Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Kellen

Rose went to all the houses and came back to the first house she came to and skipped up that one. "Hi do you know where the man is I wanted to ask him a question" she asked the person infront of her.
Irmgard Fable (played by OkaruAudo)

(Who are you speaking to, Rose?)

"My name, why you can call me Irmgard Love Fable." She turned to look at the man before resuming her glare into the void which lie above them, the woman's own nocturnal goddess. "It's truly beautiful, dark and clear skies like these." Almost as she was to speak of a star she found a luminescence which gravitated to her and took the form of a necklace. It caused goosebumps to rise. This was not a curse was it?

The woman examined the jewelry with gentle fingers and then spoke, "it seems the same has happened to me. This is bizarre, no?"
Sylsalis had always been kind of a rough and tumble type. Of course, she was also the type that joined the military as soon as she was used to life on land.... If you consider two and a half weeks 'getting used to land'.

Tonight, however, Sylsalis had been dressed down from her normal attire into something a little more festive and appropriate. Donned in a black robe with green trim, Sylsalis had some baubles that hung from a leather belt around her waist.

In her grasp, Sylsalis held onto a staff that had a gentle blue glow to the gem that was at the top of it. It was merely for decoration, though. Certainly no magic was contained in that gem.

As she walked, Sylsalis had been looking for her partner, who she had been separated from for a while now. They agreed to meet up at one of the checkpoints, but she had not reached it just yet. However, she still looked around just in case they were both around the same area and could save time.

A house caught her eye, and Sylsalis took momentary pause. There were two others that were within the vicinity, and she allowed herself to sate her curious nature concerning these land-dwelling traditions. Sylsalis walked along the path to the house, thinking to herself how perfect it fit the festivities.

Before long, Sylsalis was on the porch, idly waiting for a chance to introduce herself and perhaps take back a small treat for her significant other.
(Ummm irmgard) "oh do you not like it?" She said. " It can change itself to something different sorry if my magic is bad I'm really sorry" she siad
Irmgard Fable (played by OkaruAudo)

"Huh?" The vampiress wasn't sure how to react about the necklace and as yet another stranger appeared she suddenly felt out of place. With a sort of bow in apology she jumped off the edge of the porch and began down the road. "I'm really sorry but I think I must be going!" She shouted over the sound of howling wind and rustling foliage.

She examined the necklace further before undoing it, continuing in her sprint away from the rather stressful environment. She decided she was done with the festivities for the night.
She felt bad and she lowered her head and a spark of magic came out her finger a fell over by a tree and made a flower.
Red XIII (played by Asroc)

{Talking Red Lion Wolf things Allow?)
Kellen and Scars (played by trinfan) Topic Starter

(Talking Red Lion Wolf Things absolutely allowed.)

Quite a lot of things happened at once at that point. The rainbow fairy kid came back, Irmgard Love Fable - and wasn't that an odd name, even if Kellen had to admit he'd heard odder - took off running like a bat outta hell, and another stranger came wandering up to the porch. Kellen hadn't interacted with so many folks in one night since the time last month he'd had to dissuade a gang from moving into the neighborhood.

Kellen, as previously noted, was not good with people. But he did have a few redeeming qualities, like not liking to see a kid looking down. He hesitated a moment, then reached out and patted the fairy girl somewhat awkwardly on the shoulder. She was on the taller side but plenty thin, and he didn't want to hurt her.

"Your magic ain't bad, kid," he said. "If ya ask me, it's pretty impressive stuff."

Kellen glanced a bit helplessly at the stranger in the robe, definitely out of his depth in talking polite to two people at once. He wished Scars hadn't picked tonight of all nights to wander off; he was always better at the emotional stuff.
She looked up. "May I help you pass out candy?" She said. "You really think so then why do people fear it?" She asked

"'Cause people, as a general rule, ain't that smart," Kellen said. "They can't understand too much, and they ain't smart enough to not be afraid of what they can't understand." He picked up the candy bowl and held it out- if it made her happy, he wasn't gonna say no. "You go right ahead and pass out candy to your heart's content. Think we got us a customer right here for ya."
After watching one of the people at the house disappear with little to no reason for it, Sylsalis turned her attention to the younger girl and the man. It seemed that the man was the owner of such an abode, and the merwoman straightened her attire.

"Good evening!" Sylsalis finally greeted, not wanting to get into the midst of speaking of magic and things of the sort. The gem that hugged her neck was used to keep her in a bipedal form, so Sylsalis was never really scared of magic all that much. It was a necessary thing where she hailed from, after all.

"I enjoy how everything is so festive right now. I came out of curiosity to this home. While there are not your... traditional?" Sylsalis looked to the man uncertainly before continuing: "decorations, it sure does look very spooky and unsettling."

Of course, when Sylsalis was told about 'traditional' decorum, she was shown the more cartoon-y plastic decorations and window hangings. Though, her significant other was also good about showing her some scary classics just to introduce her to the horror genre.

This house here seemed to be pretty perfect for fitting into some of those scary films she got to watch.
Savalia (played by Kim)

(Still taking trick or treaters? :) )

(Yes. Real life dragged me into an alley and beat me up, but I'm back and more-or-less in one piece.)

"Didn't decorate at all," Kellen confessed easily. "Amazin' what a little lack'a upkeep can do for the holiday spirit."

He assessed the woman out of habit than anything. He got a feeling of 'fighter' from her, the sort special to an organized force. She'd done herself up in scales and a robe like a sort of sea-witch. Assuming a sea-witch wasn't just exactly what she was. Kellen had no way of knowing; he'd learned a long time ago that nine times outta ten, you couldn't pick a magicker from a non on looks alone.

"Nice get-up, by the way."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Kellen

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus