was small. Perhaps she could carry him far enough.

Muscles straining, as she herself was not terribly large, she turned to scan for Roemello, ready for their next step. Her stormy grey eyes then scanned the horizon, seeing the dark line of men and vehicles which moved toward them. Moving to Roemello, she lay Isaac on the ground thr turned quickly to face the oncoming army, who were hopefully too far away still to have spotted them.

She held up both hands, palms outward, though it was unecessary she found it helped her focus. She didn't want to mispeak. Closing het eyes she braced herself and spoke, willing her power to work. "Cyclone winds, stall the army." Her words were merely a whisper, but they filled with power. In the distance, she saw the winds pick up, forming a tornado in a few areas of the oncoming army troops, whipping around the entire group and creating havoc. Then, she swayed, pain causing her face to pale, and as she double over. Pain blossomed in her stomach and causing her to see spots.

She crouched on the ground, glad she hadn't lost conciousness. She had found that commanding the winds took less power than some other things, they seemed always happy to oblige in creating chaos. But the pain was intense and she struggled to overcome it, knowing they needed to move while the army was stalled.

Kyrza felt his anger boil as he was separated yet again from his Ru-Ru. Feeling that he wasn't in any actual danger, he managed to calm himself feeling Ru-Ru's presence was still close.
Quickly landing next to the female, Naoru retracted not only his claws but his wings before holding his wrists out. "Hurry. I can smell more coming. Not to far behind the first squadron coming," he stated going with the males plan for now knowing his brute was close by in case of true danger.
"But first I need a favor, your claws I have met up close, I need you to sever Katlina inhibitor arm band...I have a plan." Leaning down Roemello easily cupped Isaac's dead weight underarm, holding out his free hand his own collar raced across the ground before zipping to his hand like a retracting rubber band. "Will you do it?"
Slightly nodding his head, he quickly and fluently extended the claws of one hand as well as destroyed the almost same yet clearly different collar that inhabited the young womans upper arm. "What happens when it is noticed," he firmly asked as he retracted his claws and waited to get captured again but this time by whom he believed to be new allies.

Katlina was too out of it during the last few moments, pain threatening to overwhelm her to notice Roemello's words or even as Naoru sliced through the band on her upper arm. As it fell to the earth with a clink, though she opened her eyes, seeing it's slightly blurry form. What.. how..? She straightened up with difficulty, face pale and her eyes went to the man who still stood nearby, bones sticking from his hands like claws. "Thank you.." she rasped, her throat, thankfully, not closed all the way, though it was scratchy now. She shook her head, fighting past the pain, and moved over toward Roemello again, casting her glance to see if the Cyclones were still doing their work. A few trucks were toppled and soldiers where running around trying to keep from blowing away. A small smile of satisfaction slid onto her face.

"What's next?" she asked, glancing at Isaac who was still silent.
Levitating his own collar and Katlina's arm band a few feet in front of him, Roeme went from a palm up upward guiding motion to an overturned clenched fist. A few sparks emanating in a flash he shocked both the collar and arm band in one blow. Dropping to his hand, he replaced his collar on his neck. Holding his hand over the clean cut, he closed his eyes and focused. Joining back the severed metallic bonds with his power, once finished he opened his eyes holding out Katlina armband to her. "I have fried the circuitry inside, they are simply props now. Lucky being most made of metal I can melded the prices back to cohesion."

Seeing a troupe clearing the forest evacuating to the demolished bridge even in this near pitch black Roemello saw the fairly well. "Katlina we will handle yours later." He stated hurriedly tossing it too her. Taking Isaac from underarm he placed on his shoulder. "Forgive me winged one...." Reeling back his free hand Roemello went off and walloped the man with one solid punch sending him flying back to where Captain's men were gathering above. "Katlina....we move..." Roeme turned to the tree line motioning as if he had not basically just sucker punch a complete stranger. "Do not fret over him... that blow was nothing compared to his physiology. Did you see the exit wounds on his hands vanish when he resheathed his claws. I believe his retains some minor healing factor as well. Besides with all the commotion, if he was found unharmed he would become a suspect in the attack. As for his big lug, he better know how to swim." Turning and holding out a hand to assist Katlina, he would act as her crutch if she would have him....

Katlina had managed to catch the armband as Roeme had tossed it her way, fumbling slightly. Hearing the dark skinned man's words she put the band into a pocket of her black uniform, then looked up just in time to see the winged man flying through the air from Roeme's punch.

Eyes wide, she nevertheless understood the necessity for such precautions and well believed in his ability to heal. She had seen too much not to believe.

Turning toward the treeline as well, she felt her body as one big bruise now from her earlier use of magic, and the initial bloe from the large brute. She was not too proud to slide her hand into Roeme's fist when it was offered, feeling herself flagging. With the extra support she was able to quicken her pace. With her other hand, she checked to made certain her knives were back in their holsters, as she had done it in a fog of pain. They were in place. She felt a bit of releif as she touch their well worn hilts.

Looking back over her shoulder she saw the river raging, glancing up at Roeme she whispered a question. "Shall I flood the place? Take out as mamy of the captain's men as I can?"
"No you have strained yourself enough for the time being. And as for the Captain's men, I think scissorfist back there has got that covered. We need to get back well before they are able to report anything back to camp....We need to quicken pace."

Placing a casual had on her far thigh, he flinched as she did on first contact. Placing his hand firmly to her side, he looked up to strong oak branch scattered above. Bending at the knees he gave a small burst of strength launching the trio into the canopy of footholds above. "Simply match my leap, I will guide us..."

Flashlights, bloodhound snarls and inaudible commands overridden by frivolous screams. What was left of Captain's battalion stood at the sabotaged bridge some scratching their heads others searched for clues. A young private drawing the most attention with his standard issue flashlight he shined it down into the river bank, finding only rubble....and a single soul.
Standing from the rubble that the stranger had put him in, he looked around at the squad that surrounded him. "I'm still up for a fight if you guys are. You wouldn't want disappoint your fallen comrads that i defeated just recently with those tornadoes," he taunted hoping to keep the others from suspection.

Kyrza felt his air pockets quickly diminish as he tried to stay in the cage in hiding in the river. Finally going as long as he could, he burst from the cage and made is way to the surface without notice. "I wait for Ru-Ru," he mumbled to himself keeping his position.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » SuperWar rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus