Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

A woman with short wavy white hair was running from yet another demon trying to kill her for the hopes of being stronger. The sky was dark with a few silver stars and the bright moon. The woman had long, sleek black wings with silver spins out of her back. Her right wing was cut open by the demon scrathing it. Her feathers ruffled as she heard the demon's ragged breath and thuding steps on the ground. Her wings incircled around her body in an attempt to hide her in the darkness of the nights shadows but it was not working. The demon grabbed her by her beatened wing making her to scream out in pain. "Do you really think it is that easy to get away from me, death angel?" The woman glared at the demon. "I'm not an angel of death. I'm a Luner Angel" The demon barked with laughter and threw her into a tree making another scream in pain escape her lips.
Travis (played by Rudito01)

Travis had been traveling for dais without stop. he was exhausted. he was walking down the woods and heard screaming. he ran sword drawn and confronted the creature. it was a demon holding up what looked like an angel with black wings. he sneaked behind the demon and decapitated him. the angel fell to the grown injured. Travis got near it ." are you ok?" asked Travis"where did he injure you?"
Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

The angel girl looked at who was talking to her and yelped in surprise causing another wave of pain to crash through her. She moved her right wing to where it was in view as best as it could be in the dark of the night. "M-My wing." She had minor cuts that were healing but her wing was still ozzing dark, almost black, red blood. She also had a arrowhead loudged in her wing as well which caused it the heal slowly, almost make it look worse.

Travis got closer and puuled out his glow stone. It radiated light do bright it made it look like day." hold still," said Travis then he generated a ball of fire and pushed it to the angels wing" don't panic it's healing fire won't hurt but feels worm for a bit." the arrow des integrated and the wing heeled instantly.

The female angel streched out her black wing to make sure it was alright. She looked back at the man who helped her and gave him a small smile. "Thank you, for helping me." She was naturly a shy person even when it came to meeting people that helped her. She looked at the demons dead body, still scared of it even when it is dead. She didn't know why for once her life she couldn't be storng headed person she was the years she has been outcasted.

Travis picked the agel up and walked out of the woods."do you have a way of hidding your wings?" asked Travis

The woman looked confused. "Huff? You mean hide? If so, then yes. Put me down." As always angels would not like to be carried, and she was perfectly fine expect for some minor cuts and burises that were healing quickly.

Travis put her down and watched

The woman looked at the sky to see that the sun was rising, which was a relife to her. She pulled her wings into her back, there was a million feathers it seemed that swormed around her. Soon the feathers all fell to the ground as slowly as they do and she stood there without her sleek black wings, her hair had a more silvery look and her eyes were a bright red color.

Travis looked at her and said" well that's hoid enough I can cover the rest." he pulled out a pouch ad sprinkled the dust from it on her." that will hide the color of your eyes to the humans so they don't freak out"

The woman shook her head and sighed. "I don't need it, most humans just think I'm albino. They all have white or gray hair and crisom eyes, I've passed as one for a long time." She had been around for longer than even the country America has been, she was there to see it be founded. Her eyes did not change colors since it was natural for Luner Angels to have red eyes and pale skin, such as she does.

"well just to be safe, but if you want I can remove it"

The female sighed. "No, it is alright. I never did catch your name, sir?"

"I'm Travis, and please don't call me sir makes me feel older than I already am" Travis was an immortal he has been alive since almost at the beginning of time.

The girl raised an eyebrow at that, seeing she had the same problem only she had two ways to die, which are break the cross necklace she has under her shirt collar, or ripe out her wings. "I'm Luna, I guess I should say the same for me."

Travis looked at her thoughtfully ." we'll we might as well go into town I'm exhausted I've been traveling for days none stop."

Luna nodded. "Yeah, we should, I've been trying to get away from that demon for awhile but couldn't fly."

"well we should hurry before I collapse of exhaustion" Travis moved to the side and signaled for Luna to pass. "ladies first"

Luna walked out of the woods and looked around at the city.

Travis led her down thevstreet to an inn they went in and Travis checked them in " here is you're key my room and yours are next to each other just in case you need anything just ask"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus