Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Military Experience

Canary and Hawk (played by Laineie) Topic Starter

"Well, David, hold your horses for a moment. Lets see what kind of soldier you're going to be... You're going through a freak town that has recently been attacked. The freaks are our enemies, but you hear crying and when you investigate, you see a little girl with a tail crying. What do you do?" he asks, getting down on one knee so they could talk better. "There's not really a wrong answer, but I want to see what you have to say."

(I've finished up with Hanzo, so you're welcome to talk to him now.)
Hanzo Funaki (played by Leviathan)

Hanzo heard the word hawk and hanzo and the little one bowed
(Okay but could you please tell me what's going on I'm still confused.) rose looked at the two the two soldiers. "Why they fighting they should be happy." She said the star that hanzo had started to glow. It glowed like a lamp or night light then split in tow and it was the smae sizes but the other one was littler for the litte one and went into the little ones hand. She looked at the little one and smiled and looked back at the two soldiers and watched.
David Juliard (played by Zephyrezz)

David had to pause and think for a minute. What would I do.... He asked himself, working through the problem in his head. "I would bring her to safety and turn her over to a higher ranking officer for transfer to a reservation. That way as she gets older she'll know that a soldier saved her when she was little and she'll be less likely to rebel." David gave the answer slowly, thinking out each park carefully. After he was done, he looked up into Hawk's eyes for validation.

(Come on now, really? Hawk is talking with another trick-or-treater and Canary is off doing whatever somewhere. Else in the camp, and showing off magic/demons/wings/whatever is just going to be bad.)

I showed off Akuma, some riddles and now soldiers are standing at attention
Rose walked over to hanzo. "Hello. Hanzo right" she siad. "What's happening I heard wolf girl why would anyone talk about a wolf girl especially if there half gosht" she said smiling.

Hawk hesitated. Reservations. Was that what they were teaching the children that the camps were in schools nowadays? He smiled. "Very good! Alright, then that means this-" he pulled out one of the tiny black Velcro pockets that some of the soldiers had on their right suspended shoulder-areas. "Here, its a toy cyanide pocket! It's better to be killed than to be captured!" he said, pointing to his own on his shoulder. "Just bite on it, and the flavor synthesizer blows flavoring onto your tongue. I think it's good for like, a hundred uses or something, and you can by refills in the Junior Soldier Stores."

David smiled, happy that he had gotten the question right. Accepting the toy eagerly, David immeaditly bit the top and got a mouthful of flavor. "Wow, thank you!!" David's smile stretched across his face as he put the velcro pocket on his shoulder like Hawk.

"Look at you! A perfect soldier. I'll keep my eye out for you, maybe I'll come see your camp squadron after you join up!" he said, standing up and saluting to him. "At ease, David, and carry on, enjoy the holiday!"

"I'm sorry what? I haven't heard of a wolf girl"
"Sorry I have a habit of not really paying attention to humans especially when your a wolf girl/ gosht. Boo just joking I'm not scary" she siad smiling. The star glowed.

Using his right hand, David saluted Hawk back and eased his pose so his feet were shoulder width apart. Being formally dismissed, David walked over to one of the stands and watched the merchant make glass pottery with interest.
Akuma (played anonymously)

"Heh, nice one" he walks away then turns around"BOOO" he has a demon warlord face/mask that made you fall over"haha ha, sorry here" he helps you up
Baritus Brickleblood (played by olivermadscience)

Baritus crests a hill, riding in on a strange little creature. The creature has a strange rubbery hide, scuttles about on tentacle like appendages, and whinnies softly. Its glassy black bug eyes look up at its master. Baritus unshoulders his sack. The smell of gore and moldy bones hits him. He pulls out a handful of chunklets and puts in near the creature's tentacled maw. The gore disappears from his hand and the creature resumes its scuttling. He puts away his bag of gore and pulls out a bag of candy. "I wonder, my rubbery friend, if this town has any good candy?"

Hanzo and his brother walk around to go to some of the rides
Pyrite (played by DetectiveZack)

Pyrite continued to look around the military base. He saw the solider gathered. Hmmm he pondered
She skipped away. The star in hanzo's hand glowed brightly. Then went out and glowed softly. She skipped happyly happy about making people happy. The star in the little ones hand glowed and turned into a small candy.

"WOW, Cool, THANK YOU NICE WADY" he waves at you and hanzo picks him up and places on his shoulder than waves to rose
She smiles happyly at the two. "Your welcome but it wasn't me possibly a.. Well happy Halloween" she said as she waved at the two having fun it made her miss her sister. "Oh well making those happy is a good thing" she said happy. The star in hanzo's hand turned into a really cool staff.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Military Experience

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus