Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Travis (played by Rudito01)

" hold on" Travis stoped luna " do you hear that?"
Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna didn't hear anything and shook her head.

" hit the deck!" yelled Travis just in time before a fire ball hit them.

Luna ducked down before the fire ball hit her and grabbed his arm to pull him down as well.

Travis looked at where the fire ball came from."stay here" Travis ran to the locatin of the creature.

Luna wanted to follow and help but she staied where she had fell in the snow covered ground.

Travis found the monster and attacked it. His sword bounced of the monsters skin. He tree the few spells he had at it but nothing worked . "damn" Travis cursed. The monster slashed at him making a long gash on his side. Travis was thrown at a tree and fell unconscious.

Luna got tried of waiting for him to come back and ran towards where the fireball came from. She saw the monster coming to Travis for the final death blow but spoted her and came at her. Luna casted the shadows to surrond he monster in a shadow cage that metalized into a black cage. She took off her jacket and put it on Travis. She stood up infornt of the cage and her wings sprang out of her back. She let out a yelp in pain but soon regain her poistion. There was a mixture of light and dark ciclering around her, changing her into her true angel from. She had long silver hair and blood red eyes along with a long flowing black dress. She had a sword in her hand that was made of shadows. She realsed the monster from the cage only to have it's head be removed by her shadow sword. After the monster was dead she turned to Travis and ran over to his side. She searched through her pockets and found her dragger. She titled his head up to where his mouth was up and slit her wrist. She let her now black blood fall into his mouth, letting it heal him as fast as she does. Her wrist healed in just a minute. "Come on, wake up." She shook him to wake up.

Travis woke and saw Luna standing there in her real form" what happened ?"

Luna sighed in relife. "You got knocked out by that monster ealier. I got here before it could kill you." She hugged him. "Thank God your alive."

Travis was surprised at this sign of affection.Travis could not take it any more in an Impulse he kissed her.

Luna was surprised by the kiss but then kissed back.

The kiss lasted for a while but then Travis backed away" I- I'm sorry" said Travis

Luna shook her head. "Don't be." She gave him a smile.

"we should get going" said Travis now Travis really hoped he would come back alive.

Luna nodded and stood up. She extended her hand to help him up.

Travis took her hand and walked into the cave " close your eyes this light could blind you" Travis waited till she did so and then opens the door to thesadow realm.

"One second, I have to shifted out of this from." Luna let go of his hand and then there was that same mixture of light and dark that fell around her. It then disappered and she stood in her human from with silvery white hair and red eyes. "Okay." She took Travis's hand and closed her eyes.

Travis opened the door to his dimension " before we go any further you must be marked so my palace guards don't sense you. Show me your forarm."

Luna rolled up her sleeve and outstreched her arm.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus