Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Travis (played by Rudito01)

"would you stop rubing it in my face that you saved me. You sound like my wife and we are not that far into our relationship yet " Travis put the sword away and huged Luna " I'm just glad too see you"
Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna hugged him back. "Same here." She laid her head on his shoulder.

Travis held her hoping they could stay like this forever" well let's get going, those people won't save themselves, unless they gained the ability to destroy my brother, but why take chances"

"Yeah, I doubt they would." Luna pulled away and took Travis's hand.

Travis used his powers to teleport to his kingdom " from here on out its just going in freeing the people and killing the dark king, should be easy after I regain my powers"

Luna nodded. "Okay, wait, what can I do to help? And don't put me down telling me to stay put." She couldn't stand being told not to help when she could. Her blood was able to heal anyone and any wound weather it be a cut on the arm or being beheaded.

" go free my people I'll take my powers back and battle my brother, you good with that plan?"

Luna nodded. "Yeah, that is good, but promise me one thing. You'll return." She looked into his eyes.

Travis held ger and kissed her passionately " even if I have to come back from the dead"

Luna smiled at him. "Glad to hear."

It hurt Travis to the core of his being leaving her, but he had to save his kingdom. They separated to complete their task.

Luna walked into the town like part of the kingdom and wonder how she was going to free these people. She hoped that Travis had an easier time with his half than she did. She noticed someone on the street coner looking like they were fighting death. She though it would be easier for them to be free if they were all strong and health. She walked over to the young child and calmed them down before sliting her wrist. "Don't worry, it'll help you." She gave the child a resuring smile and the kid did as she said. The kid opened his mouth and Luna's blood fell into his mouth. Her wrist healed and the kid looked so much better at that.

Travis snuck into the palace and had a little trouble with some guards that had been swayed by the dark lords promises. Luckily some guards stayed loyal to him and helped him on his quest" there is a girl in town she has silver hair and blood red eyes. Find her and help her free the people" said Travis to one of his loyal guards. He kept walking deeper into the castle to the room where the guards had pointed to saing that Travis's powered were locked in there.

Luna stood up after the kid ran off to who looked like his mother who look paniced and scared. She dusted her jeans off and soon a graud came up to her. "Master Travis told me to help you, miss." Luna nodded. "Okay, I need you to get five vials and then come find me." The graud nodded and went off to find what she asked for. She was surprised to see yet another person weak and sick. She knew there was a reason why the people didn't try to go against the dark lord, they were getting sick and weak. She sighed and went to work healing people with her blood.

Travis walked down the hall and sent two guards ahead of him to open the room where his powers were kept. He went in and was amazed. In front of him was a jiant container holding golden smoke. He knew he was powerfully but all this was too much to be his. Travis head some thing drop and he turned " so surprised to see how much power was inside you little brother ?" asked the dark lord. "Lance!" growled Travis" how could you betray me and my kingdom"
" why all I did was make your army stronger and next I will rule all the realms"
" not if I stop you" Travis ran to the container and owned it the power locked inside exploded out and was all sucked in to Travis " now lance Why don't we finish this"
" I thought you would never ask"

A cold chill ran down Luna's spin as she could tell something was going on. She had lost at least a pint of blood already and it took effect with her heartbeat rasing faster to replace the blood. She looked around and the kingdom looked much better now since she had healed at least a good two hundered people along with how many the graud healed with the five vials she filled with her blood. She sat down in a alleyway so that her body could regain the blood that was lost. She looked up at where the palace was at. Please let Travis live through this. I don't know what I would do without him. she though as she pulled her cross necklace out from under her shirt collar. It was a black cross with a silver lining around it and a blood red crystal in the center.

spell after spell nothing happened. Travis was getting tired he was getting weaker."and after I'm done with you ill come for your little angel girl" said lance. When Travis heard this he was enraged he manifested a sword and threw it at Lance.it bounced off lance as if he were made of metal" do you think that would have hurt...." He never got to finish that sentence. when he looked down there was the sword of light sticking out from his chest" how did you..."
"get behind you without you noticing, i used a clone that transmitted the magic to me"
"well you are smart little brother, I underestimated you"
"well a bad move in your part" and that was the end of the dark lord.

Luna stood up after her body fully gain back the blood it needed. She looked around again and it seemed that everyone was healthy which brought a smile to her face. She looked back up at the palace and hoped that Travis would come out soon. She walked around the kingdom and soon the graud returned to her with only one vial of blood left. "This is all that is left, I think we got everyone." He said and she nodded. "That's good now we wait and see if the dark lord is dead." The air around the kingdom seemed to feel less dead and cold with everyone so happy to see that they all get to live to see another day.

Travis was walking out of the room when a piercing pain shot through his chest he looked down and an energy spear was listen in his chest" you may have killed me phisicaly but my soul is still here and now I shall destroy this realm and all it's people"
" noooo!"
" oh yes and now ill leave" Travis stood up bleeding a lot . A guard came in and saw the fallen Travis on the ground " my lord what has happened"
" the dark lord has started destroying this realm we must get the people out. Take this with you" Travis got out the sword of light and staved himself taking all the magic out of him. " my lord.."
" don't worry about me. Gather the people in one place and stab this in the ground it will open a portal to the human world. And if Luna resists put this on her it will supres her power long inough to get her out" Travis handed the guard a paper " now go!" Travis collapsed to the ground unconscious.

Everyone was forced to leave but when a graud tried to put something on Luna she let her wings out and flew up. She got to the palace enterance and walked in. She searched through it for Travis with the last vial of her blood in hand. She nearly screamed when she saw him. She ran to his side and sat him up. She almost dropped the vial of blood in the panic to open it. She opened Travis's mouth and poured what was left of the blood in the vial. Tears had already started to streak her face as she tried to wake him up. "No. No. No! You can't die on me. Not yet."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus