Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna nodded. "Uh, one question, why are you helping me?" Usually people would look at her and turn their noses up at her because she was strange. With Luner Angels it was a little bit more harsh for her being outcasted by them.
Travis (played by Rudito01)

"let's just say I'm a really nice person I wouldnot stand and see someone insolent get hurt."

( sorry its auto correct I meant innocent)

((It's alright, my phone does that alot.))

Luna nodded. "That's for sure, but you don't know anything about me."

"And you don't know anything about me so we are even"

Luna shrugged. "I guess so. We better get some sleep before who knows what might happens." As always she expect something to happen so that she wouldn't be surprised.

"Dont worry as long as you stick with me demos wont find you and if they do they wont be able to get close."

"Better safe than sorry. Well let's getting go, we'll need to get some rest anyways." Luna turned and walked towards where she though might be her hotel room.

Travis followed Luna. It had been awhile since he felt like this about someone but he thought he actually liked her.

The next day Travis woke and knocked on Luna's door" are you ready we need to keep moving."

Luna woke up and got up. "Yeah, I'm up." She was fully healed from the demon last night. She walked to the door and opened it. "Where are we heading? Or have you not decided?"

We need tO move north from there we will enter the forbidden dimension and pass to the light world. We should reach the temple of the forgotten by then ."

Luna had never heard of any of the places he listed. "Where? I'm sorry but I've been living as a human since I was outcasted in the 1600's." Luna didn't care about her age or that people would over hear her since usually she was ignored.

"those are my dimensions but sadly they have been takenover by the dark lord do now I have to go to the temple of the forgotten to take the sword of light which will give me the power to defeat the dark lord and free my people, but enough of my problems. I want to know who you are and why you were exiled"

Luna shrugged. "My wing color. I am a Luner Angel and they usually have white or gray wings, so those with black wings are outcasted. I was only 12 I think. It's hard to remember years past by so fast and my years of growing older are gone." Luner Angels with black wings are seen as demons or a bad omen by other Luner Angels and must be exiled or killed. Luna and her brother got off lucky with being just outcasted.

"now tell me have you herd any thing from your people since then?"

Luna shook her head. "Not really, they are strict people so when they see an outcast they usually just threaten them or just glare. Simple stuff any rivals would do."

"I see , well are you hungry? I know I am"

"Sure, I don't eat much." Luna walked out of her room and locked it back. "We should go ahead a return our room keys."

Travis returned the room keys and led Luna outside" well now I'm taking you to the best restaurant I know" he took Luna by the hand and dragged her to a deserted ally way. He puuled his satchel off and opened it" now all we need to do is jump in" Travis moved close to the satchel and jumped in it he was sucked in it to a different dimension.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus