Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » SuperWar rp

The men equipping their weapons from the only truck that remained intact from Naoru's/Katlina's tempest conjuring. High powered assault rifles accompanied by sonic cannon hand guns. They meant to bring something back for the Captain to observe dead or alive.

A man in a hat obviously signify rank, two unknown officers posted at each side, lifted his energy blade, pointing it at the man below...."Give him hell..."
Seychelle Jenner (played anonymously)

Katlina, things moving quickly now, had flinched just slightly as the larger man reached for her thigh. Getting hold of herself she showed no other signs as she listened to Roeme's instructions as in a bound they flew up toward the foreat canopy. Her breath caught in her throat and her stomach lurched slightly as the ground dropped away. Unused to being so high she barely kept her gasp from escaping. Then, as she did as instructed, trying to focus on their leaps, the fear of it fell away somewhat and she was left to marvel at the experience, despite their danger.

The night was black, deeply blanketing the world. Though in the canopy above, Katlina could make out a few stars beeking through. The morning was on its way, but hopefully they would be back in camp, with none the wiser by then.
Isaac (played by SnowBlitz)

There was noise. His name? Over the shouts of men, the roaring of flames, and the rumble of shifting debris, he heard it. In what seemed like half a second, Katlina was there over him just long enough to whisper in his ear that everything would be alright. Or-something to that nature. These words were enough for him, and he closed his eyes once more. Sleep sounded like the best thing in the world to him. Maybe if he slept-

Maybe he could go back to school.

Sleep came, but only for a few moments-time what somewhat blurry to him, as it is with most when they first wake. He shouted when he first came to, waking with someone carrying him-someone big, and obviously strong. His shout subsided quickly though-for fear of being hit again by the captain-and he simply muttered words, obviously delirious.

"Don't hit me again, please. Make it stop hurting."
Stopping at a wide tree branch, laying Isaac down, seated on a branch leaned against the trunk. Looking around he found this spot as good as any. Allowing Katlina to balance herself or take a seat he tended to Isaac. Holding both hands over the boy his hands began to generate a green life energy. "I am not well versed in healing techniques so I can only stop the bleeding and heal minor wounds. He needs to be in some form of health when the Captain sends for him." Trying to not exert to much energy he finished turning to Katlina. "The arm band madam...."

Hearing the residual echoing sound of collective assault rifles, this distinctive sound tore Roeme's attention from what he was immediately doing, turning his hesd in that direction he simply listened for more clues to the happening where he assumes the winged man took a stand...

Katlina had scooted as close toward Isaac as she could once they landed upon the branch, though she couldn't reach him well around Roeme. As the boy whimpered, she frowned, watching as the man seemed to heal Isaac some, because the boy seemed to calm a bit. She felt grateful, still unaccountably tied fo Isaacs fate. She bit her bottom lip, staring at the kid and wondering what she would do the next time the Cap called her for her services...with Isaac drug along as well.

Hearing as if from a distance Roemello's voice asking for her band, she turned her face to the man. Care seemed to line her face momentarily before she took a deep breath and allowed her face to resume its look of tense concentration. Digging the band out of her pocket she handed it to him, the offerred her arm, assuming the man was going to replace it as he had done his own. She hated to have the dratted thing there still, but, it was for the best.

"Thank you, for all you have done." She whispered, seeming to fall back on the hushed tone out of habit. "I couldn't have resisted the Captain without your aid. I hope it isn't all for naught..."
Melding the metal back together around her arm. He nodded in acceptance keeping silent allowing Isaac to sleep, he found it easier to transport him this way. "We are almost at the clearing, I hope you have rested enough, we will need your skills of persuasion if we are to reenter camp unhindered."

Katlina gave a nod. She would do what needed to be done. She took a deep breath, pushing away her weariness and suddenly offerred a bright smile, her stormy grey eyes lightening a bit as well. "Let's do it."

Katlina shifted slightly, mentally gathering herself before throwing a quick glance to Roeme. Knowing he would bring Isaac along she slipped her knives free of their sheaths and flung herself from the tree's branch, spinning in mid-air her long red brown braid falling over a shoulder, she shoved her arms out, knives flashing to embed their blades shallowly on the trunk, slowing her decent until her feet lightly touched earth.

Figuring Roeme would be right behind, she ran lightly some distance back toward the large wall of the encampment, though slowed her pace to an official walk, a quick confident stride as she approached the gate.

As soon as the guards caught sight of them, and called for them to halt, she did so, waiting until they drew a bit closer before lifting her chin and speaking before they had a chance. Focusing her power, her words were purposeful, "let us pass, and forget you saw us tonight." The echo resounded with her words, the power drawing from her and leaving her agasp in pain again, though this time it wasn't as bad and lasted several long moments. A mere suggestion took little power.
Naoru dodged the men's attempts with his flexibility and agility hopingnto give the group the time they needed to get done and gone. "Alright I'm bored with this game," he checjled as he threw his hands into the air surrendering to the army. "Take me to your leader," he nonchalantly laughed taking the whole situation as a joke. "Please be careful my new friends," he whispered into the air as the troops cuffed him and started to lead him in the direction that the group had headed in.
Kyrza (played by MasterPuppeteer8)

Finally escaping the make shift hiding place, Kyrza had reached visual just as the troops began to lead Ru-Ru towards the camp. Seeing his Ru-Ru slightly shake his head, he knew it was a trick and knew not to interfere. Knowing he couldn't do anything at the moment, he decided to follow them while keeping a distance.
Following Katlina close it was nice for a switch in command. Her unique ability would fetch a mighty price in the black market but she was deemed more useful a den mother/warden. Bypassing the guards with much ease Roeme just hoped noone out of range her power saw their entrance. Isaac in tow, Roemello reached forward grabbing Katlina's shoulder. Glancing toward the boy, "Do we take him too his tent?"

"Yes, that is the best place to leave him for now. I do not know when or if the Captain will send for him next and that is where he will go. Isaac's tent was set up near mine. The Captain knew I'd feel responsible and is planning on holding the kid's welfare over my head so I do as he asks.." she said, her voice dropping low, frustration building inside her at the thought. If only she could hold herself aloof like so many others within the camp. Avoid caring. Avoid people. That's what everyone else did, and for a while she had succeeded in that as well. But somehow she'd allowed herself to care again. And now it was a weapon against her.

"I'm not sure I'd be able to see him die because of me" She continued to Roeme as they made their way towards the tents. Her own light blue one emerging in the gloom of the coming dawn. She wasn't sure why she told the man this, not even sure what his own angle was in all this. Would he be friend or foe when this was over? She didn't know. War seemed to trivialize all else and throw the oddest of people together. "If the Captain tells me to kill for him, now that he has Isaac, I will have to do it. Better to save a boy I know, and kill those who fight in a war of their own will and know the dangers of it - even if they are no enemies of mine... a hard choice. But one I don't have the luxury of avoiding." She said, her voice a mere whisper, dropping almost as if she were merely talking to herself.
"I will not let that happen, I have seen it in your eyes and in your current fidgeting that you truly care for the people around these parts. Even newcomers such as Isaac." Coming to the pair of tents, only in position were they a pair but Katlina's light blue tent obviously outclassed Issac in space. Holding up a momentary finger, Roemello slipped inside Isaac's tent laying him to rest. Sloppily tucking him in he wanted his bed set to seem as if it had just endured a full night's woes. Exiting the boy's tent he gave Katlina a slight nod as to signify his sound slumber. "Are you alright?" Roemello asked fidgeting with his collar.
Isaac (played by SnowBlitz)

He had heard what Katlina had said. Killing someone? Was she going to, without fighting? He wasn't in a state to speak yet, but his mind was running circles around itself.

He wasn't worth killing someone over. He wasn't any use to anyone, not how he was. He felt the large man(part of him scolded himself for not learning his name yet) lay him in bed, and tried to muster a thank you, and yet his lips failed to move as he wished them to, his eyes failed to open.

Perhaps he needed some true sleep? The cot he was on-in truth-was much less than uncomfortable, and he felt somewhat safe, tucked under the blanket and finally at rest. It reminded him of his own bed, and -for only a moment- he was saddened by the realization that there was a space of time that he had accepted this place, and forgotten what his life was before. That was what he needed though. Sleep.

Isaac let out a light sigh, and let his mind wander into darkness as he slipped into his dreams. Perhaps when he woke he would feel better.

Giving a quiet nod to Roeme's question, she stared past him at Isaac's tent, glad the boy was asleep while he could. A new day would start for the camp soon, complete with routine battle practice, tactics, and the furtherings of war. It was up in the air whether or not the Captain would call for her at all in the coming day. Sometimes she was left to herself for a few days on end. She had found solace in putting her body through the rigors of exercise along with some of the other recruits, but now that they had begun their coup, Katlina couldn't imagine focusing on much else for long.

Turning back to Roeme she considered him. "And what comes next?" She asked softly, noticing him fidget with his collar. "The Captain still plans on playing you in the camp games, though I'm sure you have a much better chance now with your collar's strength nullified." She didn't know how Roeme planned to make good his first words, about not letting something happen. Who was he to make such promises? Perhaps it was because he hadn't been in the camp for long yet. Killing was normal here, it happened every day. She had killed. But very rarely, and it had made her feel sick for days. Not the painful sick which her power induced, but a sad kind of sickness, at the thought of taking lives.

"Do we continue to just interrupt the transport of recruits to wear down on the Captain's reserves? Granted, that would wear him down slowly, but.." She drifted off. She wanted to hurt the Captain , to stop his reign of terror soon , not over months. Still if she had learned anything during her time here, it was patience. If that was the best way to go about it, then she would help.
Listening to Katlina's plea, Roemello didnt speak a word and allowed her to vent. Feeling his plans slowly falling in place. He looked down at the ground seeing a few loose rock rattling against the matted dirt, Roeme felt the remnants of Caps battalion returning. Looking up and to the direction of the vibrations were emanating, he saw the man from the transport truck. Multiple restraints were scrawled alonf his arms with an infamous collar encircling his neck and uncountable amount of lacerations. The man had obviously taken a serious beating. The battalion not looking to be an the greatest of health, the man obviously put up one hell of a fight...

Katlina had fallen silent some time ago, trying to ignore the ache in her tired muscles. Sleep sounded wonderful, too bad Isaac was the only one of them likely to get any for now. It was too close to morning for her to catch any shut eye now.

Her thoughts jolted from their rambling as she turned to watch the guard truck returning, much more battered and with quite a few less soldiers than before. The winged man had done good work. Speaking of which, he was now collared, and much more bloody looking than before. She sighed. Of course they had brutalized him... that was their way. She remembered finding Roeme much the same way.

"Should we free him?" She asked softly.
Finally making his way into camp from the guards, he had been in better shape but knew it was essential to not blow his cover. The collar seriously dampening his healing factor, his cuts and bruises wouldn't heal. He looked around through one nearly shut eye and the other that seemed to be alright following the scent of an all too familiar scent until he locked eyes with the man and woman from before with a simple smirk.
Kyrza (played by MasterPuppeteer8)

Having seen everything done to his Ru-Ru up front, it took everything in him not to rampage about and set him free. He knew though that Ru-Ru had a plan and it would be ruined if he didn't do as directed.
The sun rising Roeme looked up and too the East, remembering a close friends words 'Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east.' The Captain coming from his overcompensating tent, he was quickly surrounded by a small battalion of flesh shields. Walking toward his battered infantry, his own battalion stopped splitting straight down the middle they allowed to venture on his own toward the entrapped Naoru.

"So this is the being who has caused so much trouble and casualties and hasn't even begun to benefit me." Grabbing Naoru by his face, the Cap placed a single finger within his mouth feeling around he found incisors. Unsure of the species from which Naoru hailed, 'money signs' flashing in his eyes he immediately thought of what price he might receive in the black market. "Take him clean him up. tomorrow auction he should get a pretty penny. Him and the.other boy......Has anyone seen my sweet Katlina?" He said perviously while licking his chops and rubbing his overly accessoried hands

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » SuperWar rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus