Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Travis (played by Rudito01)

Well then we are going to flash step all the way so be ready"
Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna nodded. "Okay."

Travis got ready this was going to be a long jump. Travis grabbed Luna's hand and used he flash step. They landed in Canada. " now we just have to go a little further north and find the cave of the lost the gate way to my dimension."

Luna nodded. "Alright, where is it at?"

"We just need to keep on moving forward" travis manifested two jakets and handed one to Luna.

Luna took the jacket and put it on. "Do you have any idea where it is at?"

"the entrance is just past these woods we might come in contact with some demons. are you ready."

Luna smiled. "When am I not?"

Travis led the way into the woods and kept walking." we should be getting near the cave now"

Luna nodded. "Alright, what has this dark lord done?"

" he is my brother, he has become posesed with power and took over my dimension enslaving my people. He striped me from most of my powers and banished me from my realm. But luckily I have a back entrance to it with only one key, which I have with me."

Luna nodded. "What are you planing to do to reclaim your relam?"

" I have to get the sword of light , and kill my brother. I wish there was another way"

"Why don't you try getting whatever possed your brother out of him instead, kill whatever it was." Luna knew it has to hurt to see your brother batray you and your trust since her brother did that the moment they were both outcasted. Leaving her to defend herself.

" I wish it were the easy but nothing posesed him he becam evil with all the power he gained."

"Then take away his power, he strippeed you of your power then do the same to him."

" sadly I can't I dont have that power , it's dark magic illegal for my kind to use. My brother broke the rules and for that he will still die raven if I defer him without killing him . Like you people myne are strict with the rules."

"That's a shame, no matter what happens someones going to die." Luna muttered under her breath. "There truly is no way to change what is going to happen, the future is locked in place." She had always believed that what happens, happens for a reason.

Travis kept walking " we should be there in a bit" Travis walked in to a clearing and pointed forward" there is the cave"

Luna looked at where he pointed and saw the cave. "Then we should go, correct?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus